• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it looks like all my recent calculations have been accepted, so I decided to create a CRT to discuss them all at once.

Let's start with the most unexpected. Serious punch Saitama, who killed the Evil Natural Water, never impressed me. It looked boring, not so large-scale and, in principle, it could have been a regular punch instead. However, the longer I tried to calculate it, the more I realized that... Is OPM 5 tier back in business?

A serious punch of Saitama is estimated at 41.66 Exatons of TNT (5-C) and scales only to Saitama.
I think no one will argue with this. However, I feel there are a couple more level 5-C exploits waiting for us in this arc.

Let's move on. Orochi's calculation is finally over. This is absolutely his final version. We abandoned KE, calculated each layer and found PE. The result was 5.68 Exatons of TNT (High 6-A), which is actually already relatively close to High 6-A+ (38% of the baseline). I think it's pretty good. Those who scale up to Orochi:

Psykos (Fused with Orochi)
Tatsumaki
Genos (10 second mode)
Boros (Released and MB)

At first I didn't agree with the scaling of the Released Boros, but it looks like Murata went to this forum, saw a dispute where Boros is called strong, but the Monster King is not, and decided to call Orochi "a little strong". Okay, there's no problem now. At least they can now be safely scaled.

Sage and ENO have also received size and strength level updates.

Evil Natural Water rises to 400 Teratons of TNT (High 6-B) through PE.
We can do "High 6-B, likely 6-A", but I'm not entirely sure that Garou was already 6-A at the time of the start of the fight with the giants.

Sage rises to 2.46 Petatons of TNT (6-A) and is extremely close to 6-A+.

Scales to this feat, Garou (At least 6-A+) and Metal Bat are obviously accurately scaled with a Fighting Spirit and Resonance. Users still haven't decided exactly how to interpret this resonance and I believe that it is part of the fighting spirit of Bat and Garou's "limiter-breaker", simply accelerating their abilities to strengthen themselves.
However, even so, I think we should divide the MB profile into "before AM arc" and "post AM arc".
Considering how he jumps tens of kilometers, reacts to Garou and intercepts Sage's jaws, he retained his strength level at the time of the final fight with Garou or even became even stronger.
At least he withstood an accidental Sage blow when the Centipede brushed him off like an insect (ba dum tss) and immediately got to his feet. Then he withstood a long "Centipede March" and despite the fact that some of the attacks fell on his weapon, he received many attacks on his body, could hold on for a relatively long time and returned even stronger after.
I believe the very fact of resonance began when Garou and Bad launched a full-fledged attack in tandem and immediately increased the speed of their powerup. This means that everything that Bat showed before was his fighting spirit. I propose to issue his second key as:

"At least Low 7-B up to 6-C with Fighting Spirit, up to 6-A with Resonance and Fighting Spirit"

6-C scales from the random feat of SC lifting a spear, which is estimated to be 51.73 Gigatons of TNT.

By the way, this growth from Low 7-B to 6-C" also highlights the fact that Bat could possibly have reached 6-A without coordination with Garou. He will rise as long as he needs to protect someone. We can see this in the example of how he rescues Garou and a helicopter with hostages from the jaws of Sage. I think the only reason why he hasn't risen now is that he is confident of Garou's victory on his own. But these are just my thoughts.

Express your own in the comments.

Last edited:
At least he withstood an accidental Sage blow when the Centipede brushed him off like an insect (ba dum tss) and immediately got to his feet.

I don't think this would be considered a proper durability feat, it was a glancing blow after all and not him being hit by the entire enrgy of Sage Centipede's body moving.

People can be clipped by a train going past them, being hit by just a tiny part of it, and they don't scale to the energy of the train.

I don't think this would be considered a proper durability feat, it was a glancing blow after all and not him being hit by the entire enrgy of Sage Centipede's body moving.

People can be clipped by a train going past them, being hit by just a tiny part of it, and they don't scale to the energy of the train.
Only in this case, he jumped on his face and consider you jumped right in front of the train. Although in any case, this is not a serious feat of durability.

But we have a second moment when he withstands a hail of millipede blows before falling due to their huge number. But he falls only to get up, get stronger and break his jaws.

Wait if Orochi is kind of strong at 5.68 Exatons, Released Boros is strong, and MB is really strong, could Boros's CSRC scale to baseline moon? Idk the upscaling multiplier limit or anything, I just know 29.6 Exatons is Baseline Moon, which is only 5.21 times stronger than Orochi's attack.

Wait if Orochi is kind of strong at 5.68 Exatons, Released Boros is strong, and MB is really strong, could Boros's CSRC scale to baseline moon? Idk the upscaling multiplier limit or anything, I just know 29.6 Exatons is Baseline Moon, which is only 5.21 times stronger than Orochi's attack.
We definitely do not allow upscaling of that magnitude.

Garou High 6-A was rejected because High 6-A's baseline was less than 2x the feat of the character Garou killed with 1 attack.

And you're talking about a multiplier of more than 5 times.

Garou High 6-A was rejected because High 6-A's baseline was less than 2x the feat of the character Garou killed with 1 attack.

And you're talking about a multiplier of more than 5 times.
Yeah but there are 3 extra wrungs up on the chain. How much are we allowed to upscale at a given time?

Let's move on. Orochi's calculation is finally over. This is absolutely his final version. We abandoned KE, calculated each layer and found PE. The result was 5.68 Exatons of TNT (High 6-A), which is actually already relatively close to High 6-A+ (38% of the baseline). I think it's pretty good. Those who scale up to Orochi:
This was already applied.
We can do "High 6-B, likely 6-A", but I'm not entirely sure that Garou was already 6-A at the time of the start of the fight with the giants.
Garou was harming Sage at the beginning of the fight, and EOW could harm Garou. It should just be 6-A.
Sage rises to 2.46 Petatons of TNT (6-A) and is extremely close to 6-A+.
Already applied.
Scales to this feat, Garou (At least 6-A+) and Metal Bat are obviously accurately scaled with a Fighting Spirit and Resonance.
Bad’s scaling is already being discussed in this thread, there’s no reason to restart the same discussion here.
6-C scales from the random feat of SC lifting a spear, which is estimated to be 51.73 Gigatons of TNT.
Random is right. If you want to scale Bad to SC, then he scales to 6-A. You can’t just say he scales to that specific calc.

If anyone is wondering where the context for the "little strong" comes from it's from the latest redraws murata did that added minor retcons and changes of dialogue.
Going by Mathew's TL:
[First Panel: "あいっの親かな" (I wonder if they're his parents)
Also First Panel, next to Orochi: "風呂怪人" (The Bath Monster)
Second Panel: "名前からすると... ちよっとは強いのか...?" (Judging by the name... It should at least be a little strong, right?)
Saitama thinks that the "Monster King" that Flash is mentioning must be one of the "Bath Monsters" parents, and then he says "名前からすると ちよっとは強いのか" (Judging by the name, it should at least be a little strong, right?)].

Boros being called strong comes from his fight with Saitama

If anyone is wondering where the context for the "little strong" comes from it's from the latest redraws murata did that added minor retcons and changes of dialogue.
Going by Mathew's TL:
[First Panel: "あいっの親かな" (I wonder if they're his parents)
Also First Panel, next to Orochi: "風呂怪人" (The Bath Monster)
Second Panel: "名前からすると... ちよっとは強いのか...?" (Judging by the name... It should at least be a little strong, right?)
Saitama thinks that the "Monster King" that Flash is mentioning must be one of the "Bath Monsters" parents, and then he says "名前からすると ちよっとは強いのか" (Judging by the name, it should at least be a little strong, right?)].

Boros being called strong comes from his fight with Saitama
So he didn't actually call Orochi strong then even after fighting him? Yeah Boros definitely upscales.

which is actually already relatively close to High 6-A+ (38% of the baseline). I think it's pretty good. Those who scale up to Orochi:
The gap is still too big to upscale to High 6-A+ so no upscaling.

Evil Natural Water rises to 400 Teratons of TNT (High 6-B) through PE.
Garou was already harming Sage Centipede prior, so him being full on 6-A is fine.

Saitama and the High 6-A Orochi scaling is also fine.

I don't have anything to say about the Metal Bat one tbh

So he didn't actually call Orochi strong then even after fighting him? Yeah Boros definitely upscales.
TBH that's why i prefer the OG version of the fight, Orochi was nowhere near as powerful but kept his dignity. Here Saitama thinks he's an unpolite toddler splashing too much in the bath, and when Flashy mentions the "Monster King" (Orochi's title) Saitama thinks it must be one of his parents and that it might be a little strong.
Kinda sad for him

TBH that's why i prefer the OG version of the fight, Orochi was nowhere near as powerful but kept his dignity. Here Saitama thinks he's an unpolite toddler splashing too much in the bath, and when Flashy mentions the "Monster King" (Orochi's title) Saitama thinks it must be one of his parents and that it might be a little strong.
Kinda sad for him
Yeah, the design was better too and setting.

punching water = moon level

I love how a lot of the good calcs we get are from the most wacky feats lmao, can't wait to see the insanity that unfolds as this arc progresses
How most series get FTL: dodge some laser beam (like 90% of the time) /space travel/run laps around the earth
How OPM gets FTL: Ungodly zig zag jumping around the town

How most series get moon level: destroying the moon/moon sized meteorite
How OPM gets moon level: Mosestama strikes

Kinda sad for him
OG Orochi also looked infinitely cooler

So is metal knight scale to this or not? Since i remember you guys saying his bat is created by bofoi and metal bat use it to block some of attacks of SC

I don't remember such a scan tbh. If someone can bring it that'd be good.
here however it didn't said bofoi is the one who created it it just said the association give him a new bat but I'm guessing it's him since he is that one that handle this kind of stuff in hero association. Also here after becoming a class S hero the hero association ask him what he wanted and he ask for a powerful and unbreakable bat. Even if it's not bofoi who created it bofoi > whoever that person is.

here however it didn't said bofoi is the one who created it it just said the association give him a new bat but I'm guessing it's him since he is that one that handle this kind of stuff in hero association. Also here after becoming a class S hero the hero association ask him what he wanted and he ask for a powerful and unbreakable bat. Even if it's not bofoi who created it bofoi > whoever that person is.
Eh, we don't really know who created it and saying Bofoi was the guy who did it feels like an assumption.

Eh, we don't really know who created it and saying Bofoi was the guy who did it feels like an assumption.
But it's 99% likely to be true if they will ask for a powerful weapon they would obviously go to bofoi he is also the same person who rebuild the hero association but even if we say it's not him bofoi >>>> that person.

Seeing as CSRC is ALL of Boros' energy, wouldn't that warant a massive upscale from whatever his MB physicals are?

Seeing as CSRC is ALL of Boros' energy, wouldn't that warant a massive upscale from whatever his MB physicals are?
No, at best it's just "higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon". The value Boros scales to is nowhere high enough for any type of upscale.

I mean it's not just 1 flat upscale. It's 5.68<Released<MB<<<<<<CRSC.

Idk what the maximum value we're allowed to upscale is.

Why are we upscaling 3 times, that's not how it works?
I mean Realesed Boros is strong, or > Orochi, Meteoric Burst is stronger to the point where one punch = his released form's charged attack, and CSRC is all of his energy, and because of this far greater than his normal striking strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back