• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man 7-A Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groribas is like, At least Low 7-B, so no. And he definitely was punching Boros with 6-A force, considering Saitama did break the armor.

I'd argue for Melz to be At least 7-B but let's set that aside

And if anyone is wondering, Armored Boros kinda isn't meant for match ups

From what I saw from the scan Boros was punched, the armor was completely destroyed, and he collided with the pillar without the armors protection.

Here's my proposal to make the 7-A scaling easier to understand and better:
Scales to or above a full power DS:
Spiral Garou (Current Garou scales higher than this form)
VFU
Goukestu
CK
AB Bang
GS
Downscales from a casual DS:
Half Monster Garou
Scales to or Above Half Monster Garou in some way:
Flashy
Atomic
Bang
Bomb
Rover (Scales above Bang/Bomb)
Pre-molt EC (Scales to or below Bang/Bomb)
Post-molt EC (Scales above Gouketsu and to AB Bang)
Gyro Gryo (Psykos scales above Gyro Gyro)
Drive Knight and Genos (Downscales from Psykos)
Nyan (Downscales or scales to Drive Knight)
Melz (Downscales from Bang)
BS (varies up to the same tier as atomic)

Last edited:
VFU
Goukestu
CK
AB Bang
GS
Half Monster Garou
Flashy
Atomic
Bang
Bomb
Post-molt EC (Scales above Bang/Bomb and Gouketsu)
Looks alright

VFU
Goukestu
CK
AB Bang
GS
Half Monster Garou
Flashy
Atomic
Bang
Bomb
Why does HM Garou downscale from casual DS, when he was getting up from Darkshine when he was trying?

Why does HM Garou downscale from casual DS, when he was getting up from Darkshine when he was trying?
DS was trying, but was not full power. Garou was able to endure multiple hits so at best half monster Garou is equal to or slightly below non full power DS. But for arguments sake I just downscale him from casual DS to make it simple.

VFU
Goukestu
CK
AB Bang
GS
Half Monster Garou
Flashy
Atomic
Bang
Bomb
Post-Molt EC scales to AB Bang. Other than that, this looks fine.

Trying can mean a lot of things. Long story short he got one-shot by a non-full-powered DS tackle, which he did get up from thanks to the type two immortality (or regen? Either way his durability got trounced), so I support downscaling

Trying can mean a lot of things. Long story short he got one-shot by a non-full-powered DS tackle, which he did get up from thanks to the type two immortality (or regen? Either way his durability got trounced), so I support downscaling
What do you think about the extent of darkshine holding back?

What do you think about the extent of darkshine holding back?
Considerable enough that Darkshine himself is confident that swapping from mid-effort to 100% is enough to defeat a Garou who could withstand said mid-effort. If you're asking me to quantify the difference, I'd probably guess 2X. 1.5X for our purposes, or however close you can get to that

Considerable enough that Darkshine himself is confident that swapping from mid-effort to 100% is enough to defeat a Garou who could withstand said mid-effort. If you're asking me to quantify the difference, I'd probably guess 2X. 1.5X for our purposes, or however close you can get to that
I meant do you agree Garou downscaling all the way down to 7-A or just 7-A+.

I still think the 7-A scaling doesn't make sense and seems self contradictory. I'd got with either sticking to the 7-B scaling if we choose not to downscale or we can't quantify downscale, or we go with 7-A+ as Darkshine likely put more effort into attacking Garou then he did against a fodder.

I meant do you agree Garou downscaling all the way down to 7-A or just 7-A+.

I still think the 7-A scaling doesn't make sense and seems self contradictory. I'd got with either sticking to the 7-B scaling if we choose not to downscale or we can't quantify downscale, or we go with 7-A+ as Darkshine likely put more effort into attacking Garou then he did against a fodder.
If we're scaling Darkshine to 7-A+ calc, then yes down to 7-A.

If we're scaling Darkshine to 7-A+ calc, then yes down to 7-A.
Why so? His 7-A+ calc comes from killing a fodder monster. Him using 7-A levels of power would imply he used less power against Garou, who he saw as a threat, than some random monster.

I agree, are we scaling Darkshine to baseline? If that's the case, then I don't see why we can't do 7-A+ HM Garou since we're talking about a casual darkshine in both cases.
The argument is that we have no idea about how much Darkshine is holding back, so they downscale to 7-A. But if don't know how much Darkshine is holding back? Then why assume 7-A, why couldn't he be holding back to 7-B.

If we're gonna use the whole "we don't know how much Darkshine was holding back thing", listing them as 7-B feels much safer than 7-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back