• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man 7-A Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't even begin to damage EC, just cause him some pain.

No. At least, I haven't heard anything about that.

Something like that.

They're inferior to Darkshine, but plenty suggests the gap isn't astronomical.

Something like that.

They're inferior to Darkshine, but plenty suggests the gap isn't astronomical.
Alright that sounds good and makes more sense to me because at the beginning of the thread some stuff like that just went over my head.

Last edited:
Since we're upscaling the metal knight drones from the HA being the same Material. Why not have armored Boros scaling from the ship's durability as well?

So how goes progress on the sandbox ByAsura?
I'm kind of busy. Like I said, I'd appreciate if you guys could do the edits themselves.

There's some small stuff like AS and Flashy Flash that I'll just remain neutral on for now. Idk, maybe we should consider them above casual DS as a compromise, since he could only deal heavy damage to Garou with multiple attacks to the head and body, whereas they'd outright kill him. I think that's fair.

AS could also be somewhat of a glass cannon that scales vaguely around the same league as Genos, since BS' weakest fusions in the series could make him bleed somewhat, and some of the strongest severely damaged him with one punch. Genos was barely hurt by the weaker ones, and was getting torn apart by the left over attack force that had more individuality than the ones fighting AS. Then again, I have no idea how strong Genos is, at this point.

Last edited:
I'm kind of busy. Like I said, I'd appreciate if you guys could do the edits themselves.

There's some small stuff like AS and Flashy Flash that I'll just remain neutral on for now. Idk, maybe we should consider them above casual DS as a compromise, since he could only deal heavy damage to Garou with multiple attacks to the head and body, whereas they'd outright kill him. I think that's fair.

AS could also be somewhat of a glass cannon that scales vaguely around the same league as Genos, since BS' weakest fusions in the series could make him bleed somewhat, and some of the strongest severely damaged him with one punch. Genos was barely hurt by the weaker ones, and was getting torn apart by the left over attack force that had more individuality than the ones fighting AS. Then again, I have no idea how strong Genos is, at this point.
So AS and Flashy are 7-A+? Because that might be a bit weird for the scale because for example AS considers Bang as his rival and he only acknowledges strong people so their could be a case for solid 7-A+ Bang. That or just go with 7-A, possibly 7-A+. Also out of all the people fighting BS on the surface AS had been fighting the longest so his performance might be more of a stamina issue. AS when from getting beat up by BS for at the least dozens of mins to then fighting Psykojet and then fighting BS again. With Genos going by the scale he would be lower than Psykojet becuase DK + Genos = Psykojet. So Genos and DK would be around Gyro Gyro on the scale or the Garou that fought Rover. As for the edits Emp + Me + a few others can handle the edits we just want to make sure everything is agreed apon that's why we stopped some of the edits.

It's in one OVA, and it's more presented as a friendly rivalry. Plus, Bang is faster than AS. I wish the manga was even close to Garou's total monsterization, because we could easily fix this with a statement that AS is the association's most powerful backup member.

Edit: Actually, Bang's possibly 7-A+ anyway, so this can be added as some supporting evidence. Maybe there's enough to get rid of the 'possibly' ratings, but neither piece of evidence is actually concrete.

Low stamina doesn't really change the fact that he bled from the hit.

We don't really know how strong Psykos herself is for that to work, just that she's way more powerful than Gyro Gyro, who in turn surpasses most monsters, Fubuki and Tatsumaki's lower showings.

Last edited:
It's in one OVA, and it's more presented as a friendly rivalry. I wish the manga was even close to Garou's total monsterization, because we could easily fix this with a statement that AS is the association's most powerful backup member.

Low stamina doesn't really change the fact that he bled hit.

We don't really know how strong Psykos herself is for that to work, just that she's way more powerful than Gyro Gyro, who in turn surpasses Fubuki.
So how about we just go with 7-A, possibly 7-A+ for AS and Flashy for now. BS varies and trying to argue AS being a glass cannon only makes scaling more convoluted since the BS clones that fought AS could be stronger we don't know. As for Gyro Gyro>Fubuki that's makes sense with the scale along with Genos and DK being in that general scale since they could somewhat fight Psykojet.

I still think 7-A+ is more reasonable. There's nothing to suggest the two are outright equal, only that Bang is at least somewhat close to him and potentially an equal. Plus, we have no actual rating for this specific Garou.

It very much isn't, because we know the ones that fought AS the first time were stronger. The ones that fought him a second time were split almost to capacity. Also, it helps massively scaling, if anything, due to BS scaling. If his AP and durability scaled directly, you could place half of the S-Class heroes above Atomic Samurai.

It's not Gyro Gyro, though, PsykoJet surpasses Psykos, who's leagues above Gyro Gyro.

Last edited:
I still think 7-A+ is more reasonable. There's nothing to suggest the two are outright equal, only that Bang is at least somewhat close to him and potentially an equal. Plus, we have no actual rating for this specific Garou.

It doesn't, because we know the ones that fought AS the first time were stronger. The ones that fought him a second time were split almost to capacity.

It's not Gyro Gyro, though, PsykoJet surpasses Psykos, who's leagues above Gyro Gyro.
Alright then if that's the case I don't see why Base Bang can't get a solid 7-A+ with that and the statement of him/DS being two pillars of the hero world. The BS that fought him a second time weren't almost split to capacity I brought this up before that BS was fighting AS and a few pages later he thought (key word being thought) about splitting to his max against DS, but didn't. Oh my mistake so DK and Genos just downscale form Psykojet then.

Because they're not actually equal. DS has great physical strength (greater than their normal combos) and massive raw durability, while Bang has extremely renowned fighting skill that far surpasses him. It's pretty well elaborated on in 126.

That's why I said almost. Regardless, they were still splitting up to the point where they were becoming more disparate and individual, and made a tidal wave the size of a city.

Last edited:
Because they're not actually equal. DS has great physical strength (greater than their normal combos), and Bang has fighting skill that surpasses him.

That's why I said almost. Regardless, they were still splitting up to the point where they were becoming more disparate and individual, and made a tidal wave the size of a city.
ok

More like at best a few thousand individual sperm compared to their max who looks to be several million at least in BS' mind of what the max split would be. The Tidal was was never done it was a mental image of what it would look like. Also BS was given his varies for a reason, one moment Genos could shrug off some attacks from him and the next BS is ripping his arms off.

I forgot that was a mental image. They vary directly because of fusions, so it doesn't change my point. The ones that fought Genos were left-overs of the GS fusion, not the ones that had split against Darkshine. Another, but explicitly separate, mop-up force was even unable to harm Metal Bat.

The ones that fought Genos were left-overs of the GS fusion, not the ones that had split against Darkshine. Another, but explicitly separate, mop-up force was even unable to harm Metal Bat.
I must have gotten the fight mixed up a bit. If you look closely you can see drops of blood coming of of MB's mouth so yes those BS did manage to damage MB.
Besides all that I asked some of the others from the discussion thread to come and give their opinions in this thread. Do you want to give your suggestions so we can finish up this thread and put in the changes.

They're in the sandbox. It's pretty much done.

Still, Metal Bat is well below Human Garou (let alone Half-Human) without fighting spirit, and it was four hits at once.

Ofc, I haven't covered every single character, but it's mostly scaling. The Genos Mountain level thing seems reasonable.

They're in the sandbox. It's pretty much done.

Still, Metal Bat is well below Human Garou (let alone Half-Human) without fighting spirit, and it was four hits at once.

Ofc, I haven't covered every single character, but it's mostly scaling. The Genos Mountain level thing seems reasonable.
Alright Emirp and I will put in the changes.

Unlocked. Thanks for doing the edits, and please tell me when you're done.

Can someone do Garou, I'm done with Boros and Black Sperm, but my fandom is starting load really slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back