• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wow, another One Punch Man CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say yeah, I'm unsure if Psykos will appear in the next chapter. I'd say just make a new crt if she comes out.

Also I just thought of something, wouldn’t first form Gyoro Gyoro be 7-B now, due to scaling above Half-Monster Garou?

Also I just thought of something, wouldn’t first form Gyoro Gyoro be 7-B now, due to scaling above Half-Monster Garou?
Yes.

Does anyone know if they people who scale from EC are going to be 18 megatons or 40 via Vaccine Man?
I still feel the 40 Megaton should be taken as a likely rather than full on.

I'd say it's best to do what some of the Dragonball profiles do in their speed sections and write. 18 Megatons, likely 40 Megatons.

Or just a likely higher shall do

Since first and second form Gyoro Gyoro are the same tier now, I think those keys can be merged and be something like “7-B, higher with Multi-Eye Form” while Psykos/Psykosjet would be “At least 7-B

Since first and second form Gyoro Gyoro are the same tier now, I think those keys can be merged and be something like “7-B, higher with Multi-Eye Form” while Psykos/Psykosjet would be “At least 7-B
Neutral on the Psykos part, the GG one makes sense

I guess the last thing to decide is whether or not we should fully scale EC to 40 Megatons. I personally say leave it as a likely higher as I'm not sure if that's full proof that EC can scale to vaccine man

Actually… looking at Garou’s profile, I have an issue with it.

In his Half-Monster key, it seems like the only reason he has 7-B AP prior to his fight with Darkshine is because of scaling to his durability, and his AP shouldn’t scale to his durability for no reason.

I think he should go back to being “At least Low 7-B, up to 7-B via Reactive Evolution.”

I guess the last thing to decide is whether or not we should fully scale EC to 40 Megatons. I personally say leave it as a likely higher as I'm not sure if that's full proof that EC can scale to vaccine man
Did we ever get that statement about EC being the strongest monster translated?

Yes, by Qawsed:

"It's even bigger than when it first appeared about two years ago.

The scale is different from other monsters

.... At this point, it seems like a natural disaster.

I wonder if I can get rid of it when the number of people gathers ..."

here

It never really states him as the strongest monster, but just refers to him as so big he might as well be a natural disaster. I think it's a bit vague to call him the strongest monster they've faced ngl

Actually… looking at Garou’s profile, I have an issue with it.

In his Half-Monster key, it seems like the only reason he has 7-B AP prior to his fight with Darkshine is because of scaling to his durability, and his AP shouldn’t scale to his durability for no reason.

I think he should go back to being “At least Low 7-B, up to 7-B via Reactive Evolution.”
We decided on him scaling to his 7-B dura above, as there's no reason for Garou to be a Stonewall all of a sudden.

We decided on him scaling to his 7-B dura above, as there's no reason for Garou to be a Stonewall all of a sudden.
There’s no reason to arbitrarily assume his AP is comparable to his durability when he has no showings of such. Also the argument could be made that he was a stonewall as a human, since he survived getting beaten around by Bang and Bomb, both of whom are vastly superior to his AP.
"It's even bigger than when it first appeared about two years ago.

The scale is different from other monsters

.... At this point, it seems like a natural disaster.

I wonder if I can get rid of it when the number of people gathers ..."
Yeah… that’s nowhere near enough to say he scales to Vaccine Man at all imo. He should stay at 18 megatons.

There’s no reason to arbitrarily assume his AP is comparable to his durability when he has no showings of such. Also the argument could be made that he was a stonewall as a human, since he survived getting beaten around by Bang and Bomb, both of whom are vastly superior to his AP.

Yeah… that’s nowhere near enough to say he scales to Vaccine Man at all imo. He should stay at 18 megatons.
Vaccine Man earlier was also compared to a natural disaster. Calling him a different scale than all earlier monsters would encompass Vaccine Man.

There’s no reason to arbitrarily assume his AP is comparable to his durability when he has no showings of such.
He did show, every other version of him (The one fighting Bang now and the first one) showed comparable AP and Durability. Assuming this one follows the same logic isn't arbitrary unless there are anti feats for this

He did show, every other version of him (The one fighting Bang now and the first one) showed comparable AP and Durability. Assuming this one follows the same logic isn't arbitrary unless there are anti feats for this
Read what I sent. Garou was able to take 2 hits from Rover, but couldn't even damage him.

As I already said:
Also the argument could be made that he was a stonewall as a human, since he survived getting beaten around by Bang and Bomb, both of whom are vastly superior to his AP.

But that would mean TTM would be 7-B because he could harm Garou, when we know he's blatantly weaker than Garou is

But that would mean TTM would be 7-B because he could harm Garou, when we know he's blatantly weaker than Garou is
But we accept that Garou was holding back against TTM, so he wouldn’t necessarily scale to 7-B for that. And I’m not saying that Human Garou should have 7-B durability, I’m just showing that he can survive attacks from people far superior to his AP.

But we accept that Garou was holding back against TTM, so he wouldn’t necessarily scale to 7-B for that. And I’m not saying that Human Garou should have 7-B durability, I’m just showing that he can survive attacks from people far superior to his AP.
Bug God and Royal Ripper are Low 7-B.

I literally said Garou shouldn’t have 7-B durability. Also they’re only Low 7-B because they scale from Garou.

People are talking about whether Garou should scale to 7-B in AP

Dante, could you apply "At least High 7-C" for all characters who scale to Post G4 Genos?

Unless someone else plans to do it, I can apply the remaining 7-B scaling.
I think you can do who scales and downscales from Psykos. You can use this to help you

Let me see if I understand the state of 7-B scaling...

7-Bs
1. Elder Centipede pre-molt, the guy who started it all
2. Half-Monster Garou until Spiral Mode, survived Rover and a casual Orochi
3. Multi-Eyed Gyoro Gyoro, strong enough (in Psykos's estimation) to contend with Tatsumaki who could contend with Tatsumaki
3. Psykosjet? Waiting for next chapter to clarify scaling. Should be at least somewhat comparable to Psykos, who knew herself to be superior to pre-molt EC
4. Genos? Dependent on Psykos
5. Drive Knight? Dependent on Psykos
6. Gums? Dependent on Genos, who is dependent on Psykos
7. Peak Black Sperm? Dependent on Genos, who is dependent on Psykos
8. Nyan? Downscales from Drive Knight

At least 7-Bs
1. Spiral Mode Garou, considerably superior to Half-monster Garou, used cross fang dragon slayer fist
2. Golden Sperm (with a likely far higher)
3. Darkshine, far superior to Half-Monster Garou before Spiral Mode, took cross fang dragon slayer fist continously, durability feats outstrip AP feats, durability worth a "likely higher"
4. Vomited Fuhrer Ugly, scales to Darkshine's AP
5. Carnage Mode Kabuto, scales to Darkshine's AP
6. Atomic Samurai, would kill half-Monster Garou
7. Flashy Flash, would kill half-monster Garou
8. Rover, durability > cross fang dragon slayer fist and AP > Garou's durability. Durability feats far outstrip AP feats, durability worth a "likely higher"
9. Bomb, downscales from Garou before awakening breath
10. Peak Psykos, considerably superior to Multi-Eyed Gyoro Gyoro

At least 7-Bs, possibly 7-A+s
1. Elder Centipede post-molt,
2. Peak pre-awakening Garou,
3. Awakened Breath Bang,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back