• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SC doesn't need to have 6-A durability to withstand the KE of the march. If it can plow through anything without resistance then the recoil would never effect it.
Sage gets 6-A from his whole body withstanding the 6666 Grand Drill movement he performed. Not anything related to the march.

Sage gets 6-A from his whole body withstanding the 6666 Grand Drill movement he performed.
But he doesn't really need to withstand his KE. It would just be spread out through everything. SC can be 6-C or whatever while being 6-A with the march.

But he doesn't really need to withstand his KE. It would just be spread out through everything. SC can be 6-C or whatever while being 6-A with the march.
That's true but it calls into question other scaling issues.

What are Garou and Bat's ratings for damaging Sage while he's performing the attack?

Does MB's durability scale to his AP if Sage's punch could knock him out while he is in his Resonance and Fighting Spirit state?

What is Garou's rating for splitting Sage Centipede?

Sage Centipede's AP: 6-C (Can easily lift Tatsumaki's mountain spear with only a small portion of its body), 6-A with 6666 Leg Grand Drill (Able to generate this massive amount of energy by using all its 6666 legs and spinning the entirety of its body)
What are Garou and Bat's ratings for damaging Sage while he's performing the attack?
Garou should be still 6-A for stopping Sage's Grand Drill completely on its tracks, Metal Bat should be 6-C for slightly shattering Sage's exoskeleton.

Sage Centipede's AP: 6-C (Can easily lift Tatsumaki's mountain spear with only a small portion of its body), 6-A with 6666 Leg Grand Drill (Able to generate this massive amount of energy by using all its 6666 legs and spinning the entirety of its body)

Garou should be still 6-A for stopping Sage's Grand Drill completely on its tracks, Metal Bat should be 6-C for slightly shattering Sage's exoskeleton.
Both Bat and Garou are implied to have stopped Sage's Grand Drill. Otherwise, I'm sure there would've been a scan showing Bat being unable to damage Sage like earlier and Bat would've been thrown out on his first contact with Sage spinning like that.

Btw, how does the energy transfer throughout Sage's body when he abruptly slows down/stops spinning at those speeds that would generate that 6-A energy?

Both Bat and Garou are implied to have stopped Sage's Grand Drill.
I highly doubt that was the case when Garou and Metal Bat working together were able to cause this massive amount of damage to Sage's body, while Metal Bat by himself was only able to slightly crack Sage's armor.

In chapter 157 it was also implied both Garou and Metal Bat pushed Sage together, but then it was confirmed that Metal Bat couldn't even scratch Sage's body at that point.

Also, the narrator itself stated "despite the vast difference in their raw power, the nature of that power was extremely similar", further confirming that Garou is the one who did most of the work stopping the Grand Drill.

Last edited:
Btw, how does the energy transfer throughout Sage's body when he abruptly slows down/stops spinning at those speeds that would generate that 6-A energy?
Sage's body was in pretty bad shape after the Grand Drill was stopped, he didn't withstood the attack, he just regenerated from the damage.

while Metal Bat by himself was only able to slightly crack Sage's armor.
What is this downplay? With one swing, Metal bat was able to break a sizable portion of SC.
Garou and Metal Bat working together were able to cause this massive amount of damage to Sage's body

The "massive amounts of damage" that the two of them caused is something that you should expect from tens, if not hundreds of attacks of at least this level.

What is this downplay? With one swing, Metal bat was able to break a sizable portion of SC.
"Sizable" when the crack is not even bigger than Metal Bat, and Sage's body is kilometers wide.
The "massive amounts of damage" that the two of them caused is something that you should expect from tens, if not hundreds of attacks of at least this level.
Garou was able to break through Sage's body with a single punch, far more damage that Metal Bat was able to inflict by himself even with Resonance.

Sage was also surprised that a "mere insect" was able to crack his armor, despite Garou and Metal Bat doing just that and more a few moments earlier.

If you want to argue they stopped the Grand Drill with "hundreds of attacks", then Garou doesn't scale at all.

I highly doubt that was the case when Garou and Metal Bat working together were able to cause this massive amount of damage to Sage's body, while Metal Bat by himself was only able to slightly crack Sage's armor.
Yes, they both worked together and achieved that result via using numerous amounts of attacks all over SC. Bat is in the realm of comparable power to Garou with Garou having the true overall edge. If Metal Bat was only 6-C he should've been decimated by Sage Centipede and SC wouldn't have wondered how Metal Bat and Garou's team attack worked so well.
In chapter 157 it was also implied both Garou and Metal Bat pushed Sage together, but then it was confirmed that Metal Bat couldn't even scratch Sage's body at that point.
That's a separate instance. After that happen, Garou had trouble destroying SC's tentacles that grabbed the helicopter then Metal Bat came in and easily cut the tentacles thanks to Fighting Spirit.
Also, the narrator itself stated "despite the vast difference in their raw power, the nature of that power was extremely similar", further confirming that Garou is the one who did most of the work stopping the Grand Drill.
Garou used Awakening Breath on top of RE, Fighting Spirit, and Resonance so I can see why Garou's power would far outclass MB just using Fighting Spirit and Resonance.

As far as I remember, Therefir agreed to use Sage's PE, which would give a "Low 6-B" level that we can scale Bat and Garou to.

As for the 6666 GLD, if Bat and Garou did not have 6-A, then they would simply be swept aside and smeared from contact with Sage.

So I suggest for Bat "At least Low 7-B, up to Low 6-B with Fighting Spirit, up to 6-A with Resonance and Fighting Spirit"

As far as I remember, Therefir agreed to use Sage's PE, which would give a "Low 6-B" level that we can scale Bat and Garou to.

As for the 6666 GLD, if Bat and Garou did not have 6-A, then they would simply be swept aside and smeared from contact with Sage.

So I suggest for Bat "At least Low 7-B, up to Low 6-B with Fighting Spirit, up to 6-A with Resonance and Fighting Spirit"
This just made me realize that MB would have to have 6-A durability with Resonance and Fighting Spirit as well to withstand his own attacks wouldn't he? Then how could Sage knock him out with just a punch right after?

This just made me realize that MB would have to have 6-A durability with Resonance and Fighting Spirit as well to withstand his own attacks wouldn't he? Then how could Sage knock him out with just a punch right after?
Either it's PiS or him AP above durability

I don't think we should go with far higher since it's not stated that this punch is comparable to the attack he used against Boros.

How about 5-C, likely higher?

I don't think we should go with far higher since it's not stated that this punch is comparable to the attack he used against Boros.

How about 5-C, likely higher?
The reason Saitama has far higher isn't just because he no-selled CSRC. It's because he did it effortlessly.

likely far higher (Saitama is likely far stronger than this depiction of his current feats, since he has ended every battle thus far effortlessly)

He did his 5-C feat in the same fashion (if not even more casual), than the one he did against Boros.

I'm pretty sure his rating came from how effortless it was even while he was holding back.
He did his 5-C feat in the same fashion (if not even more casual), than the one he did against Boros.
According to what? All his feats are easy to some extent.

If you want to change the rating, a separate CRT should be made, which I don't see the point of doing, as theres nothing wrong with it.

I didn't say he wasn't ultra casual. I said we have absolutely no evidence that it's inferior to what Boros did.

The changes were already made and agreed upon. If you want to change it again, make a separate CRT.

I didn't say he wasn't ultra casual. I said we have absolutely no evidence that it's inferior to what Boros did.
his likely far higher isn't tied to Boros. It's tied to the fact he was casual, and didn't try. It's the same here. Saitama was casual and didn't try. There's no reason the rating should change.

The changes were already made and agreed upon. If you want to change it again, make a separate CRT.
By 2 people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back