• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why do we take Murata '''statements''' seriously if he literally said that its just his opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is just a drawer and nothing more? If ya show ONE saying that Murata is a reliable source or anything like that, then sure
You now are saying that ONE lets him to make random blabbering during interviews since you said all of what he said are just headcanons (especially when some of them had no usage of maybe/I guess). And do provide proof that all of his statements are just opinions since your second scan literally never implied that.

Your stances to argue right now are:
1. He is just drawing.
2. He said (all of) his statements are just opinions.

You now are saying that ONE lets him to make random blabbering during interviews since you said all of what he said are just headcanons. And do provide proof that all of his statements are just opinions since your second scan literally never implied that.
Which second scan?

Also, ye, do u have proof that ONE gives him informations?

:
1. He is just drawing..
Yes

wiki dont take webcomic stuff anymore and now murata statements getting tossed
welp one punch man is beginning its path to ruin now

wiki dont take webcomic stuff anymore and now murata statements getting tossed
welp one punch man is beginning its path to ruin now
What? We don't use Webcomic feats for Manga characters and profiles and don't use the illustrator's words as 100% proof. That makes sense lol.

IMO it should only be used as supporting evidence, I don't have too strong of an opinion here but generally if he's made it clear his opinion doesn't have the same weight as ONE's then we shouldn't give it too much weight.

No? Why are people bringing that up
If Murata is indeed the one that writes the redraws like I've seen on screen rant and what Dienomite said, then there's no reason to treat Murata's statement of Orochi being a Dragon+ level threat as insignificant.

If Orochi is Dragon+ it'll very well mean he is stronger than Boros. Until ofc new info pops up during AG

If Murata is indeed the one that writes the redraws like I've seen on screen rant and what Dienomite said, then there's no reason to treat Murata's statement of Orochi being a Dragon+ level threat as insignificant.

If Orochi is Dragon+ it'll very well mean he is stronger than Boros. Until ofc new info pops up during AG
Boros is also Dragon+ lmao, and if you were paying attention to the Boros upgrade thread, you would've known he got upgraded for other reasons

Considering the recent redraw, I prefer Murata to not write these stories, especially when you consider his ideal ending for one punch man, which is garbage

Boros is also Dragon+ lmao, and if you were paying attention to the Boros upgrade thread, you would've known he got upgraded for other reasons
Yes Boros is also Dragon+ but there's no rule saying there can't be gaps between them especially when Orochi's feat far outclasses CSRC at this point. And the other reasons was the statement of Saitama then right? Which is why I said it could change depending on the new infor we get during the AG fight.

Yes Boros is also Dragon+ but there's no rule saying there can't be gaps between them especially when Orochi's feat far outclasses CSRC at this point. And the other reasons was the statement of Saitama then right? Which is why I said it could change depending on the new infor we get during the AG fight.
Because if he considered Orochi in anyway impressive then he would've said something, where he had genuine statements about Boros in the fight. With Orochi, Saitama treats Orochi like nothing but a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back