• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why do we take Murata '''statements''' seriously if he literally said that its just his opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tentacle guy is simply removing friction from his attacks to make them move way faster than normal, it's just a speed boost.
Kinda, him removing friction allows him to throw things at faster speeds. If tatsumaki were to try do such a thing, the rocks would burn, because tatsumaki doesn't have such an ability

Because his feats are the same feats that Fubuki usually does?
Tatsumaki cannot remove friction from her attacks. If she tried to throw things at Tentacle guy speeds, the objects would burn from the friction.
Kinda, him removing friction allows him to throw things at faster speeds. If tatsumaki were to try do such a thing, the rocks would burn, because tatsumaki doesn't have such an ability
Bro, you just repeated me lol. We already agree.

Saitomes_2.jpg

6166947-1471757346-0043-.jpeg

same vibe

Just because they look similar doesn't mean they are the same lmao.
But I didnt said that they are the same, I said that his feats in screen are fubuki level at best, not tatsumaki
Using your logic. I guess Choze and Vaccine Man are 6-C because his balls are the same type as Homeless Emperor.
you're the one claiming this, not me, good luck trying to do a CRT to it

If you're going by that, then This feat is the same speed asSaitama's rock throw because they "give the same vibe". It's nonsensical.
why does people only read the ''same vibe'' comment instead of the proper context of what I said?

anyways, what I said is, Geryuganshoop doesnt have ''controlling objects mid air'' feats better than tatsumaki, thats why I said his feats are only fubuki level of feats in screen, but if you're going to ignroe it, cool

anyways, what I said is, Geryuganshoop doesnt have ''controlling objects mid air'' feats better than tatsumaki, thats why I said his feats are only fubuki level of feats in screen, but if you're going to ignroe it, cool
He doesn't have any quantifiable feats. All he meant by controlling ability is the ability to remove friction on an object. You seem very confused.

But how does tatsumaki have better mid air controlling feats?
Thats literally far better than composite geryuganshoop feats together, not only the distance that she could control the rocks, but also the size, a good amount of proof is required to say that Geryuganshoop can show a similar feat
Tatsu_joga.jpg

Tatsu_joga_2.jpg

Thats literally far better than composite geryuganshoop feats together, not only the distance that she could control the rocks, but also the size, a good amount of proof is required to say that Geryuganshoop can show a similar feat
Tatsu_joga.jpg

Tatsu_joga_2.jpg
Thats called LS, and basic TK, which is moving things which your TK can move. She doesn't have the ability to remove object's friction. Which is why Gery has better object manip ability than Tatsumaki.

Thats called LS, and basic TK, which is moving things which your TK can move. She doesn't have the ability to remove object's friction. Which is why Gery has better object manip
''Controlling objects mid air'' envolves things like the distance that u can control, the size of the object and yada yada, Geryuganshoop feats are nowhere close from it, he only throw rocks few meters away, and it isnt even relevant size rocks

You're not getting the point, she's not throwing them at Relativistic speed, only MHS+. The text is that if Tatsumaki threw rocks at that speed, they would get burned.

Murata's point is that Tatsumaki can't remove friction from rocks, and is therefore unable to throw rocks at the same speed as Geryu

You're not getting the point, she's not throwing them at Relativistic speed, only MHS+. The text is that if Tatsumaki threw rocks at that speed, they would get burned.
The text is ''better in controlling objects mid air'', which is not really true, speed wise, sure its wrong anyways, but my scales arent accepted currently so i will ignore it unless we are in discord, but as I said, better in controlling things mid air depend of others factors

The text is ''better in controlling objects mid air'', which is not really true, speed wise, sure its wrong anyways, but my scales arent accepted currently so i will ignore it unless we are in discord, but as I said, better in controlling things mid air depend of others factors
I could make an argument that Tatsumaki can throw rocks at superior speed, if, and only if, she has the ability to remove friction from objects. Which she cant, but Gery can, Which is why Murata said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back