• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comment is misrepresenting the staff members who have contributed here using words that came from my mouth in jest. idc if you were referring to me, you're implicitly misrepresenting me as well.
Comment from him is true, i don't see why you would feel offended, given that this is what is happening here, people barely read it and already disagreed.

Your comment is misrepresenting the staff members who have contributed here using words that came from my mouth in jest. idc if you were referring to me, you're implicitly misrepresenting me as well.
Look, let me be direct : feel how you wanna feel. I ain't playing your game.

I'm not speaking to you, but to Damage. Your comment just gave me the opportunity to address an issue I had.

He's liking a comment which it clearly Isn't a misinterpretation of what HE thinks. He made that clear in the past.

Besides, people doubting his fairness? He's got only himself to blame.

Look, let me be direct : feel how you wanna feel. I ain't playing your game.

I'm not speaking to you, but to Damage. Your comment just gave me the opportunity to address an issue I had.

He's liking a comment which it clearly Isn't a misinterpretation of what HE thinks. He made that clear in the past.

Besides, people doubting his fairness? He's got only himself to blame.
No idea what you're talking about here. You can't seriously be judging someone off of liking a comment?

I never even said I was planning on making a thread to de-composite the cosmology. I said that I planned that months ago.

You're more the welcome to doubt the reasons for my voting... but don't make up false accusations on here, okay?

No idea what you're talking about here. You can't seriously be judging someone off of liking a comment?

I never even said I was planning on making a thread to de-composite the cosmology. I said that I planned that months ago.

You're more the welcome to doubt the reasons for my voting... but don't make up false accusations on here, okay?
I don't think he's wrong, since there were several times you just disagreed because you didn't like things, like now that you're doing.

Ngl here, but in my country there is a saying: without fire there is no smoke. There is a reason for why accusation suddenly come out, aren't no way people suddenly throwing out accusation without knowing the target of the accusation. Sometime, it will be nice if people reflect on themselves and question that why i get accused, rather than keep the mindset: i always right and will never be wrong

I don't think he's wrong, since there were several times you just disagreed because you didn't like things, like now that you're doing.
I don't care. If I just agreed with the thread would you have said "You're only agreeing with it because you like Dragon Ball"?

Ngl here, but in my country there is a saying: without fire there is no smoke. There is a reason for why accusation suddenly come out, aren't no way people suddenly throwing out accusation without knowing the target of the accusation. Sometime, it will be nice if people reflect on themselves and question that why i get accused, rather than keep the mindset: i always right and will never be wrong

I repeat; I don't care about random user's accusations. I just think they needlessly fill up the thread and get off-topic.

I repeat; I don't care about random user's accusations. I just think they needlessly fill up the thread and get off-topic.
I mean, yeah you can do whatever you want, but when the accusation start piling up to a certain degree, that mean something is wrong, because they can't accuse you if you don't have any ground for them to based on that to accuse, so.......

Beside, staffs is the face wiki, you guys get promoted, have authority, at the same time responsibility, it will be not nice if staffs keep destroying wiki reputation rather than making it go up

I mean, yeah you can do whatever you want, but when the accusation start piling up to a certain degree, that mean something is wrong, because they can't accuse you if you don't have any ground for them to based on that to accuse, so.......

Beside, staffs is the face wiki, you guys get promoted, have authority, at the same time responsibility, it will be not nice if staffs keep destroying wiki reputation rather than making it go up
I'm back.

At best it's a misinterpretation, sure. Let's say it is, if the person or people involved are always the same, putting the blame on one side is absolutely not the way to go.

And btw, I need to say this out loud since I think this is important for us all, but the people who get accused, staff wise, are pretty often the same ones, independently of the verse involved.

My comment isn't based on nothing.

And please, can y'all stop pretending that you don't care? You, we,cared enough to talk about it. We felt involved, so we do care about it.

It's not true that we don't care. Those small details are part of what led people to not trust us anymore.

And please, can y'all stop pretending that you don't care? You, we,cared enough to talk about it. We felt involved, so we do care about it.

It's not true that we don't care. Those small details are part of what led people to not trust us.

I didn't say nobody cared; just that I don't. Not any more than to address it here in the moment.

Now - there's been enough posts on this. Any further comments unrelated to the thread's topic will be treated as derailing and deleted. You've said your piece, that will be all.

I'm back.

At best it's a misinterpretation, sure. Let's say it is, if the person or people involved are always the same, putting the blame on one side is absolutely not the way to go.

And btw, I need to say this out loud since I think this is important for us all, but the people who get accused, staff wise, are pretty often the same ones, independently of the verse involved.

My comment isn't based on nothing.

It's not true that we don't care. Those small details are part of what led people to not trust us anymore.
Everything you are saying is irrelevant. Take it up to HR if his conduct as staff is in question.

dragon ball supporters when someone disagrees:
The issue is that they’re misinterpreting the argument. Mav, Deagon, and DDM don’t even seem to know what the crt is trying to achieve based on what they said. Mav liking a comment that said we’re trying to merge the canon and manga into one storyline when that isn’t the case. DDM mentioned how he disagreed with that, but was fine with taking the elements. The thing is we never argued that in the first place, we only wanted to take the elements applied similarly to how we treat DBZ Kakarot. So basically he agreed with what we were suggesting and disagreed with something we didn’t even argue.

The issue is that they’re misinterpreting the argument. Mav, Deagon, and DDM don’t even seem to know what the crt is trying to achieve based on what they said. Mav liking a comment that said we’re trying to merge the canon and manga into one storyline when that isn’t the case. DDM mentioned how he disagreed with that, but was fine with taking the elements. The thing is we never argued that in the first place, we only wanted to take the elements applied similarly to how we treat DBZ Kakarot.

Only my first comment was asking about if it was merging the anime & manga together, and that was answered right away. I can't speak for the others.

Only my first comment was asking about if it was merging the anime & manga together, and that was answered right away. I can't speak for the others.
Could you ping them and get them to clarify if they’re aware of that? Since the whole time we were pretty much arguing what DDM agreed with. (The other stuff DDM said we never argued though)

Well, I think there are differences between GT and Super U7 universe:

1. Universe 7 is shown as a giant sphere
2. Universe 7 is linked with universe 6
3. Universe 7 has only 28 planets with life

There are more, but I don't think you can use these statements and apply it to GT

Well, I think there are differences between GT and Super U7 universe:

1. Universe 7 is shown as a giant sphere
2. Universe 7 is linked with universe 6
3. Universe 7 has only 28 planets with life

There are more, but I don't think you can use these statements and apply it to GT
1. We have seen the usual "macrocosm" visual we're familiar with in the super manga.
2. Probably not a fair point to make considering in GT/Toei all we're familiar with is the macrocosm and a relationship with universe 6 doesn't necessarily contradict anything in like GT
3. Perhaps? Maybe?

I don't really agree with composite but just pointing out some problems here

This CRT became (inevitably) a crapshoot, it's very disheartening when arguments spill over into questioning the integrity of individuals and misunderstandings/miscommunication that lead to derailment.

The premise of the CRT was to further solidify the shared cosmology of Dragon Ball with potentially different backstories, development and power-levels for establish characters from different timelines (e.g DB minus Bardock and Toei Bardock both exist in the same greater cosmology but are from different continuities and don't scale to each other) based on already accepted threads, it's not to make "everything is canon" and the crosscaling that comes alongside it (iirc DBS and DBGT have two completely different scaling and AP values in tier 2) and looking at the evidence I find myself actually agreeing with the CRT.

Also I wish peeps would keep that same scrutiny energy when it comes to all high tier indexing and not just the usually popular franchises. I've legit seen similar indexing and content get approved here in the fraction of the time it takes popular franchises like Dragon Ball to pass a revision while providing less evidence from more dubious sources but that's whataboutism territory so I'll drop it... for now...

This CRT became (inevitably) a crapshoot, it's very disheartening when arguments spill over into questioning the integrity of individuals and misunderstandings/miscommunication that lead to derailment.

The premise of the CRT was to further solidify the shared cosmology of Dragon Ball with potentially different backstories, development and power-levels for establish characters from different timelines (e.g DB minus Bardock and Toei Bardock both exist in the same greater cosmology but are from different continuities and don't scale to each other) based on already accepted threads, it's not to make "everything is canon" and the crosscaling that comes alongside it (iirc DBS and DBGT have two completely different scaling and AP values in tier 2) and looking at the evidence I find myself actually agreeing with the CRT.

Also I wish peeps would keep that same scrutiny energy when it comes to all high tier indexing and not just the usually popular franchises. I've legit seen similar indexing and content get approved here in the fraction of the time it takes popular franchises like Dragon Ball to pass a revision while providing less evidence from more dubious sources but that's whataboutism territory so I'll drop it... for now...
Thank you so much for your attention, you're amazing, man

Oh, so not a continuity merge, but just a general statement that lore related things regarding the size of various planets or locations or size of the afterlife should apply to the original canon as well? I suppose I am more neutral but leaning towards being fine with using those for reference purposes.

Oh, so not a continuity merge, but just a general statement that lore related things regarding the size of various planets or locations or size of the afterlife should apply to the original canon as well? I suppose I am more neutral but leaning towards being fine with using those for reference purposes.
Yes, the elements pretty much. Could you ping the Mav and Deagon to clarify if they’re aware of what we’re trying to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back