• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been 48 hours (I think) and three staffs disagree with this. No movement for the past few hours, can we declare this rejected or...?

Only two staff members disagreed, and DDM seems to kind of agree, so needs one more for this to be closed, besides that i want to wait for other opinions.

Only two staff members disagreed, and DDM seems to kind of agree, so needs one more for this to be closed, besides that i want to wait for other opinions.
Deagonx would be a third disagreement. Please list the votes accurately.

I share Damage's view on this. This is not a sufficient basis for concluding all of the anime material is canon.

I am quite iffy and confused about this. I don't know how any of this is solid proof of a composite cosmology from the interpretation the OP provided. Can someone summarise a td;lr for me because I'm a bit clueless on how the prime evidence has anything to do with composite cosmology, aside from the expressed appreciation towards Toriyama's works.

I am quite iffy and confused about this. I don't know how any of this is solid proof of a composite cosmology from the interpretation the OP provided. Can someone summarise a td;lr for me because I'm a bit clueless on how the prime evidence has anything to do with composite cosmology, aside from the expressed appreciation towards Toriyama's works.
Let me clarify, Luffy isen't proposing a "compsite cosmology", but rather trying to use scans, and statments. To further prove already existing scaling. So only evidence that a line will be added. (Stuff that are the same for Toei, Super and manga)

Either way, I personally disagree with this.

Let me clarify, Luffy isen't proposing a "compsite cosmology", but rather trying to use scans, and statments. To further prove already existing scaling. So only evidence that a line will be added. (Stuff that are the same for Toei, Super and manga)

Either way, I personally disagree with this.
If this is the case, I don't see any of this could be considered as evidence for composite cosmology.

Toei, DBS Manga and anime are all different companies which itself contradicts the arguments provided and makes it rather shaky.

If this is the case, I don't see any of this could be considered as evidence for composite cosmology.

Toei, DBS Manga and anime are all different companies which itself contradicts the arguments provided and makes it rather shaky.
I'm not saying that it will be canon for the manga, but that it will be solid evidence for the cosmology to be shared even more, since it is already accepted here, this is just to validate once again that all the things in the anime are original and worked on by Akira (as I can tell you, all that otherworldly stuff has to do with Akira and the films themselves), the fillers will be used as solid evidence to fill in gaps in the cosmology

What i mean is that all these things were made by Akira Toriyama and he worked on the plot of each of them, even detailing each thing the way he wanted to

Basically the simple premise is since toriyama has worked with anime to so basic cosmology structure should be composited which are both anime and manga as he would have used the same idea for both of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back