• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why do we take Murata '''statements''' seriously if he literally said that its just his opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I drew it with the thought that it is right but I don’t know whether the thought is same with ONE sensei’s official setting. Anyway I draw strong enemies powerful as far as possible when they appeared, so there is a possibility that I overstated him a bit than ONE sensei’s setting, so at the time I drew the Geryuganshoop’s pebble throwing, I made some principle to make him stronger than her.

So this was only his thought, right? And his former statement makes confusion which sets Saitama threw a rock weaker than Geryuganshoop’s to prove how his psychic ability is wasted. Because Saitama does not have psychic skill to remove air friction.

——— Added :

Also in the same stream, Murata said this.

59 50

Oh, about the comment things that I talked them here, except I am saying “I heard that from ONE sensei”, they are only my opinions and are not official settings. There might be some guys are asking to ONE sensei, but what I talked things were not all official ones. Like, except “They are in Hero Encyclopedia” or “ONE sensei said that” all things I said are only my guess. “Tastes like chicken gizzard...” ah, indeed does it tastes like chicken gizzard?! Ah~~~ indeed! Like, it tastes not so bad but no that tasty... Well I guess there are some people who like chicken gizzard, not that so delicious... It’s just right, chicken gizzard... it’s just right.

*that chicken gizzard was from some guy’s question “What is the taste of monster cell?”

So, Murata statements need to be ignored, as he literally said that its only his ''Guess''
So, literally Murata is being headcanon about the things, and its only relevant when is confirmed by ONE or the encyclopedia yada yada, you know.

Also just a note, this was something I proposed months ago but got rejected, people settled for possibly instead if they aren't contradictory to anything.
It makes no sense to it be ''possibly'', as Murata literally said that he is just guessing things lol, I feel like the main reason that it was accepted to be ''possibly'' was just due things like FTL saitama

This thread tastes like chicken gizzard
But for real, i've never seen that part about it bring just his guesses/opinions in it's entirety, so i agree

Oh, about the comment things that I talked them here, except I am saying “I heard that from ONE sensei”, they are only my opinions and are not official settings. There might be some guys are asking to ONE sensei, but what I talked things were not all official ones. Like, except “They are in Hero Encyclopedia” or “ONE sensei said that” all things I said are only my guess. “Tastes like chicken gizzard...” ah, indeed does it tastes like chicken gizzard?! Ah~~~ indeed! Like, it tastes not so bad but no that tasty... Well I guess there are some people who like chicken gizzard, not that so delicious... It’s just right, chicken gizzard... it’s just right.
Can u show the link when he said that?

I don't think we can't ignore all of his statement he said "Oh, about the comment things that I talked them here,

He Only said that his statement in that stream is only his opinion not all of his statement so we must take his statement case by case

Last edited:
I mean, at here people rather choose manga than webcomic.
Even the profile characters feats was taken from manga tho.
We all know that OPM originally from webcomic.
The webcomic is pretty much a seperate coninuity at this point. It has a lot of story differences than the manga does. Just because the manga adapted the webcomic doesn't mean it gets to scale to it

And it's One's Ideas that Murata is drawing out. Murata's word is just what he thinks. It is basically just as good as a fanartist saying something (just an example sorry for Murata disrespect)
But murata word that just what he think only in that stream,not all of murata word is just of his think,we must take this case by case

The webcomic is pretty much a seperate coninuity at this point. It has a lot of story differences than the manga does. Just because the manga adapted the webcomic doesn't mean it gets to scale to it
"The manga walks away from the webcomic plot".
I prefer to make separate as before.
So there's no little different problem like this.
No offense here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back