• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whitebeard: Possible AP revision

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
It has been brought up for debate whether the map used for Whitbeards quake feat is a reliable indicator for there being no islands in the sourroundings, like the calc assumes, or is just showing the most important points in the sourrounding.

Soooo.... I would like opinions on that.

If it isn't reliable, I think the feat can probably not be calced, meaning Whitebeard would drop to the next best scaling, which would be Island level+ I think. At least until further feats get calced.

Whitebeard would be dropped to At least Island level+ for being above Aokiji's calced feat which is Island level+.

I think Ercosore brought to discussion that the 47 meters is the depth he froze when he was attempting to trap Law's submarine in ice so that shouldn't be the casual depth.

I made the argument that if anything 47 is a low ball. He froze multiple islands instead of one and was even referred to as an "Ice continent." at one point. I myself was leaning towards the mid end but that's for anther time.

I was told that it took Luffy 6 months by ship to travel around the One Piece world. Would this be useful for scaling Whitebeard's quakes being felt on distant islands? Or is it possible for us to scale him from the Earthquake Power Chart?

Also, One Piece is the most popular comicbook in the world (and in my opinion the best), so should we highlight this thread?

Ant, the problem is that is even if we had a larger figure to use for the overall size of the One Piece World, that doesn't tell us how far away Whitebeard's quake travelled or where that random island is.

@Damage3245

Okay. It is too bad though. I am pretty sure that the Yonko and the admirals are considerably more powerful than we give them credit for.

Well, we are in the middle of the Yonko Saga currently so I'm sure we'll be getting some more feats from them.

Yes. Kaido was able to one-shot Gear 4 Luffy.

IIRC in the CRT regarding Aokiji's feat it was argued that WC G4 is High 6-C with 261 gigatons. So that'd mean Kaido can One shot characters with that power.

The calc and scaling look fine, not an op expert but i hear that wb and kaido fight is past or something like that, either way it's look good

Back