• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Hyper Sonic was always supposed to be a superior version of Super Sonic. It's like saying SSJ3 loses some of the abilities of SSJ1( despite the fact that SSJ3 continues appearing)
Except Hyper Sonic hasn't continued appearing and Super Sonic didn't have Chaos Control at the time anyways.

Wonder Woman vs Mega Man X - Stomp thread. X is significantly stronger (large star+), more than fast enough to blitz (420c while WW's only 260c) and has regen that an atom-splitting sword isn't gonna help against (I originally voted for WW but that before I realized).

Um, I may be the creator, but I personally think it's not a stomP.

Being 60% faster isn't a terrible difference given how big speed gaps usually are in vs matchups, Goku vs Wonder Woman was accepted, his hax was banned and the atom splitting sword can help her win a fight to the KO

A 60% difference is still a blitz, Goku vs WW was wrong to be accepted then (and for other unrelated reasons), hax clearly isn't the issue and how exactly?

Not really. 3X faster or more is a blitz.

Goku vs Wonder Woman was a straight up spite thread. Pit Wonder Woman against a higher-tier character, speed equalized, hax for Wonder Woman taken away while allowing Goku's hax in DD and IT.

If she hacked X apart he'd be subdued for a while, which IMO counts as a win.

It's also worth nothing that Wonder Woman is actually pretty high-end LS Level, she's only 91x off of SS Level while X is 6x, which in a vs match is a very close difference given how wide tiers can be.

There's no official value for the necessary blitzing difference and 60% should count. Goku vs Wonder Woman should've honestly been removed at this point (it's been reported twice and it's DC vs DBZ anyways), but DD and IT are natural abilities that can't be taken away. With her speed she isn't getting close to doing that at all and X is still on a higher end.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/102380

Kaguya vs. Shinnok

Kaguya can't do anything. Shinnok can copy all of Kaguya's abilities, has planetary reality warping, time manipulation, low-godly regen, and much more. A pretty one-sided fight.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/275767

Kaguya vs. Mega Man

They literally had to nerf Mega Man at every corner. His abilites far exceed Kaguya's on every scale along with having absolute zero attacks and space-time manipulation. Again, Kaguya can't do much here and the other character is massively nerfed to keep it from being an outright stomp.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/290201

Kaguya vs. Deoxys

Deoxys has been scaled to Dwarf Star Level and Sub-Rel. Kaguya stands zero chance.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/45705

Kaguya vs. Link (Composite)

Link has Sub-Rel combat and reaction speed. Kaguya can't keep up, on top of Link possessing time related powers and many others. This is a stomp.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/352515

Kaguya vs. Yukari Yakumo

Another fight in which one side had to be massively nerfed. However, while speed had been equalized, people argued that the projectile speed of Yukari could supposedly be around lightspeed on top of various other haxes that her ability allows. If she can really remove the boundary between anything (with a few known exceptions), Kaguya stands no chance. She'll get decimated, especially if she can launch projectiles at lightspeed.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/355306

Kaguya vs. Darth Vader (Eu)

While a couple did go for Kaguya, it was generally stated that Vader had an insane speed advantage and possessed hax couldn't deal with: mind control, speed (sub-rel), atomic manipulation, and much more. There's no way Kaguya can handle this.

- I apologize for making such a long list. However, a majority of the matches Kaguya is put in is against people far beyond her reach. Either physically or through hax. She's God-tier in her own verse, not so much outside of it.

Kaguya vs. Deoxys is fine, it was using Canon Deoxys, who is At least 5-C to Kaguya's At least Low 5-B.

Kaguya vs. Link is debatable, Link's time manipulation comes from the Ocarina I believe, which is very minor.

Kaguya vs. Yukari I'm uncertain about, but if both can kill each other easily and speed was equalized, it isn't exactly a stomp, more decisive than anything.

Kaguya vs. Vader should likely be removed.

Kaguya vs Deoxys is fine.

Kaguya vs Link is actually fairly even since his hax is not very good or flexible, much like Kaguya's.

Mega Man vs Kaguya was fair since speed was equalized and time stops was removed.

Kaguya vs Vader was okay. Both have hax. Maybe it would be a tad more fair with SE though. Vader would probably win anyway.

It only has to be equalized if the opponent has no way to counter it. Severe AP advantage is a good way to counter it.

1) 4-B >>> High 4-C

2) No it isn't. It's only a rule when it's something huge. Supes is 20x faster but Thor is nearly 1kX stronger.

3) 20x speed edge isn't terrible when you're 920x stronger. And while Supes does, so does Thor.

Goku vs Bomberma - Illogical reasoning, such as Goku winning via versatility (an advantage a quick glance at this respect thread should reveal he clearly doen't have) and votes ignoring the fact that Bomberman has black holes and can very easily planet bust and let Goku suffocate in space. Cal/the OP even agreed with me that the thread was wrong in private and should likely be remade.

IT means Goku can teleport out of the planet if it's blown up,something I doubt bomberman would do in character.

Versatility doesn't always mean more powers I read the thread and they seemed to be talking about Experience,combat nowledge,IT,afterimage,solar flare and more importantly his range,this was even stated in the thread.

I read the respect thread and the best power was time-stop and I'm not gonna be the one to start the Goku Vs time stop debate.Other than Fire,water,light,ice and gravity manipulation not much else unless boxing Glove is gonna change it.

And unless Cal had a change in heart his words taken from the thread were "Alright. Guess Goku wins, and I agree with the majority."

Talonmask said:
Kaguya vs. Yukari I'm uncertain about, but if both can kill each other easily and speed was equalized, it isn't exactly a stomp, more decisive than anything.
Boundary Manipulation of Yukari isn't too strong for Kaguya to cope ?

Versatility technically does refer to powers and Bomberman evidently has him far outclassed in that category. Light Bomb has a similar effect to Solar Flare and Ice Bomb is an even more useful technique he has along with gravity manipulation (which is some level of hax, especially since his black holes appear to be legit).

Any time stop > Tokitobashi, which is even more reasoning for Bomberman to win.

He did have a change of heart. I brought the subject up to him in chat and he agreed that the thread was incorrect. He advised me to remake it as he was busy and couldn't.

I personally am on the fence with the verdict, but the reasoning was straight-up nonexistent and the thread needs to be remade or removed.

Well, like I said before, we don't a rule regarding remakes of a versus thread. I was thinking if a thread is over a month old, I guess you could remake it and add the results over the old thread. But I don't know.

Remake the thread. Link the respect thread. I don't want the match to be the usual "I know everything about Goku but nothing on his opponent"

I dislike the idea of redoing threads because people disagreed with the result especially since it's all subjective who is more versatile but whatever.

I'll add the important abilities to his profile so this doesn't happen again.

RadicalMrR said:
I dislike the idea of redoing threads because people disagreed with the result especially since it's all subjective who is more versatile but whatever.

I'll add the important abilities to his profile so this doesn't happen again.
Good to hear. The result doesn't have to come down yet. Only if Bomberman wins the match.

Arceus vs Hades was redone however it ended with the same result and it was worse than the old one.

I removed the Gaara vs Toph match due to how outdated it was, but I'm not sure about the others.

I asked about the speed gap to promestein and she said it has to be over 10 times to be a speed stomp. Goku vs sailor neptune is technically a speed stomp since she's far faster than Whis.

Wasn't it determined in that thread that Neptune is around 8 times faster than Goku? Its been a while since I read it, but that is hardly a speed stomp imo.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/250039

Obito v. Lille = Obito can hardly do anything outside of fighting base Lille. Even then, Obito can't block Lille's attack or even see it coming. He'd get shot through the skull in an instant. In Lille's holy form, there's nothing proving Kamui can even interact with Lille's intangibility. In fact, it's pretty ineffective since it's not long-ranged. Truth-Seeking Orbs get erased by Lille's multiple wing bullets. Lille can also just regen from pretty much anything Obito can do. It's pretty unfair for Obito outside of the base fight. That should be made into a separate fight.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/246879

Obito v. Gremmy = Gremmy by a large hax advantage. The kid can bring any thought to life. Well, within his own power limit. But he could easily replicate anything Obito can do and more. In fact, he could just image Obito is made of cookies and that his truth-seeker orbs are gum or other silly things. Obito can't do much here.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/113443

Obito v. Vader = Vader by sub-rel speed advantage.

Goku vs Sailor Neptune: Removed.

Janemba vs Arceus: Removed.

Kenshiro vs DCAU Superman: Hmm. I'm not sure about this one.

Obito vs Lille: Have to get back to you on this. The thread is really long. And it was argued very heavily for both characters so I don't really know.

Obito vs Gremmy: Removed. It was also probably a speed stomp.

Obito vs Vader: Removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back