• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuuIchigo

VS Battles
Retired
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Some guide-lines for posts on this thread:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Kindly provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
  • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
  • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unaminous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
Staff members can subscribe if they are interested.

• Kindly remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
  • Kindly do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
  • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
Keep in mind that not everything that gives an edge is a stomp for example:

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
  • Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
  • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.

I mean the thread was also old so it was another reason for it to be removed.

@NotEvenHuman: I see. Well i read his page and noticed that. Now i'm really going to remove it, especially Natsu has no resistance to any of his hax if at all on top of the speed not being equalized....if it would have mattered at all, that is.

Edit: Nvrmind, Kuu might just do it instead for me.

Well natsu doesn't have any real hax. That's why I'm not complaining with something like law vs ban since they both have good degree of hax.

For ban, natsu has no real way to put him down, while ban can do hunter fest and even remove his organs rather easily.

Lille Barro has intangibility to give him three tries and get one good shot in and it's game over

Law has the distance, using his room which can help him ignore durability in several ways, such as cutting his heart out without any real damage done or even radio knife, destroying natsu's insides.

Although, I'm taking back Kenshiro since natsu COULD potentially one shot Kensiro.

I'm also thinking of removing Sinbad's win against him, since he can mindhax Natsu and has the ability to slow down his opponent's perception of time so they're essentially time slowed.

Hmm. Sinbad has been downgraded, so I think you can remove it. But maybe it will even out since he is now weaker and has no speed. Or it will probably be a speed blitz in favour of Natsu.

@Peter Goku was only Large Star+ for that match up. Not Solar System. And despite that guy being biased it still isn't necessarily a stomp and clearly other arguments were capable of being made for Wonder Woman. You even said in that thread yourself no one made a good argument for Goku to win. So it's not a case of one character undeniably beating another with ease.

However due to the recent banning of DB vs Comics. Maybe it'd be best to get rid of that match up anyways.

The gap between an unquantifiable Large Star+ and a Large Star isn't really enough to constitute a stomp. Especially when Wonder Woman has all that versitality and has an unquantifiable boost in stats. But yeah maybe it should be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back