• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battlemania said:
^Plus, that was outdated since it was in 2015.He's at least small planetary.
I believe at that point it was before Madara got updated to where he is at now and before equalizing speed became more of a thing here (it has been several months for sure now).

I suppose i can remove that then, as i don't know who would win now; either Jericho massively blitzs and does some hax to hit Madara with, or Madara one shots him. But yeah again, i'll just remove it for the best then...

Goku vs Garou - Likely stomp thread as Goku can become up to 4 times stronger than Garou, completely negating his hax along with flight and much longer range that Garou has no counter for.

Goku's 5-B is while using the Kaioken aswell iirc. I don't think it's a stomp. Strangely enough you voted for Garou in that thread. Interesting.

He is 5-B as well, but on a considerably higher end that completely negates Garou's hax (pretty much the only thing that could've made it even as Goku holds every other advantage in flight, range, experience, versatility, and durability with KK).

I'm with Aizen. Despite the fact that reactive evolution was being underestimated, the thread had logical reasoning and was close enough.

This is a bit ridiculous. Stomp threads are reserved for those where a character can't even doing anything to another, be it because of speed, hax, etc. Garou most certainly can take Goku out if Goku underestimates him, but it's natural for the one with the most advantages to win.

Removed. I don't think it was really a hax stomp, but they both didn't have enough votes and were pretty old threads.

Geo vs Gohan? Yes. Geo is stronger, faster, more durable, more intelligent, more varied, etc. He is far superior in every catagory to Gohan. He's also stronger, faster and tougher by several orders of magnitude using multipliers.

Geo vs Jenny? No. Just because Geo outclasses Jenny in literally everything except maybe speed doesn't make it a stomp when MFTL+ and SS Level are ridiculously wide tiers and they're reasonably close given how wide the tier is, and Jenny should be able to hold off some of his hax, IE program corruption.

Anyway, some threads that definitely need removal or re-adding

Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha

"Do not create stomps via speed, AP, dura or hax"

Vader is leagues above Obito in every catagory, be it power, skill, dura, speed, abilities,. This is such a laughable stomp it's almost a spite match.

Thanos vs Arceus

While Arceus may be above Thanos in AP/Dura, this is still a fair match since Thanos could logically bypass Arceus' forcefields due to omnipresence (being in the force-field), and he's pretty even with Arceus in terms of abilities, powers, intelligence, and virtually everything except AP and dura. This is a pretty fair match.

Thanos has none of that, arceus is at a whole new level compared to Thanos. He won't get through half of arceus's defence due to how broken he is.

Time Manipulation is something weaker forms have shown, and invulnerability isn't an NLF on the same tier. We have a page for invulnerability for a reason. I closed the thread, because it shouldn't have been commented on after it was added.

Thing is, Hyper Sonic was introduced before Chaos Control even existed and hasn't appeared since it's debut.

Hyper Sonic was always supposed to be a superior version of Super Sonic. It's like saying SSJ3 loses some of the abilities of SSJ1( despite the fact that SSJ3 continues appearing)

Veilas Frostmoon said:
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=99972

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Kakashi

Kakashi can't keep up with a Sub-Rel character.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/269697

Lille Barro vs. Kakashi

One-sided hax in favor of Lille. A lot of people on there said it was a stomp. As of right now, Kakashi doesn't stand a chance in a highly unfair fight.
Kakashi was the only one who still had it on his page but i took it out of there.

I was considering on taking off the one with his fight against Lillie Barro but i'm unsure of it. Kakashi does have at least some sort of way with his Kamui to affect him but idk. I'll let either Reppuzan or KuuIchigo think over it.

Rayquaza vs Hulk: Removed.

Lille vs Kakashi: Removed. Round 1 is a speed/ap stomp in favor of Lille. Base Kakashi is 8-A, I think. Also, the thread went off-topic with votes for Lille saying he could solo the Naruto verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back