• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
BruceTheBatman said:
^that

Honestly no hax in dbz is practical if the users have similar power.
Can you tell me who in dbz can phase out of existence and can summon clones of their foes to mimic their attacks that isn't janemba.

BruceTheBatman said:
Janemba can't do either of those in combat. He did it for an invasion
He did do it, watch the movie for proof that he can clone his opponents to copy their attacks, and phase himself into thin air.

Ryuko vs Twilight Sparkle

Despite Twilight having an unknown striking strength, meaning she may not do that well against her in close combat. Speed Equalized, Teleportation, durability barriers and far greater range makes this point pretty inconsequential. Along with moves that pretty much equate to a one shot like transmutation or DNA rearranging. Plus limited freezing which makes it even easier for her to perfom these instant victories, but also makes her supposed disadvantages even less relevant.

Cropfist said:
Goku vs WW should still be removed for being a DC vs DBZ thread.
Then so should Goku Vs Thor for being DB Vs Marvel

I'm fine with those 2 since it was fairly close anyway.

That's my thread so I'm against removing it, but if that's the rule then so be it. Also Goku vs Surtur should be removed for same reasons along with Surtur having unlisted transmutation.

Cropfist said:
That's my thread so I'm against removing it, but if that's the rule then so be it. Also Goku vs Surtur should be removed for same reasons along with Surtur having unlisted transmutation.
So you want DC vs Goku removed and you are ok with that since it's not you thread

But you don't want Goku vs Marvel because it is your thread.

Is this a joke?

Cloud vs Janemba: Removed.

Aizen vs Lucifer: Removed.

Demigra vs Golden Frieza: Removed. Most of the votes had no reasons and the OP counted his own vote, I think.

Also a question: Should all DC/Marvel vs DB be removed due to the rule?

Edit:

Ness vs Whis: Someone forgot to remove it from Whis' profile.

Samus vs Frieza: I don't know about this since Samus has various suits in which one could be star level.

Hades vs Arceus: I am uncertain about this one.

@KuuIchigo I would personally remove Hades vs Arceus and not because it is a bad matchup persay. The reason is that the arguments are absolute crap when it comes to the thread. If Matt or I had participated in it, we would've destroyed pretty much their arguments. The fact that they focused on the plates which really don't even matter in that matchup and the fact that no one even bothered to argue decently for Hades (no one brought up his Sword, for instance) makes it a bad match in general.

I...really don't see the need for it to be redone because one person feels he can make a better argument, no offense to Tivanenk. Besides, the plates would matter a ton anyway in that match, considering they block any attack that can remotely relate to a Pokemon type (manipulating time and space is somehow dragon type). If we could do that, I would've put a lot more matches in this thread

Well, if that's the case, I guess I'll remove it due to Colt's reasoning. It seems as though Hades can't do anything to Arceus.

I know. So there's 3 option:

1. Re-add it.

2. Re-open it.

3. Remake it.

Going through the thread again, it really doesn't seem like Hades could do anything.

The real cal howard said:
Decisive doesn't mean stomp.
^This

Was too many times matchups are called out as stomped for this. A stomp is when one character is superior or equal in everything, and is like, 4000x times more powerful (as was the case in Buuhan vs Roll.EXE)

In this case everyone agreed that Hades couldn't do anything to Arceus. So I can see it not being a fair match.

Edit: Maybe I'll just re-add it since I was uncertain of it and removing just because someone could argue for the losing character makes me seem biased.

KuuIchigo said:
In this case everyone agreed that Hades couldn't do anything to Arceus. So I can see it not being a fair match.
Edit: Maybe I'll just re-add it since I was uncertain of it and removing just because someone could argue for the losing character makes me seem biased.
No one even bothered arguing for Hades in that thread at all, or even touch upon his abilities. It was a bad thread in general. If a rematch is made, I can easily show how Hades can win, and it's not even that complicated.

Also, Hades is far stronger than any Pokemon that Arceus has faced, considering he'd need to be at the higher end of Tier 2-C for facing the Titans and being near equal to Zeus.

Tivanenk said:
No one even bothered arguing for Hades in that thread at all, or even touch upon his abilities. It was a bad thread in general. If a rematch is made, I can easily show how Hades can win, and it's not even that complicated.
Then let's re-open the thread and hear these arguments.

Isn't that the thing to do?

BruceTheBatman said:
Tivanenk said:
Then let's re-open the thread and hear these arguments.
Isn't that the thing to do?
I can do that, but the votes would need to be started from scratch.

Actually, I just realized that is was made before the Cronus upgrades, so it's an outdated match anyways.

Can we continue this on one of our walls? We're getting off topic

Edit: Asked Matt and he said Hades should be between 10-50 in the 2-C range.

Megamon vs Astroboy. I'm not arguing the result at all since I agree with it. I feel as though the battle itself went too far off topic. Basically I want to redo it with less being off topic and more on-topic argument. That fight was more about Gaara vs Toph than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back