• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I even made sure to put it in the main thread...

I also find it sad that more matchups are being removed than added.

The real cal howard said:
I even made sure to put it in the main thread...

I also find it sad that more matchups are being removed than added.
1) what are you talking about?

2) IKR People are just getting characters (especially DBZ and HST) oht of jail free for reasonably fair though one sided battles

We can't turn every single fight into a hax stomp just because a character we like looses. Sometimes these hax are what give characters an edge. A hax stomp would be like if Cell was fighting someone with Time-Space Manipulation, Reality Warping, Absolute Zero, Atomization, Probability Manipulation, Transmutation, BFR, Soul Manipulation, Mind Hax, Gravity Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation and Acausality all at once, or something similar. While I can't stand KH(Come at me :p) Sora and Xemnas deserved those wins. Cell's regen would give them a challenge. Like Aizen said this shouldn't be a thread for you to use to get your characters a free pass. This goes for Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, HST, Digimon and any other verse.

^ So by your logic, kingdom Hearts and star wars characters that are haxed are an ok choice for characters in db and the hst, which are verses that don't have a kot of hax like DC or saint seiya has.

@Bruce This is really not the place for this. If you want to continue this discussion, making a separate thread or continuing the discussion in that message Darkanine posted on your wall are two good alternatives. Whatever you pick, please stop derailing the thread.

Wew. This turned into a shitstorm. I'm very sorry about removing versus threads, but I try to read through (in the case of long threads) and compare the profiles before removing them (also with the commenter's reason).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back