• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Then why did everyone vote incon even though type 9 was gone over in some detail omega? Sounds closer to you have a problem with the match itself~
dunno, wasn't there, what i know is that X's type 9 is combat applicable, nothing on the profile even suggests otherwise, and the only thing saying otherwise is you saying "prove that it is combat applicable" in the thread, which as i explained, it is, so..........

dunno, wasn't there, what i know is that X's type 9 is combat applicable, nothing on the profile even suggests otherwise, and the only thing saying otherwise is you saying "prove that it is combat applicable" in the thread, which as i explained, it is, so..........
And in the thread Alien X's Immortality did come up. I argued this then, I'll argue this now: if you do not have brook of X coming back in a 24-hour period, and it's just "oh he's XYZ" in statement, it's not combat applicable due to being unknown.

And in the thread Alien X's Immortality did come up. I argued this then, I'll argue this now: if you do not have brook of X coming back in a 24-hour period, and it's just "oh he's XYZ" in statement, it's not combat applicable due to being unknown.
and what stops his true self/mind from attacking in of itself in that case? you know, the thing the he uses to use any of his powers in the first place?

Match is outdated due to the latter becoming 6D in Super, while the former is 5D

This match is incredibly outdated, due to Morgoth currently being Low 1-C (and is awaiting revision for 1-A) while The Dovahkiin is still at Low 2-C

This match is incredibly outdated, due to Morgoth currently being Low 1-C (and is awaiting revision for 1-A) while The Dovahkiin is still at Low 2-C
And Dovahkiin has High 1-A passives

Your point?

And Dovahkiin has High 1-A passives

Your point?
So I was right Dova is getting higher revisions.

I also heard on the LOTR discussion thread that the Ainur may get High 1-A+, but that’s Ultima’s responsibility, not mine.

Eru is undoubtedly getting 0, that’s for sure.

So I was right Dova is getting higher revisions.

I also heard on the LOTR discussion thread that the Ainur may get High 1-A+, but that’s Ultima’s responsibility, not mine.

Eru is undoubtedly getting 0, that’s for sure.
I know.

The revisions will happen and I have no doubt Ultima will handle Elder Scrolls seeing as it is his verse.

Outdated since Classic Sonic has been downgraded to 5-A, while Chaos is High 4-C

naruto got upgraded to 5-B so this match can be removed

naruto got upgraded to 5-B so this match can be removed

Removed.

Back