• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayanokoji (Prime) vs Legosi (Meteor Festival)

Rules:

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 10 meters
  • No prep and no prior knowledge
  • Ayanokouji has a Baton and a Taser
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Ayanokoji AP: 15 KJ (Upscales massively, Not that it matters lol)
  • Legosi AP: One shots basically
Ayanokoji's advantages:
  • More skilled
  • More versatile
  • More haxed
  • More experienced
  • Fear inducement
  • Better stamina
  • Genius Intelligence
  • Range advantage
  • Eletricity manipulation with Stun Gun

Legosi's advantages:
  • One shots
  • Information Analysis
  • Regeneration (Low)
  • Enhanced senses
  • LS advantage
  • Acrobatics
  • Can see in the dark

Reencarne En Ayanokouji Kiyotaka COTE - V.1 C5 Habitación Blanca P4 -  Wattpad
Legosi - BEASTARS - Image by BeN JoCoMoL 警部 #3394103 - Zerochan Anime Image  Board
Professional Fighter demolisher - Vzearr, XxZetsuxX, Hiiilt, Fezzih_007, SatellaTheWoE, Dinozxd, TheHuntsman1001, RoggerReggorOP Furry highschooler -

Last edited:
My reasoning on why i placed Koji in a completely dark place;

While this may seem unfair to Ayanokouji (At first glance) due to the fight being in a completely dark place, Ayanokouji can dodge out of intuition attacks coming from blind spots and also point blank attacks easily

First feat - Here we see Ayanokouji dodging an attack coming from a blind spot out of intuition

Second feat - Ayanokouji upscales this feat due to being just superior than Yagami

Third feat - Here we see that it's implied Ayanokouji could fight Nanase and Ibuki with a Eyes closed/blind fold on

And he can also sense presences too which makes it easier to locate Legosi

Then, We have Manabu and Kouenji who can do the same thing and they are extremely less skilled than Koji

Last edited:
Now, Onto the fight we go, Here is how i see it going;

Legosi being completely fine in the dark will attack the opponent without thinking much knowing Koji can't see anything

Upon getting closer to Koji, Koji will be able to sense his presence and attack coming and then will be capable of dodging and analyze him and go for pressure point spam with the baton

Legosi after getting hit even after attempting a sneak attack will start to be cautious (After all the opponent is skilled enough to dodge and counter something he can't see)

Ayanokoji has photographic memory so mabye that will help him keep track of him and might be able to do something about his location (See X strategy for info)

Legosi will try to spam sneak attacks and grabs as he only needs 1 grab/attack to finish the feat

Ayanokoji can use fear inducement to stun Legosi after another failed attempt to ambush him and then proceed to use the taser to paralyze him and start spamming pressure points till Legosi is down for good

... Can Koji damage this guy? Legosi doesn't seem to have human phyisiology which would probably make his Pressure Points unusable.

... Can Koji damage this guy? Legosi doesn't seem to have human phyisiology which would probably make his Pressure Points unusable.
So you are saying an attack to groin/throat/solar plexus/liver is useless just because he is not a human?

Not how it works, He has the same body as a human, Only the head differs and is definitely the same as a normal wolf

So you are saying an attack to groin/throat/solar plexus/liver is useless just because he is not a human?

Not how it works, He has the same body as a human, Only the head differs and is definitely the same as a normal wolf
Does Ayanokouji have the strength for a pressure point hit to hurt him? Didn't he try using pressure point hits on Albert but it didn't work?

Groin does not have the same durability as your body

Nor does throat/solar plexus/liver or any pressure point as it weak points

Prove to me Legosi's groin/throat has the same durability as his normal body
Not really my burden to prove. Aren't you the one making the claim that Ayanokouji can hurt Legosi with pressure point hits (even though those didn't work on Albert, someone with much less durability then Legosi).

Not really my burden to prove. Aren't you the one making the claim that Ayanokouji can hurt Legosi with pressure point hits
It's not stated anywhere in the manga that beastars have the same durability in their weak points, Otherwise they would have resistence to PP even if limited
(even though those didn't work on Albert, someone with much less durability then Legosi).
Did you really read the LN? Ayanokouji tried to go for the solar plexus against Albert, Albert noticed that and tried to move his body out of the way just to get hit in the throat by Koji

Also Legosi certainly does not have higher muscle mass, Higher AP =/ Higher muscle mass

They are equal at best in muscle mass imo

Last edited:
Well a wolf's anatomy isn't the same as a human so Koji's hits would be less efective as he wouldn't know where to hit.
Well a "normal wolf" 's vital points aren't at the same place as humans...

Well a wolf's anatomy isn't the same as a human so Koji's hits would be less efective as he wouldn't know where to hit.
If you look closely, He has the body of a human, That speaks volumes doesn't it? Aside from his face, I don't see how he is any different than a human?
Well a "normal wolf" 's vital points aren't at the same place as humans...
There's the nose, There's the eyes, There's the temple, You can attack in alot of places there

It's not stated anywhere in the manga that beastars have the same durability in their weak points, Otherwise they would have resistence to PP even if limited
Because something isn't stated then its not true? Thats not how it works. Anyway, my main point is that Ayanokouji's pressure points didn't work on Albert, therefore it'd be a stretch to say they would work on someone with over 10x the durability of him.
Did you really read the LN? Ayanokouji tried to go for the solar plexus against Albert, Albert noticed that and tried to move his body out of the way just to get hit in the throat by Koji
I know what happened in their fight. Ayanokouji even stated himself "its possible to endure the pain" when referring to a hit in the solar plexus.

Because something isn't stated then its not true? Thats not how it works.
No, It's certainly because it's not STATED that it's not true, You are wrong here
Anyway, my main point is that Ayanokouji's pressure points didn't work on Albert, therefore it'd be a stretch to say they would work on someone with over 10x the durability of him.
Argument from incredulity, Koji's PP worked on him, I don't know where did you get that
I know what happened in their fight. Ayanokouji even stated himself "its possible to endure the pain".
You don't;

Last edited:
If you look closely, He has the body of a human, That speaks volumes doesn't it? Aside from his face, I don't see how he is any different than a human?
His wiki page states that he has the phyisiology of a wolf so I based my argument from there.
There's the nose, There's the eyes, There's the temple, You can attack in alot of places there
You're correct about the nose and eyes part although it would be hard for Koji to reach there with the reach disadvantage. I'm iffy about the temple of a wolf being at the same place of a human's though so I'll just ignore that part.

His wiki page states that he has the phyisiology of a wolf so I based my argument from there.
It says wolf because he is a wolf but with a human body (And also has the senses of a wolf)

Legit that's what beastars is all about, Animals with human bodies
You're correct about the nose and eyes part although it would be hard for Koji to reach there with the reach disadvantage.
He has a baton though, He has advantage
I'm iffy about the temple of a wolf being at the same place of a human's though so I'll just ignore that part.
Fair

Because something isn't stated then its not true? Thats not how it works.
By this logic, I can say Koji has plot manip, Fate manip, Probability manip, Void manip

He has not given his all in the series so far and it's not stated anywhere he doesn't have those soo...

No, It's certainly because it's not STATED that it's not true, You are wrong here
Where is it stated that Legosi's solar plexus is well over 10x weaker then the rest of his body?
You don't;

Do you know where I can access the Light Novel and the chapter of their fight? Because I know Ayanokouji has stated that its possible to endure the pain of a solar plexus hit.

Where is it stated that Legosi's solar plexus is well over 10x weaker then the rest of his body?
Where it's stated that it's NOT weaker than his normal durability?
Do you know where I can access the Light Novel and the chapter of their fight? Because I know Ayanokouji has stated that its possible to endure the pain of a solar plexus hit.
Enduring pain =/ Higher durability

Where it's stated that it's NOT weaker than his normal durability?
I'm not saying its not weaker then his normal durability, I'm just saying that its weird for you to assume that pressure point hits work on people with such a massive durability advantage. You'd need to prove that Ayanokouji's pressure point hits can affect people with massive durability advantages (since its your claim that they would).
Enduring pain =/ Higher durability
Are you accepting that Ayanokouji has stated that you can endure a solar plexus hit then?

I'm not saying its not weaker then his normal durability, I'm just saying that its weird for you to assume that pressure point hits work on people with such a massive durability advantage. You'd need to prove that Ayanokouji's pressure point hits can effect people with massive durability advantages (since its your claim that they would).
Organs are 10-C because they are weak, You will need to prove Legosi organs are 9-B
Are you accepting that Ayanokouji has stated that you can endure a solar plexus hit then?
You can endure pain yes, But that's not a durability feat

And Legosi was never hit in the solar plexus before

Organs are 10-C because they are weak, You will need to prove Legosi organs are 9-B
I'm not making the claim they are though, you're making the claim that Ayanokouji's pressure point hits can affect people with a 33x durability advantage, it's your burden to prove that lol, not mine.
And Legosi was never hit in the solar plexus before
Cool, that changes nothing.

Besides, We need to consider the side effects of hitting in weak areas

Throat - The damage can range from minor vocal cord weakness to fractures of the cartilage structures of the larynx or trachea. These fractures can cause air to escape into the neck and chest, leading to significant respiratory compromise and even death if not diagnosed and treated quickly.

Solar plexus - Getting hit in the stomach or back can cause a spasm in your diaphragm. That means this muscle contracts — or gets tense — instead of doing its usual thing to help you breathe. If this happens to you, take some deep breaths.

Nasal pole - Symptoms of a broken nose include pain, blood coming from the nose, bruising around the eyes, misshapen appearance, swelling, and difficulty breathing through the nose. Serious nose injuries can cause problems that require immediate attention. And also causes the target to tear up, Blinding them in the process

Groin - In extreme cases, a blow to the ******** can cause one or both of the testicles to rupture, potentially resulting in sterility. The ******** is highly sensitive to impact as it has more nociceptive pain nerve endings than the testicles, making injuries especially painful.

I'm not making the claim they are though, you're making the claim that Ayanokouji's pressure point hits can affect people with a 33x durability advantage, it's your burden to prove that lol, not mine.
The fact organs are 10-C means Koji can definitely hurt Legosi...

After sitting down and reading the calculations that scale Legosi to Wall level, I noticed multiple flaws with them. Is it okay if you drop this vs thread until I make a thread to fix the calculations for his attack potency and durability?

Otherwise the matchup results would just be removed after he gets downgraded.

After sitting down and reading the calculations that scale Legosi to Wall level, I noticed multiple flaws with them. Is it okay if you drop this vs thread until I make a thread to fix the calculations for his attack potency and durability?
I kinda want this to continue, If the results are so drastic you can just ask the versus removal thread to whoever wins this

I kinda want this to continue, If the results are so drastic you can just ask the versus removal thread to whoever wins this
Are you sure? The calculation I want to downgrade would scale him largely lower then he is right now.

If so, you can put my vote down for the genius of the white room.

ayano fra, ayano is way more skilled than legosi so i see him taking this more often than not

and even without that stuff about pressure points ayano could just outlast him

Back