• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Versus Luffy (2-9-0) GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now they both have a form with a shortage of time. Since Naruto lost Kurama as a result of Baryon mode, he can continue the match with Sage Naruto. Luffy, on the other hand, remains a defenceless old man until he re-enters gear5 after falling out of Gear5 form. So Naruto will have time to hit with rasengan or take frogs with him and do genjutsu to win at this time. Also, when Luffy will use L5B and Bajrang Gun attack with Bajrang Gun, he concentrates on enlarging his fist. Naruto can escape this attack or attack Luffy at this time. Finally, I remember that Luffy was falling directly from Gear5 after using this technique. I vote in favour of Naruto.

Now they both have a form with a shortage of time. Since Naruto lost Kurama as a result of Baryon mode, he can continue the match with Sage Naruto. Luffy, on the other hand, remains a defenceless old man until he re-enters gear5 after falling out of Gear5 form. So Naruto will have time to hit with rasengan or take frogs with him and do genjutsu to win at this time. Also, when Luffy will use L5B and Bajrang Gun attack with Bajrang Gun, he concentrates on enlarging his fist. Naruto can escape this attack or attack Luffy at this time. Finally, I remember that Luffy was falling directly from Gear5 after using this technique. I vote in favour of Naruto.
The speed difference left the conversation

Naruto also passes out after BM runs out. The form's limitations and time limit are also far worse than G5.

tbh there is still a more than 10x gap in AP between BM Nard and G5 Luffy outside of the decompressed version of Bajrang Gun,

since Baryon Mode is (in the words of the series) stronger than someone who is another dimension of power above Jigen, who is also above what the 533 Exatons value comes from which is Majestic Attire Susanoo.

G5 is above the 33 exatons value for WB via gears and Haki, but the amps are a bit more vague.

Not to mention Nard at this point is fighting people with over a thousand years of combat experience and several Sharingan and Senjutsu users, having his moves predicted is nothing new for him even with just Taijutsu.

If you think Nard can land a few punches he probably obliterates Luffy in BM before Luffy decides to whip out Bajrang. If he can't hit him before Baryon runs out. Luffy wins.

Last edited:
tbh there is still a more than 10x gap in AP between BM Nard and G5 Luffy outside of the decompressed version of Bajrang Gun,

since BM is (in the words of the series) significantly stronger than the 533 Exatons value we have him at which is for MAS.

and G5 is above the 33 exatons value for WB via gears and Haki

not to mention Nard at this point is fighting people with over a thousand years of combat experience and several Sharingan and Senjutsu users, having his moves predicted is nothing new for him even with just Taijutsu.

If you think Nard can land a few punches he probably obliterates Luffy in BM before Luffy decides to whip out Bajrang. If he can't hit him before Baryon runs out. Luffy wins.
He really can't, and Luffy can negate his durability. Naruto can't even move around that much, Luffy has a significant mobility and range advantage here. Not to mention, he can easily outlast him, thanks to Kenbun and other abilities. Everything that makes Naruto a great fighter gets stripped away by this shitty form, sadly.

since BM is (in the words of the series) significantly stronger than the 533 Exatons value we have him at which is for MAS.

and G5 is above the 33 exatons value for WB via gears and Haki

not to mention Nard at this point is fighting people with over a thousand years of combat experience and several Sharingan and Senjutsu users, having his moves predicted is nothing new for him even with just Taijutsu.

Luffy has layered predictions, IR and can basically fly while hitting Naruto with Advanced Haki.

Can you replace this match with Adult KCM+SAGE Naruto vs Gear 4 Luffy? It will be more competitive if both fight without any time constraints. Naruto during the Jigen battle. Luffy in Gear 4 during the Kizaru or Kaido battle. Or, the forms cannot be changed and only the speeds can be equalized. Otherwise, it is not even debatable. Luffy definitely wins, or at worst, we can think of a scenario where Luffy throws a speed blitz but still cannot kill Naruto. Even if neither of them kills or immobilizes each other, Luffy will still win because he will wake up earlier than Naruto. Finally, let me state this. On the contrary, even if Naruto had enough speed to blitz Luffy, I would still say that the speeds should be equalized.

Luffy has layered predictions
no, he doesn't, he has regular predictions via Kenbun and Future Sight with Adv Kenbun. Layered Precog isn't a thing on the Haki page or anyone's profile.
Kurama's chakra gives Analytical Prediction via emotions.
and can basically fly while hitting Naruto with Advanced Haki.
every major person he's fought since Obito can fly(except Delta).
He really can't, and Luffy can negate his durability. Naruto can't even move around that much, Luffy has a significant mobility and range advantage here. Not to mention, he can easily outlast him, thanks to Kenbun and other abilities. Everything that makes Naruto a great fighter gets stripped away by this shitty form, sadly.
yeah, I'm not sure tbh. For one Luffy negging his durability is more so just forcing energy into his body which arguably might not even get past the BM cloak with the huge AP gap or even kill him right away if it does because of Uzumaki vitality.

Also, it's not like Naruto can't move around much at all it's that Kurama told him not to so that he could maximize the form's duration by getting as many hits in as possible to do everything they could against a seemingly unbeatable enemy at the time, where in this case he only needs a few hit to win since its someone even weaker than his SPSM self.

stamina thing is valid(especially if we go with the manga version where Nard died after throwing like 5 punches.)

Last edited:
Luffy probably does win since Nard would pass out after throwing a handful of punches since as Slayer said BM is shit

yeah, I'm not sure tbh. For one Luffy negging his durability is more so just forcing energy into his body which arguably might not even get past the BM cloak with the huge AP gap or even kill him right away if it does because of Uzumaki vitality.
Doesn't Ryou bypass any outer defenses to go straight inside a target and explode from within? How will Naruto's outer durability help him here? And yes, he may survive, and possibly even regenerate (or not, given the regen neg nonsense, whatever), but the issue is that would deplete his already shit stamina even further.
Also, it's not like Naruto can't move around much at all it's that Kurama told him not to so that he could maximize the form's duration by getting as many hits in as possible to do everything they could against a seemingly unbeatable enemy at the time, where in this case he only needs a few hit to win since its someone even weaker than his SPSM self.
I didn't mean that he literally can't move, he can. But if he does move around he'll run out of juice in seconds, considering how fast he was depleted when he was conservative like Kurama suggested. And let's not forget that he's also constantly losing his stat advantage as well. Peak BM will literally only last for a minute tops, if even that.
It truly is one of the worst designed final forms in existence lmao. Absolute butt cheeks.
stamina thing is valid(especially if we go with the manga version where Nard died after throwing like 5 punches.)

would probably lean toward the fight ending up with BM Nard throwing a handful of punches, Luffy dodging, and Nard passing out instantly afterward cause as Slayer said the form is shit.
Glad we agree on that. SPSM Naruto would be a much better fight imo.

Doesn't Ryou bypass any outer defenses to go straight inside a target and explode from within?
it can penetrate the toughness of things like Kaido's hard scales or something with heavy physical durability.

we do see that Luffy, himself thinks it's too shallow to fully affect someone like Kaido,

Although I have seen some people argue that it's just shallow because of how big Kaido is so it's harder to get to his organs but I don't really agree with that for reasons I won't get into here.
How will Naruto's outer durability help him here?
you could argue that Luffy's haki wouldn't be able to travel through Kurama's chakra with such a massive AP gap.
And yes, he may survive, and possibly even regenerate (or not, given the regen neg nonsense, whatever), but the issue is that would deplete his already shit stamina even further.
true
I didn't mean that he literally can't move, he can. But if he does move around he'll run out of juice in seconds, considering how fast he was depleted when he was conservative like Kurama suggested. And let's not forget that he's also constantly losing his stat advantage as well. Peak BM will literally only last for a minute tops, if even that.
Hey a minute is enough if you think he can land a punch or two 👀
It truly is one of the worst designed final forms in existence lmao. Absolute butt cheeks.
agree
SPSM Naruto would be a much better fight imo.
double agree

it can penetrate the toughness of things like Kaido's hard scales or something with heavy physical durability.

we do see that Luffy, himself thinks it's too shallow to fully affect someone like Kaido,

Although I have seen some people argue that it's just shallow because of how big Kaido is so it's harder to get to his organs but I don't really agree with that for reasons I won't get into here.
Ehh, look, I just won't get into that here because it's both kinda irrelevant to this fight and also I'm not the biggest expert on the subject.
you could argue that Luffy's haki wouldn't be able to travel through Kurama's chakra with such a massive AP gap.
I'd definitely agree with this in regards to the Kurama Avatar, or his chakra force field, but idk about the thin layer of chakra surrounding his body. However, I do think it could possibly protect him because you can argue that spiritual energy should block out spiritual energy. But, like I said, it's whatever lol.
Hey a minute is enough if you think he can land a punch or two 👀
Peak Premature *********** enjoyer behavior right there

no, he doesn't, he has regular predictions via Kenbun and Future Sight with Adv Kenbun. Layered Precog isn't a thing on the Haki page or anyone's profile.
There's no such thing as layered precognition anyway tbh.

Only issue i have with your argument is Nard having experience against people that have precognition as a basis for him countering Kenbunshoku. Kenbunshoku for the most part has much more variety and consistent applications than what Naruto has faced.

Mind Reading, which is something Naruto has dealt with but only in the form of mind reading that has the requirement of physical contact. Naruto has never actually directly countered his mind being read mid combat and unlike the type Naruto has faced Luffy doesn't need to touch him to read his mind.

Sharingan Analytical Prediction doesn't really compare to Kenbunshoku's actual precognition and passive mind reading. In terms of actual Prediction Kenbunshoku is much more impressive.

Also even with the AP gap Nard wouldn't be able to one shot without utilizing a weapon. A punch wouldn't do anything fun to Luffy's blunt force resistance.

But yeah this Nard kinda sucks so Luffy FRA.

I don't know why Luffy's buso being able to bypass BM chakra cloak is a discussion. Has it been shown giving Naruto dura neg resistance?

I don't know why Luffy's buso being able to bypass BM chakra cloak is a discussion
Cause otherwise Luffy can’t hurt Nard with the 10x Ap gap (without Bajrang)

Tho this nard won’t last long enough for that to matter
. Has it been shown giving Naruto dura neg resistance?
He doesn’t need “dura neg resistance” since not all dura neg is the same.

He just needs to be capable of resisting Luffy’s haki flowing into his body
There's no such thing as layered precognition anyway tbh.
Mhm
Only issue i have with your argument is Nard having experience against people that have precognition as a basis for him countering Kenbunshoku. Kenbunshoku for the most part has much more variety and consistent applications than what Naruto has faced.
At their core both Kenbun and Sharingan just give you in sight into what an opponent will do next.

My main point is that Nard can combat people that know what his next move will be comfortably with his skill and sensory abilities.

Hell, Urashiki can see into the literal future but his ability doesn’t make it impossible for these characters to combat him.
Sharingan Analytical Prediction doesn't really compare to Kenbunshoku's actual precognition and passive mind reading. In terms of actual Prediction Kenbunshoku is much more impressive.
Both effectively do the exact same thing through different means, one isn’t vastly more effective than the other. Mind reading doesn’t give any more insight than seeing clear images of an opponents next move to the point of being able to completely copy everything they try before it’s even attempted.

Both effectively do the same thing.

FS is what is superior to regular Sharingan senses but even then.

My point is that just knowing what someone will do next isn’t that impressive when it comes to the better nard combatants even if the means are slightly different.
Also even with the AP gap Nard wouldn't be able to one shot without utilizing a weapon. A punch wouldn't do anything fun to Luffy's blunt force resistance.
Resistance isn’t immunity.

You’d also have to prove that resistance can handle this 10x gap in AP.

But I’m not gonna argue for too long about a fight that I think Luffy has a better chance of winning anyways
But yeah this Nard kinda sucks
Agreed

Ehh, look, I just won't get into that here because it's both kinda irrelevant to this fight and also I'm not the biggest expert on the subject.
Fair
I'd definitely agree with this in regards to the Kurama Avatar, or his chakra force field, but idk about the thin layer of chakra surrounding his body. However, I do think it could possibly protect him because you can argue that spiritual energy should block out spiritual energy. But, like I said, it's whatever lol.
Ye lol
Peak Premature *********** enjoyer behavior right there
Hey bruh I had to give the Nard side something to argue with even if Luffy probably wins cause Baryon is shit😭

At their core both Kenbun and Sharingan just give you in sight into what an opponent will do next.
True but it's the difference between Analytical Prediction and Precognition. Sharingan is based upon muscle movement. They predict movement, Kenbunshoku also does this but with the added benefit of mind reading.
My main point is that Nard can combat people that know what his next move will be comfortably with his skill and sensory abilities.
Not quite, against Analytical Prediction sure. But whenever he's having his mind read and his actions seen in the future then he has no actual ways of countering or knowing that the opponent is seeing the future.

He can combat those with Analytical Prediction since again its only a Prediction, not something that's bound to happen temporally.
Hell, Urashiki can see into the literal future but his ability doesn’t make it impossible for these characters to combat him.
Ain't Urashiki's shit actually retrocog instead of precog? Going by the profile it seems like he can predict and rewind the past rather than the future.

Although I'm assuming that's a mistake since on his profile it doesn't mention precognition? Best I'm seeing is clairvoyance that connects him to puppets. Anyhow, do you have scans or references to him using this ability on Naruto and Naruto countering it?

Naruto is probably stronger and for sure more skilled than Luffy, and since both suffer from stamina issues that won’t really come into play. Luffy has range and haki but I still feel Naruto would come on top with his advantages and a Rasengan turning Luffy inside out.

He doesn’t need “dura neg resistance” since not all dura neg is the same.

He just needs to be capable of resisting Luffy’s haki flowing into his body
Has he ever shown resistance to something like that? Naruto's chakra cloak couldn't stop a regular ass sword coming at him with enough force and haki disregards toughness so I see no reason why dura neg doesn't work.
for sure more skilled than Luffy,
Taijutsu is kind of a non-factor against G5. For one, blunt attacks can't do shit, for another Luffy's body is extremely mailable in this form so conviental martial arts won't work.
since both suffer from stamina issues that won’t really come into play.
Luffy's Gear 5 stamina issues are really overexaggerated in my opinion. Luffy was able to go at it with Kaidou for 4 chapters on end. If he does somehow run about before or around the same time as Baryon Mode does he can just start up again.

I still feel Naruto would come on top with his advantages and a Rasengan turning Luffy inside out.
Why will Rasengan work anymore than regular punches?

Has he ever shown resistance to something like that? Naruto's chakra cloak couldn't stop a regular ass sword coming at him with enough force and haki disregards toughness so I see no reason why dura neg doesn't work.

Taijutsu is kind of a non-factor against G5. For one, blunt attacks can't do shit, for another Luffy's body is extremely mailable in this form so conviental martial arts won't work.

Luffy's Gear 5 stamina issues are really overexaggerated in my opinion. Luffy was able to go at it with Kaidou for 4 chapters on end. If he does somehow run about before or around the same time as Baryon Mode does he can just start up again.

Why will Rasengan work anymore than regular punches?

Naruto has enough endurance to keep going even if Luffy does land an advanced haki infused attack which I doubt considering the skill gap and Naruto being at his most focused and coordinated. Blunt force not working on Luffy is a no limits fallacy, both Kaido and Garp have been shown to hurt him with physical attacks and you cannot tell me he’d be just fine after a punch from Akainu or Shanks.

Pretty sure the stamina thing is consistently under 5 minutes of G5 use considering what was shown against Kaido and Kizaru. And Rasengan damages you internally like shown with Kabuto. Also let’s not ignore the fact Naruto’s punches can shave life force, if he can do that I think he can tire Luffy out.

Blunt force not working on Luffy is a no limits fallacy
Garp had to use haki on child Luffy (not even wall level atp), that is an at minimum 1.4358303e+16x gap.
both Kaido and Garp have been shown to hurt him with physical attacks
Both were using Haki which negates that ability.
and you cannot tell me he’d be just fine after a punch from Akainu or Shanks.
No I can't because both are very proficient at armament haki which like I said negates Luffy's resistance to blunt force damage.
Pretty sure the stamina thing is consistently under 5 minutes of G5 use considering what was shown against Kaido and Kizaru.
That's an assumption and not a counter point. Naruto could not last a single chapter in BM before he started weakening but both examples that you gave showed Luffy fighting in Gear 5 for at least two, and only lost efficiency when he ran out.
And Rasengan damages you internally like shown with Kabuto.
When was it stated that Naruto damaged Kabuto internally? Also doesn't matter since Rasengan won't ever hit Luffy thanks to observation haki.
Also let’s not ignore the fact Naruto’s punches can shave life force, if he can do that I think he can tire Luffy out.
Naruto's punches aren't ever touching Luffy so it doesn't even matter. Even if they do he can restore his stamina and also regenerates.

Garp had to use haki on child Luffy (not even wall level atp), that is an at minimum 1.4358303e+16x gap.

No I can't because both are very proficient at armament haki which like I said negates Luffy's resistance to blunt force damage.

That's an assumption and not a counter point. Naruto could not last a single chapter in BM before he started weakening but both examples that you gave showed Luffy fighting in Gear 5 for at least two, and only lost efficiency when he ran out.

When was it stated that Naruto damaged Kabuto internally? Also doesn't matter since Rasengan won't ever hit Luffy thanks to observation haki.

Naruto's punches aren't ever touching Luffy so it doesn't even matter. Even if they do he can restore his stamina and also regenerates.
I have never seen it stated Garp used Haki and frankly it makes no sense, and I meant just a normal punch from Akainu because I am entirely sure it would do damage. He’s resistant to punches not immune, he was damaged by Lucci just fine pre timeskip without haki.

I am assuming G5’s limit because we don’t know the timeframe against Kizaru but the chapters make it seem like these events are happening in a fast time so I don’t see how I’m wrong here.

A part of Rasengan’s usefulness is its rotation doing internal damage, Kabuto’s stomach is shown twisting upon taking it. Just watch the scene where Naruto and Sasuke fought on the roof.

I can make the same argument for Luffy’s hits not reaching Naruto considering more experience, better skill, and the fact he’s used to fighting Sharingan users who can predict him. Luffy would never get the chance to restore his stamina with Naruto on him.

Naruto has enough endurance to keep going even if Luffy does land an advanced haki infused attack which I doubt considering the skill gap and Naruto being at his most focused and coordinated.
Just stop. Naruto isn't skilled enough to the point where he can outright skill stomp Luffy like what your saying. Naruto is not a Baki character lmfao.
Blunt force not working on Luffy is a no limits fallacy, both Kaido and Garp have been shown to hurt him with physical attacks and you cannot tell me he’d be just fine after a punch from Akainu or Shanks.
Haki has resistance negation. Don't label something am NLF if you aren't even familiar with the verse.
Pretty sure the stamina thing is consistently under 5 minutes of G5 use considering what was shown against Kaido and Kizaru.
There's literally nothing stopping him fron reactivating G5 like he did against Kaidou.
And Rasengan damages you internally like shown with Kabuto.
His innards are made of rubber as well. A rasengan ain't doing shit.
Also let’s not ignore the fact Naruto’s punches can shave life force, if he can do that I think he can tire Luffy out.
If he can even hit Luffy. G5 is notorious for being unpredictable and he'll be passively reading Naruto's mind and seeing the future.

Just stop. Naruto isn't skilled enough to the point where he can outright skill stomp Luffy like what your saying. Naruto is not a Baki character lmfao.
Naruto has faced people with far more experience than him and is a genius in hand to hand, watch Naruto vs Sasuke after the war and it’s clear he takes Luffy in hand to hand. Luffy’s main thing is using his gum gum power, his combat skill outside that is good but not master class like Naruto’s. He’s a brawler not a trained martial artist. Couple that with this being an adult Naruto who’s far more experienced than his teenage self and this isn’t looking good for Luffy.

Haki has resistance negation. Don't label something am NLF if you aren't even familiar with the verse.

There's literally nothing stopping him fron reactivating G5 like he did against Kaidou.

His innards are made of rubber as well. A rasengan ain't doing shit.

If he can even hit Luffy. G5 is notorious for being unpredictable and he'll be passively reading Naruto's mind and seeing the future.
I read One Piece, I’m familiar with the verse, this man is assuming that no amount of blunt force even from someone on Luffy’s level or likely even stronger than him will work. That’s a no limits fallacy if I’ve ever seen one.

The thing stopping Luffy reactivating G5 is a smack in the face from Naruto who will be constantly assaulting him like he did Isshiki, the only chance of let up he gets is the brief moment the pain of Baryon Mode overtakes Naruto. Rubber can be torn apart, a rasengan would demolish his insides like Lucci’s six powers attack that literally is also remarkable for internal damage.

I still think Naruto’s skill and experience edge along with experience against future seers is letting him get a hit on Luffy, and the second he does it’s a beating that’ll take the boy out.

And wow Luffy’s durability is placed at possibly Moon level while Naruto is small planet, I am not seeing an out here.

Naruto has faced people with far more experience than him and is a genius in hand to hand, watch Naruto vs Sasuke after the war and it’s clear he takes Luffy in hand to hand.
Experience =/= skill first of all. Secondly Luffy has been fighting longer than Naruto, he started much, much earlier. Secondly I never said that Naruto wasn't more skilled, I said he isn't as skilled as your making him out to be.

Hands in Naruto arent that impressive. Skilled sure, but again nothing crazy like Baki or Kengan.
Luffy’s main thing is using his gum gum power, his combat skill outside that is good but not master class like Naruto’s.
Naruto is hardly what i'd consider master class.
He’s a brawler not a trained martial artist.
A brawler that can adapt and mimic opponents by watching them once.
Couple that with this being an adult Naruto who’s far more experienced than his teenage self and this isn’t looking good for Luffy.
Again =/= Experience. I agree that he's more skilled than Luffy but not enough to Baki Hanma him.
I read One Piece, I’m familiar with the verse, this man is assuming that no amount of blunt force even from someone on Luffy’s level or likely even stronger than him will work. That’s a no limits fallacy if I’ve ever seen one.
Luffy has taken hits from people literally thousands of times above his durability because of said resistance. A relatively minor AP gap that doesn't exceed his durability by a substantial amount isn't gonna harm Luffy, especially given his enhanced blunt resistance in G5 to where Kaidou can't even harm him with Haki.
The thing stopping Luffy reactivating G5 is a smack in the face from Naruto who will be constantly assaulting him like he did Isshiki.
Luffy has better precognition than Isshiki. Naruto once again has no experience with people with actual precognition. Sharingan Analytical Prediction is pretty ass in comparison to actual precognition so you can't transfer experience from dealing with muscle movement based Prediction to actual temporal based precognition and mind reading.

Luffy would know of Naruto's plan before he can execute them. Your also assuming G5 runs out before Naruto's mode which isnt the case as G5 lasts longer than Byron mode.
the only chance of let up he gets is the brief moment the pain of Baryon Mode overtakes Naruto.
No, Naruto isnt tagging someone like that who can read his mind, see the future and acts unpredictable even by those with precognition.

lucci with Kenbunshoku Haki was unable to tag G5 Luffy. At his level of Kenbunshoku he'd have mind reading and Analytical Prediction yet still wasn't able to tag him.
Rubber can be torn apart, a rasengan would demolish his insides like Lucci’s six powers attack that literally is also remarkable for internal damage.
Rubber can be torn yeah, but not by blunt impacts. Luffy literally twists and pulls his body all the time, if his insides couldn't handle stretching and twisting vast distances then he'd be dead by the first chapter.

Internal blunt damage is irrelevant here. His whole body is rubber, and quite literally twists himself up worse on a daily basis than anything Naruto can do with a rasengan.
I still think Naruto’s skill and experience edge along with experience against future seers is letting him get a hit on Luffy, and the second he does it’s a beating that’ll take the boy out.
Naruto doesn't have experience against future sight users.

I’m just gonna drop out of this matchup. I really think Naruto is too downplayed and One Piece too hyped powerscaling wise so I don’t see a point continuing.

I have never seen it stated Garp used Haki and frankly it makes no sense,

He’s resistant to punches not immune, he was damaged by Lucci just fine pre timeskip without haki.
Shigan is a piercing attack.
I am assuming G5’s limit because we don’t know the timeframe against Kizaru but the chapters make it seem like these events are happening in a fast time so I don’t see how I’m wrong here.
I'm using actual numbers and you're using an assumption that the events happened in less than 5 minutes, but Luffy's fight with Kaidou past 1045 clearly took more than 5 minutes (supported by the anime), I do not see how you don't see a problem with this.
A part of Rasengan’s usefulness is its rotation doing internal damage,
Bro sourced Quora😭
Kabuto’s stomach is shown twisting upon taking it.
Anime only. Also by this logic Luffy's rifle can deal internal damage but that clearly isn't true. Luffy can also survive twisting with no damage, and even expand his entire body.
Naruto considering more experience
Luffy has spent nearly his entire life fighting and went toe to toe with experienced pirates like Crocodile, Arlong, and Moria and get the upper hand on combat instinct and his own experience of fighting for his life almost every day for 10 years.
better skill,
Naruto does not have such a massive skill advantage (debatably doesn't have one at all) so he can skill stomp Luffy especially since he's the most unpredictable fighter in One Piece.
the fact he’s used to fighting Sharingan users who can predict him.
Prediction is a basic application of normal observation haki. Seeing the future is>>>> just predicting an opponent so these aren't even comparable.
pAQnw2L.jpg

You honestly think Garp needed Haki to hurt a kid Luffy, you have no right to tell me not to talk. Naruto’s AP is a whole tier above where Luffy’s dura possibly is. Toei is known for bloating the pacing of One Piece episodes, if Kabuto being hit the same way he was in the manga is an “anime only” thing so is your point on how long the form lasts. You also might’ve not noticed Lucci landed hits on Luffy that wasn’t any sort of special attack.

Luffy’s experience in the woods likely isn’t much better than Naruto’s training in the academy, neither had any talent back then so they really are non factors. But I would say beating wild animals and learning assassination techniques are different. Naruto has taken on Madara, outsmarted Zabuza, beat Pain, beat Kakuzu who was 91 and immortal etc. etcetera. And given The Last and his promotion to Hokage, there’s reason to believe he was active even after that getting more combat experience and skill shown by his fight against Momoshiki and Isshiki. Being unpredictable isn’t a Luffy exclusive thing either, it’s also Naruto’s so that’s not much a point in his favor. And yeah Sharingan isn’t as potent as Future Sight, but Naruto has still taken on people who can see future movements H2H.

I only sourced what I did because they’re good explanations not provided by the series, kinda like what you linked with Oda’s statement which doesn’t even say Haki was involved. Like I said, just look at what Naruto did to the water tower and tell me the Rasengan didn’t damage it more internally than externally. Naruto soloes the verse if we use proper scaling, even Tik Tok know this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back