• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"When you're about to have a bad time." "Kowalski, analysis!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day a skeleton teleported into Kowalski's lab, it fell on the penguin's worktable right on the invention he was working on. Kowalski, intrigued by this sudden arrival, decided he wanted to know more about the creature by preforming tests on it. The problem? Sans was having none of it and pushed the penguin away with his telekinesis. Just when Sans was about to unleash his arsenal on the penguin, he was suddenly teleported away again; turns out Kowalski was working on a teleportation device, which went haywire after Sans landed on it. The skeleton suddenly found himself inside the home of an otter, who screamed upon the skeleton's arrival. Kowalski, hearing the scream, concluded the skeleton was a threat that had to be incapacitated as soon as possible and plans to fight science with science (he doesn't believe Sans' powers are anything but scientific).

Pom-kowalski03
Sans smash ultimate fan render by unbecomingname ddfo4hd-pre
Battle takes place in the Central Park Zoo, Kowalski starts in his lab while Sans starts in the otter habbitat.

Speed is equalized

Kowalski has his full arsenal at hand.

Who wins?

Kowalski has a bad time: 2

Sans gets analyzed: 8

Tactical retreat:

Have To Give It To Sans. Sure Kowalski Has All Those Items, But...Sans Would Easily Destroy His Weapons Easy! So Once Kowalski Has Nothing In His Arsenal, Sans Could Just Wreck Him!

The problem is Kowalski is in a very confined space against a danmaku user like Sans, so Sans can quite literally create a Gaster Blaster 1 inch from Kowalski's face + telekinesis also works to disarm Kowalski. Less of a vote for Sans, more of a way to tell you Kowalski's lab is a good place for Kowalski to start from but less so for Sans to start from because that limits Kowalski's movement options.

Greenshifter said:
The problem is Kowalski is in a very confined space against a danmaku user like Sans, so Sans can quite literally create a Gaster Blaster 1 inch from Kowalski's face + telekinesis also works to disarm Kowalski. Less of a vote for Sans, more of a way to tell you Kowalski's lab is a good place for Kowalski to start from but less so for Sans to start from because that limits Kowalski's movement options.
Well Sure! I Agree That The Penguin Would Have A Better Advantage In His Lab.

So, what should i do with the location? Change it to just Kowalski's lab or should i make the entire zoo the battlefield to give Kowalski more room to dodge? I mostly chose the location for the sake of making up the plot.

GalacticIron said:
So, what should i do with the location? Change it to just Kowalski's lab or should i make the entire zoo the battlefield to give Kowalski more room to dodge? I mostly chose the location for the sake of making up the plot.
The Lab!

Something like the entire Zoo but Kowalski starts in the lab and Sans doesn't know where he is so he doesn't just teleport to him, while also somehow not giving Kowalski an extreme advantage since he can sneak up to Sans.

So, should Sans be relatively close to the penguin habbitat like in the lemur or otter habbitat? Or should he be placed further away like the elephant habbitat or the fountain? Either way, he doesn't know where the penguin headquarters is.

GalacticIron said:
So, should Sans be relatively close to the penguin habbitat like in the lemur or otter habbitat? Or should he be placed further away like the elephant habbitat or the fountain? Either way, he doesn't know where the penguin headquarters is.
Penguin Habitat

Greenshifter said:
Yeah fight starts with Marlene screaming that there is a skeleton in her habitat lol!
Ok, i've changed the plot and the battlefield up a bit. Kowalski starts in his lab while Sans starts in Marlene's habbitat (just assume the other penguins went on a mission while Kowalski was working on his latest invention).

Kowalski via telekinesis, Gravity manipulation (countering Sans' haxes), memory manipulation, stealth mastery and invisibility, time stop, BFR into a dimensional portal and so on...

From.what I remember, Kowaski is an abysmal fighter, and majority of his tech is experimental and barely controlled.

He also doesn't spam hax, at all.

By the end of each episode Kowalski generally fixes his tech, he even used dimensional portals to brush his teeth and he should still be comparable to the likes of Rico when it comes to combat prowess. The main issue with Kowalski's tech is when he is still creating it or if his tech is used accidentally.

Most of the times he corrects it, but then he never uses them outside of the episode with a few select exceptions.

Beyond the general rockets (at least I think he uses those a lot, when in his hometurf at least) and the like, he really doesn't use what he has any more effectively than any other one of episode series character like doraemon.

Meh the amount of serious fights Kowalski has inside the zoo is incredibly limited, mostly he goes to enemy terrain when it's a serious fight and at that point he is limited to what Rico brought with him.

Attempts to use anything on Sans will be met with being thrashed about by soul TK, he won't be able to activate things if he's being treated like this.

Also, without prior knowledge, it doesn't matter how much Kowalski has, he isn't going to perform in the most optimal manner and will likely start with something basic.

Voting Sans.

Buttersamuri said:
Sans got a debuff BTW
Not sure what part of that is relevant to what I argued.

Buttersamuri said:
It could be relevant to this fight considering Sans is one of the fighters.
"To what I argued".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back