• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vandheer Lorde versus Dark King

Ok so after reading his profile im gonna have to go with Vandheer.

His durabilty negation with the swords of Eden should be able to end the fight.

Firephoenixearl said:
The God Of Procrastination said:
The God Of Procrastination said:
Dark King destroys the timeline by existing.
That's not instant. It is done overtime. VL will have done work by then.
It will be fast enough for him to notice it, and will be faster without The Queen's influence. In the meantime, It's haphazard portal creation that can potentially BFR.

HOLY SHIT MY BOI 3-A IM GONNA FLIP MY SHIT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im so happy rn :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Noticed that there was a typo in Vandheer's Powers and Abilities and corrected it.

Still the same powerset, but durability negation specifically applies to the Blade of Lightning.

Doesn't change me voting for Vandheer FRA

Konaguna said:
HOLY SHIT MY BOI 3-A IM GONNA FLIP MY SHIT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Im so happy rn :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Did you mean low 2-c ƒÖéƒÖéƒÖé

Back