• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Match is outdated due to the latter becoming 6D in Super, while the former is 5D

This match is incredibly outdated, due to Morgoth currently being Low 1-C (and is awaiting revision for 1-A) while The Dovahkiin is still at Low 2-C

This match is incredibly outdated, due to Morgoth currently being Low 1-C (and is awaiting revision for 1-A) while The Dovahkiin is still at Low 2-C
And Dovahkiin has High 1-A passives

Your point?

And Dovahkiin has High 1-A passives

Your point?
So I was right Dova is getting higher revisions.

I also heard on the LOTR discussion thread that the Ainur may get High 1-A+, but that’s Ultima’s responsibility, not mine.

Eru is undoubtedly getting 0, that’s for sure.

So I was right Dova is getting higher revisions.

I also heard on the LOTR discussion thread that the Ainur may get High 1-A+, but that’s Ultima’s responsibility, not mine.

Eru is undoubtedly getting 0, that’s for sure.
I know.

The revisions will happen and I have no doubt Ultima will handle Elder Scrolls seeing as it is his verse.

Outdated since Classic Sonic has been downgraded to 5-A, while Chaos is High 4-C

naruto got upgraded to 5-B so this match can be removed

naruto got upgraded to 5-B so this match can be removed

Removed.

There is a massive tiering difference, the match was done when Brother blood was 8-C

Finally, even if Grodd has technically better hax (it seems that way), Brother blood range stomps and with telekinesis, he just wins, more ap, more LS= Gorilla is dead

I am posting this to get permission to removeit and if someone is not convinced for this reasons, to argue, in 1-2 days I will remove it if no one says nothing

Thor has received two majors upgrades in the past months, one of them giving him major 4-D/1-A haxs.

Pink Panther now has a 3-A tier via Reality Warping, would it be fine to remove these matches from its profile? Additionally, Discord is now at minimum 2-A, which should make it fine as well.

Pink Panther now has a 3-A tier via Reality Warping, would it be fine to remove these matches from its profile? Additionally, Discord is now at minimum 2-A, which should make it fine as well.
Pink Panther's profile at the moment is really outdated, so I don't mind those being removed

It was decided and mostly agreed upon in this thread that Ayanokouji's pressure points can't effect those with a far higher AP than him, as his pressure points working on those with a several times strength advantage was never shown in the series. Thus, Ayano's matches against characters with a >20x AP advantage against him, such as Donald Na, Legosi, Suisei, & Sabo, Ace, & Luffy should be removed, as his main arguement for being able to harm them, his pressure point strikes, has been debunked, outdating the matches.

Low 1-C vs low 2-C, already removed (or never added, I don't know) from imperator IX page, dark gaia's page is closed, I can't remove the fight myself

It was decided and mostly agreed upon in this thread that Ayanokouji's pressure points can't effect those with a far higher AP than him, as his pressure points working on those with a several times strength advantage was never shown in the series. Thus, Ayano's matches against characters with a >20x AP advantage against him, such as Donald Na, Legosi, Suisei, & Sabo, Ace, & Luffy should be removed, as his main arguement for being able to harm them, his pressure point strikes, has been debunked, outdating the matches.
Bump

Samantha vs Peridot was made in 2021 when the former’s profile was lacking 90% of what she has now. It should be removed.

Samantha vs Peridot was made in 2021 when the former’s profile was lacking 90% of what she has now. It should be removed.

I took care of it for you. At the very least it should warrant a rematch (but I personally doubt it since the verse is looking to be revised anyway).

Bump

Discord´s matchup with Dr. Clef should be removed for obvious reasons

Thor has received two majors upgrades in the past months, one of them giving him major 4-D/1-A haxs.
Bump but also further context;

Thor has not only gained one major upgrade but two, including both the previous 4D/1-A haxs and a crazy NPI, but also an upcoming new physiology page that vastly upgrades him.

All matchups of Rick should be removed, I dont think I need to explain why
Bump

This one should be removed from Discord's page, since SCP is annihilated.
Bump but also further context;

Thor has not only gained one major upgrade but two, including both the previous 4D/1-A haxs and a crazy NPI, but also an upcoming new physiology page that vastly upgrades him.
Removed.

I'll try and get to the other removals mentioned.

So, I decided to look at Sans' profile, because the guy has a LOT of matchups, and found two which are outdated:
  • Skeletox: Was already removed from Skeletox's profile, mostly probably because of him becoming Unknown instead of 9-B. Plus now Sans literally cannot be harmed from him due to having actual 9-B dura now (outside of the High 8-C explosion, but don't think this helps too much).
  • Barrump Barrump: 10-B vs now 9-B. Self explanatory.

Also, if you'd be so kind.
Giorno Giovanna, Doraemon, Homura Akemi, Rudolf Ushiromiya, Rainbow Dash (Human World), Fluttershy. Each one has a match against SCP Foundation character, and every page is locked.
The boss, Vzearr, handled it.

So, I decided to look at Sans' profile, because the guy has a LOT of matchups, and found two which are outdated:
  • Skeletox: Was already removed from Skeletox's profile, mostly probably because of him becoming Unknown instead of 9-B. Plus now Sans literally cannot be harmed from him due to having actual 9-B dura now (outside of the High 8-C explosion, but don't think this helps too much).
  • Barrump Barrump: 10-B vs now 9-B. Self explanatory.
👌

Asriel Dreemurr vs Manga Grand Priest has to be removed.

The wincon of GP's EE working on Asriel is no longer valid due to it no longer being 5D in potency, plus Asriel has this:
And Frisk has this:
Meaning that history-based EE isn't working on Asriel, due to him having resistance to such if it's on 4D level, thus Asriel simply one shots with 2-B stats.

Profiles are both in the thread linked.

WE MADE A BIG MISTAKE!

So its been quite some time since Sans was used for VS Threads, yet our mistake was completely ignoring his weakness.

"Sans would start with his strongest attack no matter what! He is always bloodlusted! [WRONG]

"He tends to be rather lazy and won't fight unless it's absolutely necessary." [CORRECT]

Sans does not always start with his strongest attack, hell he barely starts with actual fighting [unless against truly a evil character]. He mostly starts with Social Influencing, because he is lazy. Its listed on his profile too

Which is why our approach to his battles against Good Characters was completely wrong, I'll be listing characters that are "Good" enough to be considered Social Influencable

Tell me if I made any mistakes or missed but I am pretty sure all these characters are actually Good people who Sans would be friends with instead of attacking them, since its shown to us he prefers being friends instead of fighting similar to how Frisk works in VS threads

Note: Sans can sense LOVE, so he'll know if his opponent is Evil or not.

I also want to say why was Sans vs Frieza removed?

On that, it depends if this was Snowgrave Kris or not, who, while was definitely controlled by the Player, has still the actions on their shoulders, and their "intent" can be read from other characters (example Noelle who noticed Kris being more terrifying and weird than usual). I think they're fine to stay.
I dont think we use Player Controlled Kris in Vs Threads, we use Kris themselves (?)

For example Frisk would technically have Immortality 8/9 if we used Player Controlled but we don’t (?)

I dont think we use Player Controlled Kris in Vs Threads, we use Kris themselves (?)
We pretty much do tho.
For example Frisk would technically have Immortality 8/9 if we used Player Controlled but we don’t (?)
Frisk doesn't rely on the Player for DT, the latter just controls them. But doesn't still negate them being used from us.
Frisk does have Immortality Type 8
What?

Back