• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AGSj8Jh.jpg

Fortunately Sonic has experience with cracked Danmaku as of Sonic Frontiers on top of Wisps providing huge amounts of mobility on top of his already cracked mobility and skill. Only problem is Sans telekinesis, which Sonic would prolly counter with Chaos Control tbh. Assuming he has an emerald

However, Sonic would likely just boost into Sans and win. Sonic's boost is about an 8x speed increase, and thus over the blitzing speed.

Fortunately Sonic has experience with cracked Danmaku as of Sonic Frontiers on top of Wisps providing huge amounts of mobility on top of his already cracked mobility and skill. Only problem is Sans telekinesis, which Sonic would prolly counter with Chaos Control tbh. Assuming he has an emerald

However, Sonic would likely just boost into Sans and win. Sonic's boost is about an 8x speed increase, and thus over the blitzing speed.
Hmm can sonic really dodge sans danmaku when sans also uses TK? Gaster blasters also should be faster than sonic since he is equalized to sans right

Hmm can sonic really dodge sans danmaku when sans also uses TK? Gaster blasters also should be faster than sonic since he is equalized to sans right
I acknowledged TK. Sonic could use Chaos Control to teleport or freeze time to counter once he realized he can't escape it. Sonic also has prcog or analytical prediction to top that off. If Sonic doesn't have an emerald, it limits his counters to TK tho.

He could also just boost and blitz him before he gets the chance to use TK or his attacks as it's an 8x speed increase.

I don't think bloodlust would help much tbh. He can't really counter Sonic's boost. It's like Raiden matches, the speed amps are too much.

I don't think bloodlust would help much tbh. He can't really counter Sonic's boost. It's like Raiden matches, the speed amps are too much.
Bloodlust would help since sans would start using his teleportation at the start and spam his danmaku arguably even more, speed amps might still make it a stomp though

If he can touch intangible then yes but it is not a good idea to touch them...for the obvious reason
Fair enough, but that would mean he counter them, right? Wanna make sure. Like if he punched the bones or something would that sufficiently counter them or do they cause soul damage even under that circumstance?

Fair enough, but that would mean he counter them, right? Wanna make sure. Like if he punched the bones or something would that sufficiently counter them or do they cause soul damage even under that circumstance?
I mean just touching them is gonna be bad since basically every time they contact you sans will poison the soul and deal a ton of damage. Punching the bones is not a good idea since sans danmaku has like hundreds of bones

Ah, don't worry, I'm an Undertale fan too. I'm aware of the fight (Undyne was harder tbh, that boss ****** me up way longer than Sans).

Knuckles has AoE attacks, I think that could take care of all tangible attacks (Tangible to Knuckles of course). The problem is the TK.

If Knuckles starts with AoE attacks, he could potentially take out Sans quickly as both require hand movements (TK, not his other attacks).

Back