• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's A Beautiful Day Outside (Kris vs Sans) [7-0-0]

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
It was bound to happen sooner or later.

KRIS vs SANS
  • Battle takes place in the Last Corridor, 10 meters away from each other.
  • Chapter 2 Kris is being used, and they have access to all their ACTs, and their Yellow Mode is supercharged.
  • Speed is equalized.
Kris The Lightbringer: 7 (JustANormalLemon, QrowBarr, Mariogoods, LeoEpicGamer8910, Dragonite007, Adem_Warlock69, Therefir)
Sans The Skeleton:
Inconclusive:

bwG3WrR_d.webp

Last edited:
Can sans even dodge Kris surprising ranged meele Slash?

Any way, I would give sans the knoladge that kris can meele at a distance so he don't one shoot sans with a surprise atack

I don't like to give characters prior knowledge, I think it defeats the purpose.

But Sans can attack first as he did in his boss battle.

he was sleeping and dodged an attack, im pretty sure he's fine with dodging that attack.
Instinticve reaction mean you don't need to conciously aware of what is atackig you, His senses probable could feel the blade aproching by the sound frisk made while walking or the Air of the Sting hitting him

Kris ranged meele just wouldn't have any of that sinse sans senses would be like"oh, he is swinging his sword far away, good"

Instinticve reaction mean you don't need to conciously aware of what is atackig you, His senses probable could feel the blade aproching by the sound frisk made while walking or the Air of the Sting hitting him

Kris ranged meele just wouldn't have any of that sinse sans senses would be like"oh, he is swinging his sword far away, good"
I feel if someone is across the room from you and starts raising their sword up to swing at you, that typically means something bad

I feel if someone is across the room from you and starts raising their sword up to swing at you, that typically means something bad
If this was how instinctive action work the one who have would just be contantly dodging

Also, in this cenario sans would be probable expecting a rush hit or a some magic slash projectile, not that sundle he is hitted from nothing

Sans dodged accordingly to how Frisk previously attacked and their displayed range, and his Instinctive Action is not that strong, as he couldn't dodge a second attack while awake (I wonder if he simply has Enhanced Senses that allowed him to sense Frisk coming and thus wake up to avoid the hit).

Also, Kris's slash is more than 3 meters long, so moving and trying to dodge doesn't guarantee avoiding the hit.

The battle will most likely depends on whether Kris survives the first onslaught of attacks, their advantage over Frisk is having attacks they can fire while dodging, and of course quite a bit more HP.

I will vote Kris, as I see Kris just atacks and his ranged meele one shoot sans by surprise. And sinse Kris could keep up with jevil levels of Danmaku I can see him surviving long enough to hit sans

Kris might get thrown off by Blue Mode at first since they've never encountered it at this point, though I believe they will adapt to it in the first couple turns thanks to their skill + having experience in jumping between things even outside of combat. Still, Sans' danmaku is tough to deal with, since again, they're unfamiliar with Blue Mode and would need to get used to it quick enough to keep up with what Sans has to offer.

That said, Kris has a good advantage with healing items as well as being able to tire Sans out much quicker than GenoFrisk, as their long-ranged nigh-undetectable slashes and their X-Slashes would force Sans to dodge more often than he'd usually have to. If he messes up once with X-Slash, he's done for.

Then again, Kris wouldn't even need to attack anyways, because they can use Hypnosis on Sans to tire him out then Spare him.

So all in all, I'm voting for Kris high diff, as they can tire Sans out quick enough to get a wincon

Back