• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Soul King vs Future Asgard King GRACE

Plus just cause he has macro quantum manip doesn't mean he has resistance to matter manip.

Having an ability does not equate to resisting it in some occasions.

What's invisbility and intangiblity supposed to do against souls?
Bleach has layered intangibility
Does Thor even resist layered soul hax?

Time stop sure, what does his powernull do?

In this case it does, as they can resist the potency of their manipulation
Invisibility and Intangibility give him absolute resistance to many of Ichigo's attacks.

Also Thor has stupid resistance to Soul Manipulation (Thor can resist assaults from Glory's psychic maggots that eat away at his very soul and could withstand the totality of Glory's power, including his soul attacks. Unhurt by Ghost Rider's hellfire. Doctor Strange and Mephisto also commented that Thor has a mighty soul. Thor even resisted Mephisto's attempt to absorb his soul and forced out Loki's astral possession.)

Plus even if Ichigo kills Thor (He wont). Resurrection covers this

Glad we can agree on Time stop. Power Null Can negate mystic forcefields and certain types of intangibility, and has anti-magic.

What's invisbility and intangiblity supposed to do against souls?
Bleach has layered intangibility
Does Thor even resist layered soul hax?

Time stop sure, what does his powernull do?

In this case it does, as they can resist the potency of their manipulation
Thor Soul resistance is at least on Multiversal level. Ichigo got AP advantage. I don't know if Ichigo can nullify most of Thor's abilities.

Thor has NPI that can affect souls while also having multiversal soul resistance.

What exactly is Ichigo supposed to do against Thor just beating him up with superior versatility and skill?

Thor has NPI that can affect souls while also having multiversal soul resistance.

What exactly is Ichigo supposed to do against Thor just beating him up with superior versatility and skill
What does multiversal soul resistance mean?

Plus Ichigo has multiple layers of soul manipulation and resistance, NPI and resurrection

What exactly is Thor's counter against Ichigo's massive AP advantage, alongside Ichigo's speed and AP amplifications which makes this discrepancy even more apparent? I know he has more versatility than Ichigo, and he can resist his Reiatsu Crush; but, I haven't seen why him having both of these advantages means anything when the AP disparity between the both of them is this large.

What exactly is Thor's counter against Ichigo's massive AP advantage, alongside Ichigo's speed and AP amplifications which makes this discrepancy even more apparent? I know he has more versatility than Ichigo, and he can resist his Reiatsu Crush; but, I haven't seen why him having both of these advantages means anything when the AP disparity between the both of them is this large.
Immortality (Type 2: Kept fighting after being impaled through the chest. Survived being pierced by Phoenix Emma Frost's diamond form broken into chunks across his body. Young Thor is impaled by Gorr in the torso in several places and wounded badly but survives. Survived fighting an army of giants after losing a limb, breaking his hammer, and numerous other injuries), Regeneration (High-Low; Regenerated his severely burned arm.[2] Regenerated after a spear pierced his chest

He can close the gap and even surpass it with. Statistics Amplification (Can double his strength with Megingjord, or increase his strength tenfold with the Warrior's Madness), Berserk Mode (via Warrior's Madness). Or just use
  • God Blast: Thor can channel different amounts of his godly energies through Mjolnir, "becoming one" with the mallet in order to unleash a devastating blast of energy, capable of harming foes far greater in strength than Thor himself.

Last edited:
Thor FRA.

Also, this is probably a stupid question, but can Ichigo resist his soul being damaged/destroyed? Because even basic magic in Marvel can do that, and all of Thor's attacks are basic magic.

Also Speed is Equalized so it's not just a speed blitz from the start.

I don't see why any of this matters when Ichigo's AOE is enough to cover Thor's entire body. Making both his immortality and regeneration kinda useless.

He can close the gap and even surpass it with. Statistics Amplification (Can double his strength with Megingjord, or increase his strength tenfold with the Warrior's Madness), Berserk Mode (via Warrior's Madness). Or just use
He can close the gap between them if he uses Warrior's Madness, but from what I'm seeing it isn't an in-character action as it removes his cognitive abilities and transforms him into a beast of war; which he seemingly doesn't like as it causes him to attack friend and foe alike.

I think he especially wouldn't use this ability as the fight is taking place in NYC, which is home to millions of humans. I doubt he would use this ability when there's that much innocent people are around him.

Warrior’s Madness: Thor can temporarily increase his strength and stamina tenfold at the expense of his sanity. In this berserker state, he attacks friends and foes alike. Because of this, he rarely used this ability.

God Blast: Thor can channel different amounts of his godly energies through Mjolnir, "becoming one" with the mallet in order to unleash a devastating blast of energy, capable of harming foes far greater in strength than Thor himself.
How likely is he to use God Blast, how does it activate, is it a beam that can be dodged or overcame through sheer AP etc.

He also needs to get this off before Ichigo just Shunpo's over and destroys his entire body with a Getsuga.

• If it gets serious Thor can just use Time Travel: Thor could travel through time with Mjolnir.
The profile says it's a "former" ability he has, so I'm not entirely sure if he can use it in this fight.

Also, this is probably a stupid question, but can Ichigo resist his soul being damaged/destroyed? Because even basic magic in Marvel can do that, and all of Thor's attacks are basic magic.
Yes, Ichigo can resist a multitude of different soul-based attacks, be it soul damage, soul destruction, soul erasure, soul absorption etc. He also resists all of these effects on a layered level as well.

Also Speed is Equalized so it's not just a speed blitz
Speed Equalization doesn't disallow the usage of stat amplifications, Ichigo can still use Shunpo, which is a stat amp that allows characters who are relative with each other in speed, to blitz the perception of one another. Unless Thor has evidence of him being capable of reacting to this level of speed, he's getting his perception blitz'd by Ichigo's movements when he uses this ability.

I don't see why any of this matters when Ichigo's AOE is enough to cover Thor's entire body. Making both his immortality and regeneration kinda useless.

He can close the gap between them if he uses Warrior's Madness, but from what I'm seeing it isn't an in-character action as it removes his cognitive abilities and transforms him into a beast of war; which he seemingly doesn't like as it causes him to attack friend and foe alike.

I think he especially wouldn't use this ability as the fight is taking place in NYC, which is home to millions of humans. I doubt he would use this ability when there's that much innocent people are around him.

How likely is he to use God Blast, how does it activate, is it a beam that can be dodged or overcame through sheer AP etc.

He also needs to get this off before Ichigo just Shunpo's over and destroys his entire body with a Getsuga.

The profile says it's a "former" ability he has, so I'm not entirely sure if he can use it in this fight.

Yes, Ichigo can resist a multitude of different soul-based attacks, be it soul damage, soul destruction, soul erasure, soul absorption etc. He also resists all of these effects on a layered level as well.

Speed Equalization doesn't disallow the usage of stat amplifications, Ichigo can still use Shunpo, which is a stat amp that allows characters who are relative with each other in speed, to blitz the perception of one another. Unless Thor has evidence of him being capable of reacting to this level of speed, he's getting his perception blitz'd by Ichigo's movements when he uses this ability.
Type 2 Immortality covers destruction of the entire body. Plus Thor has Flight, Forcefield Creation.
  • Force-fields: Thor can create nigh-impenetrable forcefields or vortexes with Mjolnir. Added Flight just makes him a way trickier opponent to catch. Also I dont see macro quantum manip on Ichigo's profile. So Thor also has a 1 shot counter for Ichigo several actually. Matter Manipulation (Transmutation, Antimatter Manipulation and Atomization). He would likely use these instant win attacks even after a glance of Ichigo's power.

God Blast is more of a final move as for its mechanics I am unsure. Though its an attack from Divine power he borrows power from the (Gods) I'm going to assume that these Gods are at least Multiversal. Even if you dont take my assumption to account we can with 100% certainty say that they are vastly far superior to Base Thor.

Forgot the (Former) mb

I stated since speed was equalized Thor doesn't just speed blitz (Blud can cross the Universe instantly). Also its not in character for Ichigo to just bust out a major stat amp. By the time he does though Thor would have already busted out some attacks that actually impressed him and pushed him to consider using it. Which the only attacks that would impress Ichigo being Thors win cons. (1 Shot Attacks)

Also Thor has the ability to BFR opponents that are stronger then himself and its completely in character. By spinning Mjolnir Thor can open portals to his desired destination. Thor often uses this to remove enemies beyond his capabilities to barren worlds, effectively imprisoning them, resulting in BFR Thor can also create vortexes that transport anything and anyone within them to the destination he wants.

I would quite frankly be surprised if Ichigo lasts a minute against Thor.

If my Marvel magic revisions sandbox ever gets completed and accepted Thor would hax stomp with just basic magic but until then all it gives him is soul hax which Ichigo resists

Type 2 Immortality covers destruction of the entire body. Plus Thor has Flight, Forcefield Creation.
  • Force-fields: Thor can create nigh-impenetrable forcefields or vortexes with Mjolnir. Added Flight just makes him a way trickier opponent to catch. Also I dont see macro quantum manip on Ichigo's profile. So Thor also has a 1 shot counter for Ichigo several actually. Matter Manipulation (Transmutation, Antimatter Manipulation and Atomization). He would likely use these instant win attacks even after a glance of Ichigo's power.

God Blast is more of a final move as for its mechanics I am unsure. Though its an attack from Divine power he borrows power from the (Gods) I'm going to assume that these Gods are at least Multiversal. Even if you dont take my assumption to account we can with 100% certainty say that they are vastly far superior to Base Thor.

Forgot the (Former) mb

I stated since speed was equalized Thor doesn't just speed blitz (Blud can cross the Universe instantly). Also its not in character for Ichigo to just bust out a major stat amp. By the time he does though Thor would have already busted out some attacks that actually impressed him and pushed him to consider using it. Which the only attacks that would impress Ichigo being Thors win cons. (1 Shot Attacks)

Also Thor has the ability to BFR opponents that are stronger then himself and its completely in character. By spinning Mjolnir Thor can open portals to his desired destination. Thor often uses this to remove enemies beyond his capabilities to barren worlds, effectively imprisoning them, resulting in BFR Thor can also create vortexes that transport anything and anyone within them to the destination he wants.

I would quite frankly be surprised if Ichigo lasts a minute against Thor.
In fact, he uses his amplifiers in the first instance and even unconsciously, as when he used them against Yhwach in their first fight. BFR is useless, Ichigo can open portals. Does Thor's matter manipulation have the potential to affect the soul?

In fact, he uses his amplifiers in the first instance and even unconsciously, as when he used them against Yhwach in their first fight. BFR is useless, Ichigo can open portals. Does Thor's matter manipulation have the potential to affect the soul?
That was against ******* Yhwach. against Thor a baseline Galaxy level fodder In character Ichigo would probably let Thor attack first in all honesty 💀
Thor has absolutely broken
  • Energy sensing: Mjolnir can detect practically all types of energy. It reacts particularly strongly to evil psychic energy and supernatural energy. Mjolnir can also track down the energy pattern of someone in hiding, detect any Asgardian's aura by their electrons discharge, and sense and track the energy radiating from mystical objects.

Thor would instantly read Ichigo's Power and go for a fast clean kill.

Yea, given that all Thors attacks are magic and can affect the soul on a fundamental level im pretty sure they attack all mind, body, and soul.

I'm with Decieved here.
Since they are both in character and Speed is equalized.

He is arguing that Ichigo has a massive AP advantage.

Im arguing that Thor basically has a precognition of this and would go for a 1 shot kill with his hax. If Ichigo were to attack first Thor would definitely use his forcefields due to his understanding of Ichigo's power.

That was against ******* Yhwach. against Thor a baseline Galaxy level fodder In character Ichigo would probably let Thor attack first in all honesty 💀
Thor has absolutely broken
  • Energy sensing: Mjolnir can detect practically all types of energy. It reacts particularly strongly to evil psychic energy and supernatural energy. Mjolnir can also track down the energy pattern of someone in hiding, detect any Asgardian's aura by their electrons discharge, and sense and track the energy radiating from mystical objects.

Thor would instantly read Ichigo's Power and go for a fast clean kill.

Yea, given that all Thors attacks are magic and can affect the soul on a fundamental level im pretty sure they attack all mind, body, and soul.
About Yhwach I refer to using blut unconsciously. Otherwise he uses amplifiers normally in a fight, Ichigo is analytical, he wouldn't underestimate an opponent weaker than him just because he's weaker, the same happened with Quilge and the first Quincy who tried to steal his Bankai.

Furthermore, I don't see how the barrier is protecting Thor, since ichigo has already destroyed a barrier made by a urahara far superior to ichigo, with only a GT. Another, Thor is not detecting Ichigo, not easily at least, due to his speed technique that gives him resistance to extrasensory perception. In addition to being able to confuse Thor's senses with his reiatsu.

About Yhwach I refer to using blut unconsciously. Otherwise he uses amplifiers normally in a fight, Ichigo is analytical, he wouldn't underestimate an opponent weaker than him just because he's weaker, the same happened with Quilge and the first Quincy who tried to steal his Bankai.
Well I dont think he unconciously activates it at the start of every fight but if Ichigo manages to use his amps before Thor 1 shots then yea Ichigo wins.
But we cant just say Ichigo unconciously activates at the start of every fight.

In this case Thor is astronomically weaker. Like a celestial being against a Human. But with SBA I guess underestimating isnt involved here.

Still Thor a practical Master in Combat and War with his knowledge of Ichigo's power would just go for the clean kill instantly in character. Range is Universal so I dont think Ichigo would avoid or even react.

Furthermore, I don't see how the barrier is protecting Thor, since ichigo has already destroyed a barrier made by a urahara far superior to ichigo, with only a GT. Another, Thor is not detecting Ichigo, not easily at least, due to his speed technique that gives him resistance to extrasensory perception. In addition to being able to confuse Thor's senses with his reiatsu.
Its a nigh-impenetrable force-field. There are no conventional ways to bypass this

Since they are both in character and Speed is equalized.

He is arguing that Ichigo has a massive AP advantage.

Im arguing that Thor basically has a precognition of this and would go for a 1 shot kill with his hax. If Ichigo were to attack first Thor would definitely use his forcefields due to his understanding of Ichigo's power.
I already read the whole arguments in the thread and I still agree with Deceived arguments.

Speed only equalised when match starts but any amps character has will work. Ichigo has multiple Amps for his speed. He would just blitz.

I already read the whole arguments in the thread and I still agree with Deceived arguments.

Speed only equalised when match starts but any amps character has will work. Ichigo has multiple Amps for his speed. He would just blitz.
Yea it ultimately all comes down to who activates their technique first then. Ichigo's amps. Or Thors Matter Manip

I can see why you choose Deceived though.

I go with Thor

via basically having Precog of Ichigo's power and basically being in a blood lusted state knowing that one hit from Ichigo and its game. So he would with no hesitation instantly use his matter manip and 1 shot Ichigo.

While from Ichigos perspective hes going against a fodder so he may start the amps later in battle but I really cant see it being his first or second move.

Zangetsu is constantly protecting him, so it's very likely that he will unconsciously use it. Indestructible barrier? Okay, it's a plus. Another point, if ichigo manages to make a counterattack instinctively during Thor's attack, as he did with ulquiorra and kirinji, Thor loses due to the difference in AP.

I'm voting for ichigo due to the difference in AP and its amplifiers, in addition to what I mentioned above (resistance to extrasensory perception and being able to confuse Thor's senses with his reiatsu). If they are both bloodthirsty then it is another advantage for ichigo.

Zangetsu is constantly protecting him, so it's very likely that he will unconsciously use it. Indestructible barrier? Okay, it's a plus. Another point, if ichigo manages to make a counterattack instinctively during Thor's attack, as he did with ulquiorra and kirinji, Thor loses due to the difference in AP.

I'm voting for ichigo due to the difference in AP and its amplifiers, in addition to what I mentioned above (resistance to extrasensory perception and being able to confuse Thor's senses with his reiatsu). If they are both bloodthirsty then it is another advantage for ichigo.
Thor has resistance to
  • Mind Manipulation: Thor has resisted mind attacks from Moondragon. As a god, he also didn’t have his mind destroyed by Chaos King’s power, which could immediately destroy a mortal’s mind with a touch. He also resisted a wave of psychic toxins from Glory that permeated every level of his being: body, mind and spirit. He fought said attack and even continued his attack on Glory, while just speaking would take an effort to break most men or gods. Mind-tendrils attack from the maggots of The Other also affected Thor only momentarily before the God of Thunder recovered. The Hurricane of the Lustful in Mephisto's Hell also failed to influence Thor.

Back