• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

On that, it depends if this was Snowgrave Kris or not, who, while was definitely controlled by the Player, has still the actions on their shoulders, and their "intent" can be read from other characters (example Noelle who noticed Kris being more terrifying and weird than usual). I think they're fine to stay.
I dont think we use Player Controlled Kris in Vs Threads, we use Kris themselves (?)

For example Frisk would technically have Immortality 8/9 if we used Player Controlled but we don’t (?)

I dont think we use Player Controlled Kris in Vs Threads, we use Kris themselves (?)
We pretty much do tho.
For example Frisk would technically have Immortality 8/9 if we used Player Controlled but we don’t (?)
Frisk doesn't rely on the Player for DT, the latter just controls them. But doesn't still negate them being used from us.
Frisk does have Immortality Type 8
What?

Asriel Dreemurr vs Manga Grand Priest has to be removed.

The wincon of GP's EE working on Asriel is no longer valid due to it no longer being 5D in potency, plus Asriel has this:
And Frisk has this:
Meaning that history-based EE isn't working on Asriel, due to him having resistance to such if it's on 4D level, thus Asriel simply one shots with 2-B stats.

Profiles are both in the thread linked.
I mean, there's still the 5-D in the profile.

Back