• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Poison Manipulation and Status Effect Inducement. Sans' soul magic is built different compared to the other monsters
Goku Black has Goku's body and Goku has resistance to poison manipulation. Is it still a victory for Sans if the only resistance Black doesn't have is to Status Effect Inducement?

Goku Black has Goku's body and Goku has resistance to poison manipulation. Is it still a victory for Sans if the only resistance Black doesn't have is to Status Effect Inducement?
Goku black also has no soul resistance and tbh I dont even think KR should be considered poisons. Idk why that exists

Goku black also has no soul resistance and tbh I dont even think KR should be considered poisons. Idk why that exists
We literally went over this with flowey, nobody wanted to give sans resistance negation to soul manip since immunities from lacking a soul gets weird. So I guess we slapped physical poison on top of it for somehow killing flowey.

image.png

He has God Ki, doesn't he? If this is right then the only resistance he doesn't have is against Status Effect Inducement

This isn't on Kirby's profile as a loss. Kirby also got upgraded from 3-C to 2-C, but I'm not sure if the match itself was based on hax or not. Should this be removed or should it stay?

I'm requesting a removal for this fight: https://vsbattles.com/threads/spiderman-vs-geralt-of-rivia.78843/

It says first key Spidey but he has access to his third key stuff, which makes no sense. One of the reasons Spidey won was because of his extreme cold resistance, making him immune to Piercing Cold. This isn't a case anymore as being one space and resisting cold is being questioned.

Last edited:

All Marvel 2-A people will soon be High 1-B, so they could stomp their 2-A opponents by thinking. In other words, all these battles need to be yeeted off the profiles.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/81999

Moderately Fed Galactus will be High 1-B once the revisions are put in (they are already accepted, we're just waiting for grace), so this needs to be axed too.

I'm requesting a removal for this fight: https://vsbattles.com/threads/spiderman-vs-geralt-of-rivia.78843/

It says first key Spidey but he has access to his third key stuff, which makes no sense. One of the reasons Spidey won was because of his extreme cold resistance, making him immune to Piercing Cold. This isn't a case anymore as being one space and resisting cold is being questioned.

If you guys don’t mind, I’ll remove this when I get home.

"being questioned" isn't the same as removed, unless the discussion got that through, which doesn't seem to be the case based on that thread or the follow-up. I'd have to take a closer look to investigate the other half of your request though.

Iirc that’s already not a thing anymore and the current threads want to add it back. DT did say that it’s something overtime and not instantaneous.

Iirc that’s already not a thing anymore and the current threads want to add it back. DT did say that it’s something overtime and not instantaneous.
Yeah, upon closer inspection this seems to be true. I'm reading through the match and I don't feel the resistance was the deciding factor for the votes landing the way they did, but it's not nothing, either.

Could you elaborate on what you meant by your second half? The thread seems to state in the OP that he's just using the MK IV, which is the entire justification of the third key- so what do you mean that they're just giving him the abilities?

Yeah, upon closer inspection this seems to be true. I'm reading through the match and I don't feel the resistance was the deciding factor for the votes landing the way they did, but it's not nothing, either.

Could you elaborate on what you meant by your second half? The thread seems to state in the OP that he's just using the MK IV, which is the entire justification of the third key- so what do you mean that they're just giving him the abilities?
Actually, nevermind my request. I read through the thread now and the fight seems fair as it is. Thanks for helping.

Please remove these two matches. Yhwach doesn't have 4D hax anymore so meaning he cannot keep up with these guys. He's severely outclassed even if he had 4D hax anyway
Bumping this.

Also please remove this as well:https://vsbattles.com/threads/doctor-vs-anti-spiral.20830/

Reason: Very outdated from 2018, both verses were heavily revised since then, and this thread itself doesn't even give a wincon for Antispiral, it's a FRA train

Did this battle ever actually reach grace? I think it kind of had people saying "Obito fra" and while others were making arguments for Hit, some guy just showed up and got made fun of after he was insulting everyone and being condescending.

Edit: Not asking for it to be removed. Just want to be sure
Bump

Small question about this. For this matchup, both characters were 4-A. Surge has now been upgraded to Low 2-C. But even in the match where she was 4-A, she was still capable of one shotting Two. The main reason Two won was due to hax and BFR. Should this matchup still stay but have the explanation changed from (both were 4-A and speed was equalized) to just (speed was equalized)?

All Marvel 2-A people will soon be High 1-B, so they could stomp their 2-A opponents by thinking. In other words, all these battles need to be yeeted off the profiles. Mainly Maxwell's, Knull's, Doom's, Sonic's, Galactus's, Thor's, and Apocalypse's.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/81999

Moderately Fed Galactus will be High 1-B once the revisions are put in (they are already accepted, we're just waiting for grace), so this needs to be axed too.
And now Ultima is making the revisions. Axe 'em.

Chi-Chi doesn't have a High 8-C key. Should this stay?
I think her match against Black Cat can be removed, considering both of their profiles are unlocked there is no need to ask for an admin's help

I have transported it to Versus Threads, can someone please remove it? (Sorry, please tell me if this should be elsewhere)

Walter White Vs Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the fight was so one sided it was laughable, Walter has access to Guns, explosions ect, the matchup would just end in an instant cause speed is equalised, WW could just pop a cap into Kojis head and Koji would have nothing he could do because in a classroom there is no where to hide, especially since Walter could throw a homeade bomb at him and since Koji's speed is = to Walters, he wouldn't be able to dodge anything, the fight is SUCH A STOMP its crazy

Hammond vs Bug Eaten

Genetically modified Extraordinary Genius Hamster with High 8-C durability vs Intelligent Rat.

Hammond vs Bug Eaten

Genetically modified Extraordinary Genius Hamster with High 8-C durability vs Intelligent Rat.
Wait what? What happened to characters scaling to their own durability? How's he even 10-C physically but also High 8-C in terms of durability. Anyway if that's true I guess it should be removed

Wait what? What happened to characters scaling to their own durability? How's he even 10-C physically but also High 8-C in terms of durability. Anyway if that's true I guess it should be removed
Hammond is featless in AP, but he's got a feat that downscales him from his mech in Durability.

Hammond is featless in AP, but he's got a feat that downscales him from his mech in Durability.
A ton of profiles I saw said characters were "capable of harming those that can harm them" which was why their durability was equal to their attack potency. Does that not work anymore?

A ton of profiles I saw said characters were "capable of harming those that can harm them" which was why their durability was equal to their attack potency. Does that not work anymore?
If you don't harm a character that can harm you that doesn't apply now does it?

Hammond does literally no fighting physically, he does all of it in his mech, he just happens to stick his head and upper body out lol

Back