• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two (BFDI) vs Surge the Tenrec (Sonic the Hedgehog (Main Continuity))

Both are 4-B and possibly 4-A

Starting distance is 20 meters and speed is equalized

Who wins?

Green Number: Psychomaster35, ShakeResounding, JustANormalLemon, James_Plays_4_Games, Spilxson2, Starter_Pack, omegabronic

Green Tenrec:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Why is this in Fun and Games when both of them have the same keys for it to be a serious VS thread? Not that it matters since an incorrect multiplying caused Surge to become 4-B, so she really shouldn’t be that tier (And even then, Two one-shots because they scale to many one-shots above 12 kiloFOE while Surge is only near baseline).

Just make it a plain 4-A match smh. Also, change the tags as no other thread involving them uses those.

Last edited:
Why is this in Fun and Games when both of them have the same keys for it to be a serious VS thread? Not that it matters since an incorrect multiplying caused Surge to become 4-B, so she really shouldn’t be that tier (And even then, Two one-shots because they scale to many one-shots above 12 kiloFOE while Surge is only near baseline).

Just make it a plain 4-A match smh. Also, change the tags as no other thread involving them uses those.
I moved it

I didn't know if it would be a stomp thread. If it is and Surge shouldn't even be 4-B then why even bother with moving it?

I didn't know if it would be a stomp thread. If it is and Surge shouldn't even be 4-B then why even bother with moving it?
Because both of them have 4-A keys. And I could easily see this match being fair, but first this thread needs to be moved to the proper section.

Anyways, since this thread move will take longer than expected, I may as well debate.

Two is many one-shot values above 16.88 exaFOE while Surge is way above 465 exaFOE. It seems like Surge one-shots through sheer AP alone, but Two has the hax and scaling chain that would make up for it.

That being said, although Two has hardly been in much of a fight themselves outside of harming Four, they do seem to use their telekinesis many times, which means they can easily restrain Surge thanks to having the LS advantage. Not to mention, should Surge come any closer, Two could simply just teleport away as he did when the contestants were attacking them, especially since they have the superior range here. Furthermore, there’s nothing from stopping Two from erasing/BFR’ing Surge with a single hand wave/clap/screen cover which is pretty much what they do in every episode whenever they eliminate someone. Surge on the other hand would be capable of enhancing her speed to reach Two.

I’m going to have to vote Two here. Simply put, Surge running with amplified speed to reach Two and one-shot him is the only thing stopping this match from being a complete stomp. However, Two only needs a single hand point to restrain Surge with their telekinesis or simply think to teleport away from her. Alternatively, Two ends the fight in a hand wave.

By the way, you might want to equalize speed or it’s a blitzstomp.

Last edited:
Anyways, since this thread move will take longer than expected, I may as well debate.

Two is many one-shot values above 16.88 exaFOE while Surge is way above 465 exaFOE. It seems like Surge one-shots through sheer AP alone, but Two has the hax and scaling chain that would make up for it.

That being said, although Two has hardly been in much of a fight themselves outside of harming Four, they do seem to use their telekinesis many times, which means they can easily restrain Surge thanks to having the AP advantage. Not to mention, should Surge come any closer, Two could simply just teleport away as he did when the contestants were attacking them, especially since they have the superior range here. Furthermore, there’s nothing from stopping Two from erasing/BFR’ing Surge with a single hand wave/clap/screen cover which is pretty much what they do in every episode whenever they eliminate someone. Surge on the other hand would be capable of enhancing her speed to reach Two.

I’m going to have to vote Two here. Simply put, Surge running with amplified speed to reach Two and one-shot him is the only thing stopping this match from being a complete stomp. However, Two only needs a single hand point to restrain Surge with their telekinesis or simply think to teleport away from her. Alternatively, Two ends the fight in a hand wave.

For what it's worth, I don't think it's listed on her profile, but Surge's speed amps that are equivalent to the spin dash are a 55x speed amp roughly. Lets her view characters faster than her as barely moving at all.

That being said, although Two has hardly been in much of a fight themselves outside of harming Four, they do seem to use their telekinesis many times, which means they can easily restrain Surge thanks to having the AP advantage. Not to mention, should Surge come any closer, Two could simply just teleport away as he did when the contestants were attacking them, especially since they have the superior range here. Furthermore, there’s nothing from stopping Two from erasing/BFR’ing Surge with a single hand wave/clap/screen cover which is pretty much what they do in every episode whenever they eliminate someone. Surge on the other hand would be capable of enhancing her speed to reach Two.

Speed is equalized now. I'll count this as a vote for Two

For what it's worth, I don't think it's listed on her profile, but Surge's speed amps that are equivalent to the spin dash are a 55x speed amp roughly. Lets her view characters faster than her as barely moving at all.
So does Surge also have win conditions here?

I should probably note that Two would have the time to teleport a great distance away before Surge could get to them given it’s done with a thought. Based on the starting distance and assuming that they have all been equalized to regular human speed, Surge with her speed amp would need 0.07 seconds to get to Two, but the average thought only takes 0.012 milliseconds, enough time for Two to teleport.

I should probably note that Two would have the time to teleport a great distance away before Surge could get to them given it’s done with a thought. Based on the starting distance and assuming that they have all been equalized to regular human speed, Surge with her speed amp would need 0.07 seconds to get to Two, but the average thought only takes 0.012 milliseconds, enough time for Two to teleport.

Would I need to reduce the starting distance to make it fair, then? Sorry for the double reply, the first time I tried I got sent to a blank blue page and had to restart my pc

Does Two open with teleportation against everyone? Profile doesn't make it seem like it's something they open with, albeit there's only one clip in the teleportation description.

Based on the starting distance and assuming that they have all been equalized to regular human speed
Speed equalization would reduce the naturally faster character's combat speed to the slower's combat speed, and reduce the faster's other speeds proportionally. In this case, Two is the slower one, if I'm not mistaken. Though there is the bit that Surge would have to process the thought to use, so if they both went for those respective things off rip, Two would still get her thing off faster.
...So what I just typed up feels kinda pointless, but whatever sending it anyways

Does Two open with teleportation against everyone? Profile doesn't make it seem like it's something they open with, albeit there's only one clip in the teleportation description.
They did use it to teleport away from the contestants knowing they couldn’t handle all of them at once at the end of TPOT 1.

They did use it to teleport away from the contestants knowing they couldn’t handle all of them at once at the end of TPOT 1.
I feel that's a far different situation than the current one tbf. From what you said, it sounds like they were jumped by a lot of people at once and knew the contestants. In this match, they're up against a stranger.

surge has likely all the abilities of sonic and shadow, which would include sonic's 4 times greater reaction speed, does that help here?

surge has likely all the abilities of sonic and shadow, which would include sonic's 4 times greater reaction speed, does that help here?
Woah, that's a massive jump to take. Nothing indicates she has ALL the abilities of Sonic, let alone Shadow. She posses their physiological capabilities (Albeit needed to be enhanced to be a match for the originals) when it comes to speed and acrobatics.

Woah, that's a massive jump to take. Nothing indicates she has ALL the abilities of Sonic, let alone Shadow. She posses their physiological capabilities (Albeit needed to be enhanced to be a match for the originals) when it comes to speed and acrobatics.
which would include his reaction speed, since that is a physiological thing

which would include his reaction speed, since that is a physiological thing
Sure, I don't disagree with that. That wasn't my issue. My issue was the assuming she has ALL of their abilities when that was never implied. Being made of something doesn't mean you have all properties of that thing. In fact, the resultant almost always has different properties.

Sure, I don't disagree with that. That wasn't my issue. My issue was the assuming she has ALL of their abilities when that was never implied. Being made of something doesn't mean you have all properties of that thing. In fact, the resultant almost always has different properties.
i meant all physiology abilities, i personally believe she should have them all, but that is a discussion for another time, if i meant hax i would have used "powers"

i meant all physiology abilities, i personally believe she should have them all, but that is a discussion for another time, if i meant hax i would have used "powers"
To be fair, if that were the case, she be a Hedgehog rather than a Tenrec. The two have different physiologies (Tho the two look similar IIRC).

What exactly was the incorrect multiplying?

Interesting matchup... just a question trough, why are we saying for TK would incapacitate for having higher ap? It's LS that need to be used for that (or just TK if the oponent has no way to move in mid air)

Interesting matchup... just a question trough, why are we saying for TK would incapacitate for having higher ap? It's LS that need to be used for that (or just TK if the oponent has no way to move in mid air)
I never said that, I said that Two has higher lifting strength than Surge, which means their telekinesis will work on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back