• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Gravattack went from High 8-C to 7-A. Should this be removed?

There's currently a problem with Sans' matchups right now, those being the ones involving Dragon Ball characters, as almost all they all have in common 3 things:
  • They're basically a flamebait to generate hate between UT and DB fanbases.
  • They all end up being 3-4 pages long minimum because of this.
  • The mechanics of the fights are basically all the same.
But let's go over said matches, and will be only the victories/incons as the loss against Broly and the incon with Zeno are fair.
  • Golden Frieza: I don't understand why this thing is 10 pages long, Sans basically stomps as Frieza will begin to spam death beams, Sans dodges and blasts away his SOUL with KR while Frieza makes the fatal error of underestimating Sans all the time due to his puny PL compared to his.
  • Cell: The thing is basically the same as Frieza but worse. Cell won't attack first given he's showcased to not really taking seriously 9-B characters like Mr. Satan, plus the distance being just 10 meters makes me think this is a spite thread.
  • DBS Anime Goku: Only way this can be fair is using UI/MUI, as the version OP used is just the U6 Arc Goku, who will take the fight casually given Goku's nature to always test the opponent before going full out, meaning that Sans has more than a chance to destroy his SOUL.
  • Krillin: Literally the same as Frieza. Krillin's opening moves are mostly H2H or Regular Ki blasts, both of which are easily dodgeable from Sans and allow him to blast his soul to oblivion.
Only one that is fair among his victories is the Goku Black one as in this case Sans is facing an actual bloodlusted opponent, given that Black always goes for the kill against anyone who is not a deity.

I am saying this as right now there's literally a fight between Sans and Orange Piccolo and this one is getting into another heated thread due to the matchup being basically a flamebait.

Last edited:
  • Golden Frieza: I don't understand why this thing is 10 pages long, Sans basically stomps as Frieza will begin to spam death beams, Sans dodges and blasts away his SOUL with KR while Frieza makes the fatal error of underestimating Sans all the time due to his puny PL compared to his.
I aint letting this go, the match was literally close as **** and half the people there voted for Golden Frieza which is the entire reason it was 10 pages long.

One mistake and Sans is dead, Same goes for Frieza
  • Cell: The thing is basically the same as Frieza but worse. Cell won't attack first given he's showcased to not really taking seriously 9-B characters like Mr. Satan, plus the distance being just 10 meters makes me think this is a spite thread.
The OP is known for doing dumb stuff in vs threads so its not a spite thread just pure stupidity lol
  • DBS Anime Goku: Only way this can be fair is using UI/MUI, as the version OP used is just the U6 Arc Goku, who will take the fight casually given Goku's nature to always test the opponent before going full out, meaning that Sans has more than a chance to destroy his SOUL.
MUI literally stomps

I aint letting this go, the match was literally close as ***** and half the people there voted for Golden Frieza which is the entire reason it was 10 pages long.

One mistake and Sans is dead, Same goes for Frieza
But Sans literally won't make a mistake, while Frieza is absolutely prone at doing them, given he's a very arrogant character with basically a god complex, why would use a serious attack against someone who's barely stronger than Mr Satan physically?
The OP is known for doing dumb stuff in vs threads so its not a spite thread just pure stupidity lol
It does not change the fact that is a one-sided thing.
MUI literally stomps
MUI has a pretty sizeable time limit due to it drahing stamina, but it's not relevant, as without it Goku just can't win anyway.

Plus I noticed also the Krillin one, so added it to the list.

Krillin: Literally the same as Frieza. Krillin's opening moves are mostly H2H or Regular Ki blasts, both of which are easily dodgeable from Sans and allow him to blast his soul to oblivion.
image.png

You know that this thread is to remove wrong stuff, yes? I don't see why this should matter.
10 people disagree with you so much that they actually think Krillin wins, If it was a "stomp" then I believe the DB fans would have understood it.

10 people disagree with you so much that they actually think Krillin wins, If it was a "stomp" then I believe the DB fans would have understood it.
Dragon Ball fans in particular are veeeeeeery stubborn over stuff, there's a reason why the DB verse has the most discussion rules in all the wiki.

Plus my argument does not change at all, given all of their argument was "but why would Sans dodge it?" when regular Ki Blasts are literally on same tier of UT fodder monsters about complexity.

Dragon Ball fans in particular are veeeeeeery stubborn over stuff, there's a reason why the DB verse has the most discussion rules in all the wiki.

Plus my argument does not change at all, given all of their argument was "but why would Sans dodge it?" when regular Ki Blasts are literally on same tier of UT fodder monsters about complexity.
Both these characters had wincons and had arguements on their own even having 10 votes and being an extremely close battle, the other matches were also close (Goku one took 2 threads and Frieza one is 10 pages)

I dont think it should be removed and now I shall wait for staff to decide.

Both these characters had wincons and had arguements on their own even having 10 votes and being an extremely close battle, the other matches were also close (Goku one took 2 threads and Frieza one is 10 pages)
How is it exactly close? None of Krillin's attacks are something that isn't already shown before in UT, plus, again, those having 10+ votes each essentially does not matter when the thing was mostly likely done to start a flame with the DB fanbase, which, again, on this website is notable for being veeeery stubborn.

The only i agree os Cell, because the other three they are still kinda fair.

Well, i could argue that because the Op restricted the super sayian form for Goku, the Sans vs Goku should be removed since It breaks one of the rules, but is fine since i don't think It changes the result.

Assumption, there's zero prove of that
So? Don't see the problem of a fight taking that long, that just they did have a heated debate.
That also don't mean anything, just because they all similar that don't mean they are invalid.
I don't understand why this thing is 10 pages long, Sans basically stomps as Frieza will begin to spam death beams, Sans dodges and blasts away his SOUL with KR while Frieza makes the fatal error of underestimating Sans all the time due to his puny PL compared to his.
Considering is Golden Freeza he not gonna understamate Sans, since he start on the form that he hates to use against weaker opponents, so is way more likely from him to start using AoE attacks If his first Death beam misses. Your point about Sans PL being weak don't really matter, because he is in the form that he goes all out.

As Shion said, that is extremely close.
who will take the fight casually given Goku's nature to always test the opponent before going full out, meaning that Sans has more than a chance to destroy his SOUL.

The opponent, who he can sense is not that strong, and by SBA know that is very dangerous.
There's actually zero reason from him to treat this casually since his fighting a opponent that is cleary evil and is a monster.

There's not a very good point anyway, since this is still not a stomp anyway because of the reason.

Krillin: Literally the same as Frieza. Krillin's opening moves are mostly H2H or Regular Ki blasts, both of which are easily dodgeable from Sans and allow him to blast his soul to oblivion.
Already explain on the thread why that's not the case, but whatever.

Considering is Golden Freeza he not gonna understamate Sans, since he start on the form that he hates to use against weaker opponents, so is way more likely from him to start using AoE attacks If his first Death beam misses. Your point about Sans PL being weak don't really matter, because he is in the form that he goes all out.
You're essentially telling me that he wouldn't perceive his PL. If you wanted to say that in this he starts as bloodlusted, then that's another thing.
The opponent, who he can sense is not that strong, and by SBA know that is very dangerous.
There's actually zero reason from him to treat this casually since his fighting a opponent that is cleary evil and is a monster.

There's not a very good point anyway, since this is still not a stomp anyway because of the reason.
Sans is absolutely not evil wtf. Monsters in UT are literally anything but evil, he is fighting against Chara who is actually the evil one there (as in UT in the Genocide route the player is a psycho maniac who exterminates all the monsters just for fun).

There's currently a problem with Sans' matchups right now, those being the ones involving Dragon Ball characters, as almost all they all have in common 3 things:
But let's go over said matches, and will be only the victories/incons as the loss against Broly and the incon with Zeno are fair.
  • Krillin: Literally the same as Frieza. Krillin's opening moves are mostly H2H or Regular Ki blasts, both of which are easily dodgeable from Sans and allow him to blast his soul to oblivion.
Only one that is fair among his victories is the Goku Black one as in this case Sans is facing an actual bloodlusted opponent, given that Black always goes for the kill against anyone who is not a deity.

I am saying this as right now there's literally a fight between Sans and Orange Piccolo and this one is getting into another heated thread due to the matchup being basically a flamebait.
These four too please.

I removed these. Note that Frieza's match was already removed from Frieza's profile. If people thought those matches were valid, I suggest remaking them but i did find the odd honestly. If other staff thought they were ok for good reason then they can be added back.

I thought that sonic match was a hax fight?

This fight should be removed from Saber and Ji profile, the reason being servants 4D invulnerability, at the point of the match she already had passive 4D powernull so Ji only could rely in normal physical attacks but now not even that work.

UT vs Sonic fights need to be removed:
  • Chara vs Sage: The former got Erasure on a Information Type 2 level, which Sage does not resist and is what Chara leads with IC.
  • Asriel vs Super Sonic: I dunno if Asriel still loses but Sonic does not resist Info Type 2, which is kinda of notable and just changes considerably the fight's mechanics.

UT vs Sonic fights need to be removed:
  • Chara vs Sage: The former got Erasure on a Information Type 2 level, which Sage does not resist and is what Chara leads with IC.
  • Asriel vs Super Sonic: I dunno if Asriel still loses but Sonic does not resist Info Type 2, which is kinda of notable and just changes considerably the fight's mechanics.
Super Sonic/the emeralds is in the middle of a crt that can give him type 2 information manipulation and resistance to it (he has two staff agreements at the moment)

So maybe it's better to wait for that crt.

Super Sonic/the emeralds is in the middle of a crt that can give him type 2 information manipulation and resistance to it (he has two staff agreements at the moment)

So maybe it's better to wait for that crt.
It was already accepted and is in the process of being applied

Ultron isn't 2-A anymore
I removed the match from both profiles.

Back