• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Hit (This is a terrible idea....)

Depends since Hit can make himself intangible also can someone tell me how is he mindhaxing him again? like what different methods other than sharingan

Obito uses Kamui and Hit uses timeskip instantly i presume since they both know eachother's abilities. Is there a timeframe between the start of Kamui and the actual move? If so Hit probably wins. If not then the fight isnt as clear cut.

hit can hide himself and wait for Obito to show up since he never goes in open if he knows his opponent knows of him and is hiding. He can just wait for Obito to give him an opening since Hit isn't gonna try to show himself since he isn't fighting Goku here where he showed himself on purpose.

Not commenting on the overall match, but can Obito survive his organs being phased? That's one wincon for Hit

Not commenting on the overall match, but can Obito survive his organs being phased? That's one wincon for Hit
I mean he literally got his entire heart Obliterated by Kakashi then getting impaled and body puppeted by Black Zetsu who then wastes some of Obito's Life Force on a failed Rinne Tensei then got his throat slashed open by KCM2 Minato and survived long enough to absorb the Jūbi, so yeah I think he can survive an Organ Crush for long enough to win.

Worst-case scenario Obito still has Izanagi to give him an opening for soul-steal. IIRC Hit was also unaware that Goku restarted his own heart in the anime and let down his guard, which seems to imply that he would do the same here. Which gives Obito a pretty serious win-con

Powers not relevant to getting mind haxxed tho, unless it’s dragon ball mind hax.
hax is irrelevant, Obito dies before he even knows what hits him, everyone who is at least Saiyan saga Goku level claps all of Naruto, it's just a fact that everyone should know by now

Back