• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Orange Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piccolo probably wins. His battle instincts, intuition, strategical skills, and lack of underestimating opponents would save him from what his friends fell victim to. He is also a lot more comfortable with using AoE attacks than Krillin is.

Piccolo probably wins. His battle instincts, intuition, strategical skills, and lack of underestimating opponents would save him from what his friends fell victim to. He is also a lot more comfortable with using AoE attacks than Krillin is.
soul hax tho.

All i will say is that, via law hax sans will atyack first no matter what, while piccolo will not be able to attack back until sans finishes his attack, due to how sans' attacks work, killing someome with resistance to soul attacks in 5 seconds with someone with 90hp, while piccolo would have 20hp due to not having high LV, piccolo would need to not get hit for more than 2 seconds at most, if he tries to block one attack he will die, so i will vote for sans for now

All i will say is that, via law hax sans will atyack first no matter what, while piccolo will not be able to attack back until sans finishes his attack, due to how sans' attacks work, killing someome with resistance to soul attacks in 5 seconds with someone with 90hp, while piccolo would have 20hp due to not having high LV, piccolo would need to not get hit for more than 2 seconds at most, if he tries to block one attack he will die, so i will vote for sans for now
Bro thinks people won't vote for Piccolo for the same reasons they had with Krillin XD

Anyway my vote will be on Sans FRA too based on bronic reasoning

Looking at Sans law manip, I don't see where it says the opponent can't attack while Sans is attacking. It just notes that he gets to attack first. Is the part about it making you unable to attack somewhere else on the profile?

All i will say is that, via law hax sans will atyack first no matter what, while piccolo will not be able to attack back until sans finishes his attack, due to how sans' attacks work
But Is not on his profile trought, so we can't use here.

And i don't think even Works like that, because is not like Sans is making Frisk unable to attack him, is just Frisk himself not able to attacking Sans while Sans is doing his turn.

Looking at Sans law manip, I don't see where it says the opponent can't attack while Sans is attacking. It just notes that he gets to attack first. Is the part about it making you unable to attack somewhere else on the profile?
This, let's not extrapolate Sans' capabilities over the "Laws" of the fight. The same can be said for many, many monsters stopping you from attacking while they do and we don't treat them this way during a versus match.

The part where it says that he can make the oponent unable to attack him by not attacking via extending his turn, making it so that a fight with him works on turns where you can't attack outside of yours

This, let's not extrapolate Sans' capabilities over the "Laws" of the fight. The same can be said for many, many monsters stopping you from attacking while they do and we don't treat them this way during a versus match.
Well, contrary to them sans actively manips the laws of the world to work this way, so it is different

But Is not on his profile trought, so we can't use here.

And i don't think even Works like that, because is not like Sans is making Frisk unable to attack him, is just Frisk himself not able to attacking Sans while
Him simply not attacking makes you unable to attack back since he manips the laws to make it work in this type of turn

The part where it says that he can make the oponent unable to attack him by not attacking via extending his turn, making it so that a fight with him works on turns where you can't attack outside of yours
That's a completely different move. One involves Sans attacking, the latter involves Sans NOT attacking and never taking his turn to force Frisk into waiting indefinitely.

That's a completely different move. One involves Sans attacking, the latter involves Sans NOT attacking and never taking his turn to force Frisk into waiting indefinitely.
Yeah, because fighting him is fighting on a turn system that allows him to do that

Besides, they are fighting in the undertale reality, so they will follow a turn system no matter what

Him simply not attacking makes you unable to attack back since he manips the laws to make it work in this type of turn
Ok, but his profile make the distiction of this two things being different moves, so you saying "The person can't attack Sans while is Sans turn" is not a thing on his profile.

You have to make a note saying that to uamse here.

Yeah, because fighting him is fighting on a turn system that allows him to do that

Besides, they are fighting in the undertale reality, so they will follow a turn system no matter what
Dang, so battle taking place in their world really carries the man.

But as Fezzih said, I feel it's weird that the profile makes the distinction between him attacking first, and him now allowing you to attack by NOT taking his turn. It implies that him taking his turn allows you to then attack with how it's worded. Either you've misinterpreted, or the profile words it weirdly.

Ok, but his profile make the distiction of this two things being different moves, so you saying "The person can't attack Sans while is Sans turn" is not a thing on his profile.

You have to make a note saying that to uamse here.
It doesn't make the distinction tho? The profile just lists as another example of his law manip

Dang, so battle taking place in their world really carries the man.
I mean, it would work basically like that either way, that does help tho

But as Fezzih said, I feel it's weird that the profile makes the distinction between him attacking first, and him now allowing you to attack by NOT taking his turn. It implies that him taking his turn allows you to then attack with how it's worded. Either you've misinterpreted, or the profile words it weirdly.
The profile makes it clear that fighting him works on turns, it may not say it outright, but it does make it implicit that he fights on turns

Well, contrary to them sans actively manips the laws of the world to work this way, so it is different
No, Omega, and considering I've actually been here to witness Sans matches for several years, you are WRONG.

Sans cannot inhibit anybody from attacking him during an attack, it's just him who will attack first. The attack prohibiting is ONLY for his "special attack", he can't do this at will. Just stop that nonsense.

Sans' law manip is pretty weird since he's using the turn-based laws that exist in UT, which I'm pretty sure don't exist in Versus Threads

It doesn't make the distinction tho?
No.
The profile just lists as another example of his law manip
Yeah, as two different moves, is not like the same thing.
The profile notes that he can make you not attack him while his doing nothing, but It also don't say you can't attack him while his attacking you in turn, that's the problem.
The profile makes it clear that fighting him works on turns, it may not say it outright, but it does make it implicit that he fights on turns
Ok, so the profile "imply" that works like that? Man, implying is not enough for me, you kinda have to say outright.

It doesn't make the distinction tho? The profile just lists as another example of his law manip

I mean, it would work basically like that either way, that does help tho

But like... it does make the distinction? Just because it's listed under multiple attacks doesn't mean that the hax can't have multiple applications. Let me quote and bold the important bits
It stated "Some examples are" and placing commas between utilities mean the abilities are supposed to be independent of one another. The profile even states he can only infinitely extend his turn by not attacking. It doesn't state that you can't attack while he's attacking anywhere. If this was the case, EVERYONE in the verse should have Limited Law Manip via making people have to wait their turn.

I tried to add Law Manip to everyone, but couldn't really do it since it's more of a verse Law thing than a monster ability thing, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back