• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Can someone tell me if this is a stomp or not?

Yes, and my thing is that he cannot get close enough. She's going to be several Kilometers out of his range and Spider-Man cannot change that.

This is what I've been saying.

Guess I'm not speaking clear enough.
No, you were clear but I don't fully agree with what your saying. Why are you shrinking your words, you annoyed or something? I already said I don't have an issue with the removal so you can go ahead and remove it from her profile, I'll remI've it from Spider-Man's profile since it's locked.

I counted the votes of this match

Only 5 votes were giving before it was added, why this was added? One of the votes was "I think this is a stomp", which is technically saying that the match is unfair

Later, a 6th and 7th vote appeared, but the match was added without any grace, with 5 votes and then months, yes, MONTHS, later, more votes were given

This is clearly againts the rules

No, you were clear but I don't fully agree with what your saying. Why are you shrinking your words, you annoyed or something?
It's writing in a way that's jokey/sarcastic to show that I'm not getting annoyed (I find it funny), since I didn't want people to misunderstand me, sounds like it failed.

I apologize if that's an issue, I'll stop derailing. I appreciate that you had this discussion with me.

It's writing in a way that's jokey/sarcastic to show that I'm not getting annoyed (I find it funny), since I didn't want people to misunderstand me, sounds like it failed.

I apologize if that's an issue, I'll stop derailing. I appreciate that you had this discussion with me.
My mistake then, previous experience made me think when people bold, all caps, or shrink their comments it means they are irritated in some way and I didn't want to make anyone feel annoyed so that's my bad for misinterpreting what it ment. Been around here so long I get concerned over things I should have known weren't serious.

I counted the votes of this match

Only 5 votes were giving before it was added, why this was added? One of the votes was "I think this is a stomp", which is technically saying that the match is unfair

Later, a 6th and 7th vote appeared, but the match was added without any grace, with 5 votes and then months, yes, MONTHS, later, more votes were given

This is clearly againts the rules
Yeah, and the most lengthy post said it was a stomp, with some others saying Obito just one shots with TSB so I'm not sure how the match was counted in general. I'll remove it.

Last edited:
My mistake then, previous experience made me think when people bold, all caps, or shrink their comments it means they are irritated in some way and I didn't want to make anyone feel annoyed so that's my bad for misinterpreting what it ment. Been around here so long I get concerned over things I should have known weren't serious.

Yeah, and the most lengthy post said it was a stomps with some others saying Obito just one shots with TSB so I'm not sure how the match was counted in general. I'll remove it.
Good

Thank you for your service and wish you a good day

if you look at wally west rebirth profile you will see that he took an L from 2-A sonic
wally is not 2-A anymore so the match can be removed

if you look at wally west rebirth profile you will see that he took an L from 2-A sonic
wally is not 2-A anymore so the match can be removed
Well the match seemed to be based around hax, at least that's what the discussion leaned heavily towards, however, it's an outdated match as Sonic now has something more in his favor so I'll remove it. If someone wants to make it again, they can.

Better question, when have i said that it wasn't? I said that what freeza resisted is completely different from what sans does

It shouldn't and whoever says that it is is wrong, that depends on the type of the resistance

The people who say it for every soul resistance are wrong, simple as that

you know that i aknowledged this already right? It soul erasure, it destroying the soul via EE, what the undertale people do is attack the soul directly and destroy it with AP, something completely different then what hakai does, being "destruction" is very broad and doesn't mean much in this, does resisting deconstruction allows you to resist getting destroyed by superior AP? seriously, how is this difficult to understand? The hax are doing different things to reach a different result, therefore resisting one method doesn't make you resist the other methods

Because sans ignores durability even without the soul thing, that is how he killed flowey, a souless being, multiple times, and also shown when he ignores frisk's armor and defense stat in their battle, why do you think he is the only one who didn't got affected by the soul hax downgrade crt for the verse?

Does resisting deconstruction makes you resist a normal punch from someone 10000000x stronger thab you? Because that is the difference between what hakai is and what sans does
Thank you for answering my questions. I haven't been too active on this forum so I didn't see your more recent arguments

Luffy is only high 6-A using his ultimate move, Orochi now one shots

And I doubt Luffy can do a perfect run, dodging everything, and using Ryou to slowly chipping Orochi with durability negation, Orochi having a x4 Ap advantage was already pushing Luffy's durability against cutting attacks to his limit in the thread, now there is no way he can tank it
Removed.

Did this battle ever actually reach grace? I think it kind of had people saying "Obito fra" and while others were making arguments for Hit, some guy just showed up and got made fun of after he was insulting everyone and being condescending.

Edit: Not asking for it to be removed. Just want to be sure

Are users allowed to remove matches without telling anyone if the matchup is only on one character's profile or is extremely outdated?

Both of these character keys went from 3-A to Low 1-C. Also the matchup isn't on Dante's profile as a victory and is only on Sparda's profile

Both of these character keys went from 3-A to Low 1-C. Also the matchup isn't on Dante's profile as a victory and is only on Sparda's profile
Match looks outdated given it was made back in 2019 so I'm pretty sure it was just forgotten to be removed from his profile, I removed it.

it was explained here how this match is pretty unfair but it was added away
"Maxwell doesn't have an in character and you made it so Maxwell knows Galactus is a threat. One is virtually bloodlusted and the other isn't. How is this fair at all?"

"We positive this is fair? if he wouldn't use his hax against a child and maxwell has prior knowledge, how is Galactus supposed to win?" (You know what the reply to this was?) "because he is galactus" 💀 💀 💀 💀

it was explained here how this match is pretty unfair but it was added away
"Maxwell doesn't have an in character and you made it so Maxwell knows Galactus is a threat. One is virtually bloodlusted and the other isn't. How is this fair at all?"

"We positive this is fair? if he wouldn't use his hax against a child and maxwell has prior knowledge, how is Galactus supposed to win?" (You know what the reply to this was?) "because he is galactus" 💀 💀 💀 💀
You think Galactus the guy who eats planets would care if his enemy is a child or not? 💀

Eating a life filled planet would result in thousands of babies and children to die, does Galacrus care? No. Simple
I think it's more of if Galactus would take Max seriously because he's a child not that he has some moral compass about killing them. Like if a child came to stop Galactus, would he open with his quicker Hax or would he blast the kid. I think that's what Robo is getting at but that's my interpretation, if I'm wrong then I don't get what Robo is getting at.

I think it's more of if Galactus would take Max seriously because he's a child not that he has some moral compass about killing them. Like if a child came to stop Galactus, would he open with his quicker Hax or would he blast the kid. I think that's what Robo is getting at but that's my interpretation, if I'm wrong then I don't get what Robo is getting at.
correct

Please remove these two matches. Yhwach doesn't have 4D hax anymore so meaning he cannot keep up with these guys. He's severely outclassed even if he had 4D hax anyway

Please remove these two matches. Yhwach doesn't have 4D hax anymore so meaning he cannot keep up with these guys. He's severely outclassed even if he had 4D hax anyway
In what thread did he have his 4D hax removed?

In what thread did he have his 4D hax removed?
I cannot find the thread but 4D is removed from Yhwach's profile and from the verse in general, I also asked in Bleach Discussion Thread and it was said they no longer have 4D hax.

Edit: I cannot find the specific thread which Yhwach lost 4D hax but on this thread Soul King lost his 4D Resistances due to Yhwach no longer having 4D hax, most likely due to it never qualifying for it after revision of 4D Fatehax and Precognition on this thread.

Last edited:
The immortality is only tied to the clones he makes, not himself, plus they don't cover his soul being destroyed even if it was applied to himself so it's still valid.

The immortality is only tied to the clones he makes, not himself, plus they don't cover his soul being destroyed even if it was applied to himself so it's still valid.
Ah, I only glanced at it and assumed it also applied to him (like an Ultron kind of thing) I need to watch Super again, it's been years

Back