• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yeah this is happening. Boundless vs Boundless (Sans vs Goku)

ShionAH

He/Him
Well lets do this shit, The Professional Prankster vs The Strongest Character In Fiction
I am gonna use Son Goku Universe 6 Future Trunks Saga's Base form but I can change it to SSGB if needed.

Speed is equalized and the distance is 15 meters apart, SBA for everything else

****...this is gonna be weird: 8
Eh fair:
Probably the best option:

7e3gh4.jpg

Last edited:
Quoting what i've said on the previous debate:
"
Some of you debate like he will be ragdolling goku... guys, sans doesn't need to ragdoll goku.

"Resistances to.

SOUL Manipulation (Can take SOUL attacks as physical ones. A single human soul is nearly as strong as all monsters[3])"
See this? Well, it's a skill that Frisk has.
Via this, you can see 2 reasons why it takes so long for sans to wreck frisk when he wins (frisk can tank as much as he wants of the damage with his body and his soul is strong af on the verse).

Goku doesn't have this skill, which means
1- his SOUL won't take as long as frisk's did to kill
2-Goku can move freely. As much as he wants. Goku's physical is not even remotelly affected by sans' wincon. BECAUSE. IT. HITS. HIS. SOUL.
The thing you goku supporters need to tell me and the other Sans supporters is how Goku will eliminate sans before Sans ***** his soul (throwing it on the ground or on a laser or one a bone out of nowhere are good examples of how he would do that with ease and a single hit).

Sans don't just die from a random ki blast or a Basic punch or a random bs via info analysis, Instinctive Action And tp.
Goku still has wincon(s, maybe) via the key used having a ton of things

Goku and sans have an absolutelly equal speed if sans' not higher (via having a + stated on his profile on reaction speed specifically)
"

And now that he's base, not Blue, Sans can TS, having an easier wincon, since goku doesn't have resistance anymore

Even if we change keys for Black's Saga SSJB Goku again, voting sans for now

Blue from Black's Saga literally has all what got people voting sans, except he resists TS

Then you'll have to use like Kaioken blue or base/blue from tournament of power

don't souls in DBZ have their own bodies and can take hits to their souls as physical ones
I said it on the begging of the thread:
Frisk is a random guy who has this power written on his profile, thus, can do it
Goku doesn't have it written nor had some evidence that he could, so he doesn't tank soul damage like physical ones :)

I said it on the begging of the thread:
Frisk is a random guy who has this power written on his profile, thus, can do it
Goku doesn't have it written nor had some evidence that he could, so he doesn't tank soul damage like physical ones :)
but his soul literally has a body
we see his soul act on its own in the Buu Saga even though he was dead
multiple antagonists in Hell still retain their bodies even after they die

but his soul literally has a body
we see his soul act on its own in the Buu Saga even though he was dead
multiple antagonists in Hell still retain their bodies even after they die
No his soul does not have a body, he only has one when it is given to him

Quoting what i've said on the previous debate:
"
Some of you debate like he will be ragdolling goku... guys, sans doesn't need to ragdoll goku.

"Resistances to.

SOUL Manipulation (Can take SOUL attacks as physical ones. A single human soul is nearly as strong as all monsters[3])"
See this? Well, it's a skill that Frisk has.
Via this, you can see 2 reasons why it takes so long for sans to wreck frisk when he wins (frisk can tank as much as he wants of the damage with his body and his soul is strong af on the verse).

Goku doesn't have this skill, which means
1- his SOUL won't take as long as frisk's did to kill
2-Goku can move freely. As much as he wants. Goku's physical is not even remotelly affected by sans' wincon. BECAUSE. IT. HITS. HIS. SOUL.
The thing you goku supporters need to tell me and the other Sans supporters is how Goku will eliminate sans before Sans ***** his soul (throwing it on the ground or on a laser or one a bone out of nowhere are good examples of how he would do that with ease and a single hit).

Sans don't just die from a random ki blast or a Basic punch or a random bs via info analysis, Instinctive Action And tp.
Goku still has wincon(s, maybe) via the key used having a ton of things

Goku and sans have an absolutelly equal speed if sans' not higher (via having a + stated on his profile on reaction speed specifically)
"

And now that he's base, not Blue, Sans can TS, having an easier wincon, since goku doesn't have resistance anymore

Even if we change keys for Black's Saga SSJB Goku again, voting sans for now
Goku can move freely?

doesn't that mean that whoever hits first wins?

Its like nothing's happening to goku, he can move, attack, do everything at will

Except before that, Sans is ******** his soul:)

Back