• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Pre-Crisis Superman to Tier 2-C: Low Multiverse level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 2-B/2-A is way out of the question. I'm still for 2-C as this storyline does shows him performing a pretty clear 2-C feat, and it scales with what the green lanterns were dishing out alongside the higher 2-C Time Trapper, but if it's considered an outlier that's fine.

Though if that's the case, I wonder how a Pre-Crisis page on the Green Lanterns would work if their power alone could change time and space over "all timelines".

JohnCenaNation said:
Pre-Crisis Darkseid beat a 2-C opponent like Infinite Man in a fight. Pre-Crisis Darkseid outright admitted and stated that Infinite Man's power is considered inferior comparing to his full power. Infinite Man is no slouch either.
Infinite Man is 2-C Problem is that thats not Infinite Man but Infinity-Man

Sandman31 said:
"No you see, he didn't defeat Unbeatable-Man, he defeated Not Beatable Guy, completely different character."

DC Comics, ladies and gentlemen.

Maybe Low 2-C? not really sure. I dont think that Blackstarr is Low 2-C, he also didnt fought Infinite Man who is 2-C. This feat rebooted a single universe so thats already a low 2-C feat, but it also said that it restored all possible timelines. Though I think 2-C too high and timeline can also just refer to the possible path the universe may take, Time Trapper has done something similar in the past which was when he warped all timelines so that the Legion wont be able to escape the universe he created which isnt exactly a 2-C or higher feat.

Maybe a Low 2-C or At least Low 2-C I guess

Okay. Matthew seems to think that the feat is an outlier, but if the pre-Crisis Green Lanterns were also shown to be this powerful, I personally think that it seems useful

Sandman31 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Pre-Crisis Darkseid beat a 2-C opponent like Infinite Man in a fight. Pre-Crisis Darkseid outright admitted and stated that Infinite Man's power is considered inferior comparing to his full power. Infinite Man is no slouch either.
It was a typo error, I meant to say Infinity Man not Infinite Man.

Sandman31 said:
Maybe Low 2-C? not really sure. I dont think that Blackstarr is Low 2-C, he also didnt fought Infinite Man who is 2-C. This feat rebooted a single universe so thats already a low 2-C feat, but it also said that it restored all possible timelines. Though I think 2-C too high and timeline can also just refer to the possible path the universe may take, Time Trapper has done something similar in the past which was when he warped all timelines so that the Legion wont be able to escape the universe he created which isnt exactly a 2-C or higher feat.
Maybe a Low 2-C or At least Low 2-C I guess
I found something that you might wanna look at:

https://plus.google.com/100131210275503254432/posts/W8fkfwyS1Es

I guess that makes sense, Low 2-C sounds good either way. Though I wonder where we would put Sword of Superman now. The same or just Unknown?

Going by the art style, that seems to be post-Crisis Darkseid, and also sounds like a boast or empty threat rather than fact.

The time trapper one was pocket verse superboy. Not exactly the same but based on pre crisis superman. It shud be a different entity altogether. Also, the other feats named on the google page were already on his profile if I recall correctly. I'd say Superman should had atleast low 2C because of this feat.

I'd also like to point out that Silver Age superman casually broke the barrier to the 5th dimension and pull pranks on Mr. Myx. Some of the silver age comics mention he uses strength instead of speed to break barriers. Which is why I don't consider alot of bis almost universal+ - Low multiversal feats as outliers. He has alot of high end feats.

Well, I am personally fine with Low 2-C or maybe 2-C, but it is best if you convince Matthew about it as well.

Mr.Myx seems to be portrayed as equal to Superman at the time so there a several High 2-A outliers for PC Superman.

You can ask him to comment here again if you wish.

@Read this post

That is the problem here, yes. Somebody needs to find a Low 2-C feat to scale from.

Every universe has a timeline, correct? Superman during his fight against Jaxon not only restored one future timeline, but many, and it's not like he was amped with outside power source or anything like that when he did this. Yet it is considered an outlier or a Low 2-C feat when nothing contradicts it? That's like saying Jiren shaking the World of Void is only a High 3-A feat, even though many characters stated he is above any characters Universe 7 fought against.

I am inclined to agree. Supergirl also almost overpowered the Anti-Monitor. The latter had not grown to anywhere near full power at the time, but I think that he had absorbed the power of several universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back