• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Pre-Crisis Superman to Tier 2-C: Low Multiverse level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone remove the note from Superman's profile where it says that he has been given likely Low 2-C rating because of the Sword of Superman? That hasn't been removed yet. Would appreciate anyone doing it .

Anyway, pretty good thread. Thanks to the OP for finding the scan. Also, I always wondered as to why Superman was 3-C because of him beating Maaldor considering the fact Maldoor created a universe out of nothing while dying which was casually a low 2-C feat? All doubts have been cleared now.ƒæì

I tried to properly update the footnote, but am too tired to handle Sodam Yat and Kyle Rayner right now.

The pocket universe Kryptonians were not nearly as powerful as the pre-Crisis characters.

In the end, it was a big epic fail attempt to upgrade Pre-Crisis Superman to 2-C, because I knew someone would start calling it an outlier! Which brings me an idea, can someone please do a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian Revision Thread? That way, we can prove to everyone in denial that Pre-Crisis Superman being a 2-C is not an outlier.~ Who agrees with me?

JohnCenaNation said:
In the end, it was a big epic fail attempt to upgrade Pre-Crisis Superman to 2-C, because I knew someone would start calling it an outlier! Which brings me an idea, can someone please do a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian Revision Thread? That way, we can prove to everyone in denial that Pre-Crisis Superman being a 2-C is not an outlier.~ Who agrees with me?
Why not? I'm up for it ƒæì

IMG 20181006 175743
IMG 20181006 175918
HW18c1Q d
1tTh5XL d
Also, could someone verify these and add them in Superman's powers and abilities?

The first one shows Superman being able to bfr his opponents in the time stream by going at an unknown FTL speeds. The second one is showing resistance to time drain/absorption while the entire world was frozen in time. The third one shows that he can recharge his powers from magic in the atmosphere like a sponge. The fourth one shows his immunity to phasing.

Yeah, we do need some pre-crisis abilities revision. He seem pretty bare bones in comparison to post-crisis. Like his ability to punch people through time.
Bizzaro punches man

I added Absorption of magic and electricity alongside Sunlight which already was on the profile. I also added resistance to time manipulation and Intangibility.

Seems right?

Also, can someone remove his tossing around planets and neutron stars from his profile as it doesn't match with immeasurable lighting strength?

Same goes for his immeasurable speed, him crossing 40000 light year race along Flash doesn't seem immeasurable.

@Antvasima?

Well, I thought that they might work as supporting feats.

Perhaps somebody could move them to the feats list further down the page instead?

I mean can I add his other powers and abilities in his profile?

BFRing them in time stream, sending them through time with his attacks, resistance to mind manipulation, etc.

Never mind.

@Overloader99

Yes. That is fine.

Also, I'm not trying to wank PrC Superman or anything but wouldn't his feat of recreating all timelines with his energy be 2-C instead of Low 2-C?

For that reason, shouldn't his tier be "At least Low 2-C"? It goes well with the scaling that he's above or equal to Kara who fought Anti Monitor after absorbing multiple universal space time continuums.

Yes, I know Matthew said those are likely outliers but what's your opinion, @Antvasima?

I personally wouldn't particularly mind, but Matthew tends to have a better sense of judgement than I do regarding Marvel and DC.

Yeah, most people seem to agree that it should be 2-C, but i guess maybe Sandman and Matthew don't want it to seem like we're wanking the character or something? I don't know you can ask him yourself.

(Maybe he just doesn't want Superman to be stronger than our boi DBS Goku /s.)

I don't know. Both are likely quite far above baseline Low 2-C.

So, will anybody add the final abilities to the Superman page, so I can lock the profile and close this thread?

The tier is fine, but I think there were some more powers to add.

Seventy96 said:
BTW: At this moment, who has bigger AP: Superman or some asian boi with a spiky hair?
Superman duh. He actually restored future timelines with his punches which is a Low Multiverse feat! What did Goku do? Simply shook the World of Void and surpass Beerus which are only Universe+ feat?

Instead of asking Sandman or Matthew, why don't we ask Comic Vine instead? Majority of the people over there believes Pre-Crisis Superman can beat Superboy-Prime (Time Trapper) in a fight. Maybe they have a good reason why Pre-Crisis Superman should be 2-C other than calling it an outlier or a wank.

Well, we are separate from Comicvine, and they usually seem to hate anything that we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back