• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE EMOTIONAL JOURNEY THROUGHT THE HELL REALM ~ GLUTTONIOUS EMOTION

Yeah, turn out that Kamen Rider vs Touhou MU is pretty plausible than i thought, that's what happen if you didn't dive deeper enough lel
That being said, i can't just randomly put those Riders against 2hu Girls immediately, they are pretty specifict so i need to be cautious, which mean i have organized which Riders that deal with some of 2hu bs aspect:
  • OOO/Eiji, Fourze/Gentaro, Wizard/Haruto, Build Riders, and Saber (minus Touma) Riders against the 2hu Girls that doesn't involve any of mid-godly regen
  • Ex-Aid and Ghost against the 2hu Girls that have a Mid-Godly Regen
And right now it will be Ghost time to proof it!
While his series is freaking not good, i admit that his power basis and haxes are really damn good, and with how perfectly fit his theme as a "spirit/ghost" (yes i know prior of post-series, he has became a human, but shut up!), he would be a fine citizen in Gensokyo

In other side, i'm thorn between which i'm gonna use against Ghost from 2hu Yokai side (Koishi, Kasen, or....Yuuma), but in the end i decided to chose Yuuma due of her being the newest char alongside the others from mainline game, she's also pretty intimidating, fit for a battle theme that take in hell due of Ghost nature contradicted the law of life and death

Anyway let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
The Realm of Hell, or by it's current state, a Former Hell....where any of the earth spirits and oni lived there
Right now the realm has been caught up by an major incident, the incident that had involved the oil that would caused an havoc in the surface
And of course, with one of the Goyouku Alliance as the "culprit" behind of it, it's an indeed....very troublesome incident

Worst of all, many of the "tourists" has came and tried to stop it but neither one of them succeed, the glutton emotion that being radiated from her were too much, not even that vampire being sended by the Secret God could handled it.....however....
The Sage wasn't called the Secret God for nothing....

The Secret God then made a deal and alliance with an unexpected guest....the former spirit that has turned into a human, with such of amazing and godly spiritual and emotional powers, the man has came before then due of his journey to hell for an "enlightement and existensial lesson", him and Secret God met and discussed about the whole problem that has been happened
Of course, our man didn't knew there was a thing called "Old Hell", then again many interpretation and variation in a myth, legend, and fantasy, so it's not pretty shocking
At first he declined because he was here just for enlightement and learn from mistake via sins in hell, and that he was just a nobody, however with the cunning mind of Secret God, she's successfully convinced him due of the reasons that this problem might affected him and the world outside from this fantasical world

Arrived from the secret door, the man now has faced the Goat, in order to stop the incident!
Even in his human appearance, the Eagle Spirit Patriach knew what she's faced based on the presence she's sensed right now...

"Never was i have met a anothet human with this such of godly spiritual power beside that Shrine Maiden....interesting, and it looks like that Sage sended you here?"

The man nodded, while he didn't know what exactly the background and the motivation of this whole incident, nor if he's got manipulated by the Secret God, for protecting everyone and to make sure the oil were secured so none of the evil would use it, he would do everything to stop it

"You have such of bravery and courage to even challenging me, fine then.....i will devour your emotional power within you! Never underestimate the Gouyoku Alliance Leaders!"

"I may have underestimate you, nor unsure if i can stop you, however as long as human emotion being remnant eternal, i'll rise to the even greatest opponent! Henshin!"

"Hoo...this is your battle form, huh? A ghost-inherit power? Interesting....this become much better than i thought...khukhukhu"

The duel between has begun! The emotional flow and the new bond between them would rise between their fist!

• 2-C Yuuma is used and this is Post-Heisei Generation Final Ghost
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Battle took in: Old Hell's Blood Pools
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Lord of Emotion: 0
  • Cunning Gluttony: 0
  • Inconclusive: 7

Kamen.Rider.Ghost.%28Character%29.600.3789198.jpg

VS
Toutetsu.Yuuma.600.3600813.jpg

Last edited:
Just to you guys know:
  • Ghost Great Eyes Abilities (which was listed in EoS tabber) are unavaible due of his decision to became a human, mean that prior Heisei Generation Final to Saber x Ghost Cross-Over keys, he can't use it at all
  • Due of his decision to became a human, he lost some of his Ghost abilities like immortality and (maybe) regen as well
The KR folks can correct me on this one

• Ghost Great Eyes Abilities (which was listed in EoS tabber) are unavaible due of his decision to became a human, mean that prior Heisei Generation Final to Saber x Ghost Cross-Over keys, he can't use it at all
  • Due of his decision to became a human, he lost some of his Ghost abilities like immortality and (maybe) regen as well
The KR folks can correct me on this one
Yeah, this isn’t actually true. The abilities section on Ghost’s page covers that Takeru would still have those abilities

The Kamen Rider wiki (as in the fan one, not the Zukan) may say otherwise, but the Kamen Rider wiki also says a lot of questionable stuff. Such as claiming Skyrider has a stronger Rider Kick than Ohma Zi-O (not joking)

I’m at work right now, I’ll reply here when I get the chance, but what are Ghost’s major haxx & abilities? I’ll be up front, he’ll have a rough time getting around Yuuma’s absorption

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but Ghost resisted being assimilated by the Gammaizers, who basically hijacked the mind, soul, and body of every single person on Earth into his network of data arrays. If you're not aware, it's covered in the Ghost's abilities section.

All of Ghost's attacks can erase and decompose enemies, as well as negate Mid-Godly regeneration.

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but Ghost resisted being assimilated by the Gammaizers, who basically hijacked the mind, soul, and body of every single person on Earth into his network of data arrays. If you're not aware, it's covered in the Ghost's abilities section.

All of Ghost's attacks can erase and decompose enemies, as well as negate Mid-Godly regeneration.
Well the mid godly negation & erasure could be a problem

How does Ghost deal with fear manipulation?

I mean, hax on contact won't be a factor here, since Yuuma absorbs attacks with anti-youkai sealing properties just fine. The attack itself is completely negated, so any effects tied to it don't take place, so Ghost needs a way to kill/incap Yuuma without attacking her.

Also important to note that Yuuma will immediately gain the ability to manipulate whatever she absorbs, and I don't see Ghost having resistance to power mimicry (although the resistance to information analysis is useful), so anything he throws at her can be thrown right back at him. It's also possibly power absorption since characters who have their attacks absorbed by Yuuma say it feels like she "ate up their power", but that's kinda iffy :v

Given Ghost's own passive absorption, I think this may be an incon, unless Yuuma's passive aura is a valid wincon. Kinda leaning Yuuma atm, given her aura can seemingly incap at worst.

The Kamen Rider wiki (as in the fan one, not the Zukan) may say otherwise, but the Kamen Rider wiki also says a lot of questionable stuff. Such as claiming Skyrider has a stronger Rider Kick than Ohma Zi-O (not joking)
Wasn't it Super-1 with his infinite punching strength? Because Skyrider has only 0.5 tons BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH

Also important to note that Yuuma will immediately gain the ability to manipulate whatever she absorbs, and I don't see Ghost having resistance to power mimicry (although the resistance to information analysis is useful), so anything he throws at her can be thrown right back at him. It's also possibly power absorption since characters who have their attacks absorbed by Yuuma say it feels like she "ate up their power", but that's kinda iffy :v
Ghost resists attacks that have the same properties as him, so it's not a big deal. There is a method Ghost could possibly use to incap Yuuma which is connect with her mind and "convince" her to stop fighting (14:15)
Well the mid godly negation & erasure could be a problem

How does Ghost deal with fear manipulation?
Fear Hax could be a problem, but eh, Takeru's willpower is something else. The feat I've mentioned above is arguably done by his sheer will alone; the Gammaizers even admit that it's the reason why his existence is unique compared to others.

Overall, it seems that Yuuma could absorb his attack without suffering from the effect, so Ghost's other opinion is attacking her mind. Fear Hax is something Ghost doesn't have resistance to but is arguably capable of overcoming. It's a toss-up for me, so I'll remain undecided until more information is provided.

I just want to point out that since the fight is taking place in the blood pools, Yuumas's absorption will also turn all of the blood/oil surrounding the both of them, into Danmaku as she sucks it up. At least, if the fight against her as Flandre is anything to go by.

Or maybe I'm totally wrong and that's just game mechanics

Ghost resists attacks that have the same properties as him, so it's not a big deal. There is a method Ghost could possibly use to incap Yuuma which is connect with her mind and "convince" her to stop fighting (14:15)

Fear Hax could be a problem, but eh, Takeru's willpower is something else. The feat I've mentioned above is arguably done by his sheer will alone; the Gammaizers even admit that it's the reason why his existence is unique compared to others.

Overall, it seems that Yuuma could absorb his attack without suffering from the effect, so Ghost's other opinion is attacking her mind. Fear Hax is something Ghost doesn't have resistance to but is arguably capable of overcoming. It's a toss-up for me, so I'll remain undecided until more information is provided.
Youkai have pretty solid mind manipulation resistances and would be unlikely to be unaffected by any attempts at mind control / mind attacks. If anything Ghost would be the one in danger of mind-based fuckery, considering Spirit Manipulation, which would work on every one of Yuuma's attacks, has layered soul/mind/empathic haxx.

How good is Yuuma's mind/soul hax? I've explained Ghost's resistance above.
Ignore the resistance negation on the spirit manipulation page lol

So the basic scaling chain for mind/empathic hax in Touhou is that individual phantoms passively mindhax anyone who comes near them, groups of phantoms are able to affect those who aren't bothered by individual ones, and "stronger" phantoms (ie; the high tiers) can destroy the minds of those who can walk through phantom infested areas unhindhered. This gives most 2hu characters at least 3 layers of mindhax resistance, and Suika was able to mind control everyone in Gensokyo all at once (so 3 layers spread across several hundred/thousand people), except for Yukari, who resisted that. Yukari is still affected by spirit hax though, so her 4 layers of resistance are overcome by spirit manipulation, giving it 5 layers of potency, at least in terms of its mindhax. However, the soul and mind are the same thing in Touhou (hence why spirit manipulation encompasses both), so really all of its attached hax are 5 layered.

There are probably some layers I'm missing, but tl;dr spirit hax are at least 5 layers and is superior to hax that work on hundreds if not thousands of people at once.

To supplement Ghost's resistance, Adel not only assimilated all the minds and souls in the world but also on Gamma World, which is an entirely different planet as well.

However, I'm not sure how we'd handle quantity and quality scales in this case. I would argue that Ghost could resist her aura, but her absorption would nullify most of his attack. I've said before that Ghost wincon is convincing her to stop fighting, but it's a pretty shaky one, so my stance is still Incon.

I've said before that Ghost wincon is convincing her to stop fighting, but it's a pretty shaky one, so my stance is still Incon.
Plus, since the battlefield they're fighting on is at the blood pools, which will only make Toutetsu greedier and more aggressive the longer she absorbs them. Like, greed and aggression will become integral to her personality, and she'll likely become impossible to reason with.

That's the only real output I can make regarding this matchup, I'll be honest. If the arena was a more default one, incon would be much more likely, but the Blood Pools might unironically tilt things in the goat's favor.

If that is the case, then I feel like she might unintentionally boost Ghost because he has several ways to absorb emotional energy from the surrounding area.

Statistics Amplification (Ghost’s attack and defense is increased by emotional power surrounding him)

Empowerment (The Prism Wisp Horn generates an energy gate that connects to friends and receives emotional energy even from a remote location. Ghost gets empowered by emotions and willpower)

I have only read through Toutetsu's profile, but I don't believe she has any way to stop Ghost's mid-godly regeneration, and her mind, soul, and empathic hax are all nulled.

To supplement Ghost's resistance, Adel not only assimilated all the minds and souls in the world but also on Gamma World, which is an entirely different planet as well.

However, I'm not sure how we'd handle quantity and quality scales in this case. I would argue that Ghost could resist her aura, but her absorption would nullify most of his attack. I've said before that Ghost wincon is convincing her to stop fighting, but it's a pretty shaky one, so my stance is still Incon.
Quality would overpower quantity. As while that person assimilated two planets worth of people, none of them were shown to have resistances to such a thing, while the spirit Manip system in Touhou can bypass people with multiple layers of resistance. It’s potency would be more than enough.

it’s also unlikely that he would be able to bypass her own resistances to affect her empathically either, unless he has his own layering.

If that is the case, then I feel like she might unintentionally boost Ghost because he has several ways to absorb emotional energy from the surrounding area.

Statistics Amplification (Ghost’s attack and defense is increased by emotional power surrounding him)

Empowerment (The Prism Wisp Horn generates an energy gate that connects to friends and receives emotional energy even from a remote location. Ghost gets empowered by emotions and willpower)

I have only read through Toutetsu's profile, but I don't believe she has any way to stop Ghost's mid-godly regeneration, and her mind, soul, and empathic hax are all nulled.
As stated earlier, her mind/soul/empathic haxx wouldn’t be nulled, if anything it should affect him just fine.

Meaning that the entire fight with every hit she lands she’ll be restoring & empowering herself via spirit absorption, meaning even if Ghost could potentially get empowered by Yuuma’s own emotions, it’d either get evened out by Yuuma absorbing his spirit & restoring/strengthening herself, or his own mind/emotions/souls being destroyed overtime getting in the way.

I’m not sure if she has a way around mid godly either, meaning this is either an incon, or Id lean towards a Yuuma victory via her having multiple abilities that could heavily weaken him or leave him in a state of consistently absorbed spirit (fear manip & spirit absorption, her absorption negging all his attacks, and her Spirit Manipulation affecting his soul/mind/emotions).

Ghost's resistance comes from his reactive evolution; he only had baseline resistance before that, but it gradually improved into what he currently has. I'm only speaking for Ghost specifically because the entire premise is that Ghost is constantly evolving to defeat the enemy, thus gaining resistance to those kinds of attacks as they progress.

An example would be in the EoS section, where it stated that an entity whose existence is one with all souls and minds in existence is considered greater than what Adel's did in both potency and number. Therefore, I believe the series values quantity as much as quality.

Let me bring up another thing, too. For each of Ghost transformations, he has at least one way to nullify or absorb enemies attack too. Mugen Damashii are basically "composite power-ups," so he can do all of them at once. Yuuma's attempt to absorb his spirit would be prevented by this, if Ghost resistance doesn't stop it first.

I wouldn't say that absorbing two planets worth of souls and minds would only be quantity, since that likely includes other Kamen Riders and villains. This also includes other Eyecon heroes, such as Goemon and Ryouma, who have supernatural willpower. And also, nulling something is different to transmuting something. Takeru has his null but will actively transmute the hax into his own power.

When it comes to a fight like this, his infinite stamina + Reactive Evol + invulnerability + Mid Godly will be far too much for her to put down. Ghost, at this point, has two layers of Reactive Evol, one from Takeru himself and one from Mugen. He can prob even evolved his being to resist her absorption but that's shaky.

Last edited:
I’d say saying a character could evolve against another or steal their own abilities mid fight is generally a bit shaky, I probably wouldn’t argue that Yuuma would learn his mid godly negation with her power mimicry from him attacking her with it and then use it against him, for one.

this is likely an inconclusive then. Yuuma can negg every attack Ghost brings to the table, and resists anything she can’t negg, and her best argument for winning is just continuously weakening him, Ghost however has no way to be permanently killed by Yuuma and can be argued to resist some of her major haxxes, this would likely stalemate.

Last edited:
Back