• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest 7-A Thread (Continued)

Here we are having the very first tourney to take up 4 spots for the strongest 7-A tier. Because there are four spots available here instead of the usual 1 or 2, we will be doing double eliminations.

This is meant to have all of the OP 7-A's on the site duke it out for top spots, so please, suggest a 7-A if you believe they stand a chance.

Rules:

1) Speed is always equal, unless the two characters fighting are in the same tier of speed naturally. Haven't decided if infinite and immeasurables should keep their speed advantages yet, since those speed advantages are a big part of what puts them on the list.

2) SBA applies.

3) 2 characters per verse

Participants​

Bracket

Are we really going to do 11 loser side battles in a row? I thought what mattered the most in this tourney were the winners.

The entire reason why we're doing that is because there are 4 available spots.

And there are certainly situations where bad matchups happen in earlier rounds.

So doing only one elimination isn't accurate/wouldn't give the full picture.

If someone passively stat amps themselves to High 7-A they can't be on this tournament even if they are 7-A in base, right?

Neato. Guess it'll be interesting to see a post-CRT version of this bracket. The Quantum Man'll get some minor downgrades too, though not sure it's enough to stop him from dominating here.

Could we, if possible, not have the Virus vs Kumoko and Aleister vs Gufadgarn battles happen at the same time?

While I'd never have thought, the move was finished (mostly) and the CRTs were made possible caster than this thing could get done.

Moreso, Mortebianca's book came out, and once I finish reading it I'll have to revise bith the Quantum Man and the virus.

Not sure what you'd want to do about that, though I doubt making them move on would be the best.

I find it kinda weird that the pre-crt tourney is going on was characters are getting CRTs, the next tourney would probably start very soon after.

While I'd never have thought, the move was finished (mostly) and the CRTs were made possible caster than this thing could get done.

Moreso, Mortebianca's book came out, and once I finish reading it I'll have to revise bith the Quantum Man and the virus.

Not sure what you'd want to do about that, though I doubt making them move on would be the best.
I see, so we should save them for post CRT tourney?

If they both are out of the tourney...then what about those that have lost to them?

They just lost. Stuff like this happens sometimes, which is why I'll continue to say double eliminations was a good idea.

Can I just decide who should win in the Kumoko vs Vandalieu fight? lol
Sad to see two of my nomination fighting each other.

Sure, since you're the main contributor to both versus.
Really? Then I would say Vandalieu advances.
The match is incredibly close and one could make an argument for either side to be honest, but for the time being Vandalieu has a slight edge IMO.

Please give the OK on Han's new skills, we can have our argument over stat amps and fusionism in The Gamer after that.

As for making Aleister fight the Quantum Man, I got just 130 chapters to read and take quotes from... he already got the ability to choose any possible outcome, even one with "0.0000 and infinite more zeroes, followed by a 1 percentage chance".

Please give the OK on Han's new skills, we can have our argument over stat amps and fusionism in The Gamer after that.
Yeah, I planned to reply to that thread again today. Sorry that it's always taking that long. I have more threads to reply in than I can each day right now...

Damn, I would have loved to see that match between Kumoko and Van, they have so many counters to each other, Lovecraftian Demon King vs Dimensional Spider Queen, Abyss vs Evil Eyes, would kumoko fall for Van's guidence or would she dominate with her clones factory.

Back