• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is continues she's existence? Can you be a little more descriptive? because i don't see it in profile
Her conceptual existence is erased because she got eleceted, but if anything happen she can continue to remain exists forever even her conceptual existence has been erased and perform the Divine Selection

This scan

Last edited:
Regulus Corneas for 8-B

It's pretty much impossible to interact with him unless you have some very specific form of non-physical interaction that allows you to breach space-time. Because his ability allows him to stop his own time, which cancels out cause and effect on himself - making it impossible to interact with him.

He can also ignore physics to cut through space. And by stopping the time of objects he can make it so that they pierce through anything in their path due to them not being affecting by causality n such. Which allows him to negate durability.

I think he could take the 3rd spot? I don't know what stops him from killing Shigara Masami.

Regulus Corneas for 8-B

It's pretty much impossible to interact with him unless you have some very specific form of non-physical interaction that allows you to breach space-time. Because his ability allows him to stop his own time, which cancels out cause and effect on himself - making it impossible to interact with him.

He can also ignore physics to cut through space. And by stopping the time of objects he can make it so that they pierce through anything in their path due to them not being affecting by causality n such. Which allows him to negate durability.

I think he could take the 3rd spot? I don't know what stops him from killing Shigara Masami.
well she can summon this girl apparently

well she can summon this girl apparently
Well she's pretty broken. I'm guessing she has to be able to do summon her pretty fast if she's that high up? Otherwise I don't know what would stop someone from killing her before she can summon that girl. Anyway assuming she can, White Queen probably does slap up Regulus.

So, #4? Janus doesn't look to have anything capable of interacting with Regulus. Though I'm also not sure Regulus can permanently kill him.

Janus can erase from existence Spirits that are abstract entities across past present and future, so i would say he can interact with beings non physical. Also, his Duality wil let him know the whole set of his foe as he can split the path and in one attack to get gauge his foe plus gain resistence and immunity to all his powers by doing this for X Times....if the attacks that hit him are strong enough to kill him then he will likely get instant immunity like how he did multiple times especially vs Giggles gaining causality and other things as an immunity.

Can you change Godcat’s spot in 4-A to “Characters from Epic Battle Fantasy (Mainly Godcat and Akron)”? Godcat is simply there due to possessing all of Akron’s abilities, and Akron can beat everyone below Godcat’s ranking on the list due to possessing a passive black hole and thought-based power null/power absorption/soul absorption.

I removed DP characters from 4-A and will remove them from the other spots once my phone is charged since all ghosts have become Smurfs (4-D)
Can you change Godcat’s spot in 4-A to “Characters from Epic Battle Fantasy (Mainly Godcat and Akron)”? Godcat is simply there due to possessing all of Akron’s abilities, and Akron can beat everyone below Godcat’s ranking on the list due to possessing a passive black hole and thought-based power null/power absorption/soul absorption.
Done.

It has been agreed here that Announcer beats Ji Ning, so he should take the 4th spot for 4-A
This too. Though, given that Godcat and Akron stomp Announcer due to possessing a passive black hole lightyears in radius that would kill Announcer before he can even think (While also having superior AP), the spot should go like this.

4. Characters from Epic Battle Fantasy (Mainly Godcat and Akron)
5. Announcer
6. Ji Ning

Last edited:
I removed DP characters from 4-A and will remove them from the other spots once my phone is charged since all ghosts have become Smurfs (4-D)
But is it still possible for non-smurf characters to win against them? Or do they still need to affect them necessarily on a 4-D scale?

But is it still possible for non-smurf characters to win against them? Or do they still need to affect them necessarily on a 4-D scale?
The only non-smurf characters remining in Danny Phantom are the human ghost hunters, but most of their tech only works on ghosts and is useless on everything else. Plus, they don’t have much hax.

Orloff as any other sovereign has a presence that will destroy any material world thanks to his power. His is even more potent as he's the strongest Chef Sovereign which scales above Intermediate Sovereigns that scale above Lower Sovereign...then each "sovereign rank" said can also scale thanks to how many profound truths they have mixed.

Powernull, statistics reduction, spatial manipulation thanks to their Godrealm which is activated once in combat.

Thought bases is EE, Death, Reality Warping, Fate Manip which are Laws and Concepts Type 1.

Also, he has 2 true bodies, the weaker one is the Chef Sovereign of Light while the stronger is the Chef Sovereign of Fate. To kill him one'll need to kill both.

His strongest powers are his self-created arts - Spacetime Paradox (attacks the space, time and soul at the same instant by compressing the spacetime for countless kilometers), and Sammsara Transcendence (Will create a sword that once used will create a spatial chasm that stretches into infinity in an almost instant).

He also possesses Overgods artifacts that are fused with him, both defensive ones - any material/non-material attacks won't hurt him as he's immune to anything below Overgod level (in-verse he's immune to everything that isn't equal to an abstract being that is an omnipresent being across the entire universe). The MC that has several times his entire hax list multiplied couldn't do anything as Orloff was immune to all things.

No, non-smurf characters can still beat them. Their energy, abilities, and resistances have become 4-D in potency. But the bodies they manifest still can be interacted with.

This too. Though, given that Godcat and Akron stomp Announcer due to possessing a passive black hole lightyears in radius that would kill Announcer before he can even think (While also having superior AP), the spot should go like this.

5. Announcer
6. Ji Ning
Done.

By the way, why is Bunny above Anri in High 8-C? Do we assume Time stop somehow stops the passive madness manip? IIRC, even looking at her eyes can Incap a dude.

By the way, why is Bunny above Anri in High 8-C? Do we assume Time stop somehow stops the passive madness manip? IIRC, even looking at her eyes can Incap a dude.
If Anri played optimal she would maybe win, but she has no prior knowledge. So given SBA, she would likely not just keep Bunny scared for 24 hours. Either she will look away at some point or kill her.
If she kills her time rewinds and in round 2 Bunny time stops without looking at Anri and wins. Same for if she looks away.

If Anri played optimal she would maybe win, but she has no prior knowledge. So given SBA, she would likely not just keep Bunny scared for 24 hours. Either she will look away at some point or kill her.
If she kills her time rewinds and in round 2 Bunny time stops without looking at Anri and wins. Same for if she looks away.
Doesn't her gaze turn one insane?

5. Announcer
6. Ji Ning
What? Again, the black hole is only that big in the inside, its radius in the outside world didn't even cover the entire planet.

Remove Tensura Web Novel Characters (Such as Diablo) from 3th spot in 3-A .
Diablo has 4D Law Manipulation and Layered 4D Acausality Type 4 and 4D Time Stop and more. (His profile is still incomplete.)
Diablo's battle with Greeza and Satan were very long ago.

(Again)

Remove Maou Gakuin Characters (Sasha & Misha) from 1st spot in 8-A.
I've realized they don't have the stuff that makes them OP in that tier.

Sasha could probably still take one of the lower spots with her eyes alone but I'm not ready to debate that. Once their profiles get revised, I'll see if they can.
Bump

Question, if a character has a piece of equipment that is smurf, but said piece of equipment is optional due to them not carrying it around usually as standard equipment, is that character still allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back