• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Tournament REBirth

Okay look, it was already proven that some people just dont want to read big bolded rules quoted 4 times throughout the thread... Or the hecking thread op itself for that matter, so im going to make this officially last time:

1: INAFF SHOUNEN. Black Clover is currently only on the table because people have requested that cursed series way more often than any other shounen here combined. If possible, i would love to abide by the INAFF SHOUNEN Rule but if enough people want them, BC will be added.

2: NO HAX. This is a physical fight tournament, every hax that can circumvent having to hit your opponent is not permitted. Neither are abilities that makes killing you by hitting you impossible. Abilities that help you hit your opponent is okay. The same goes backwards by the way, dont submit fodder just to have a place. Look at the current rooster and think for yourself, "Does my character have a chance to actually win?" before submitting.

3: ONE character per person and VERSE. This is self explanatory.

Okay look, it was already proven that some people just dont want to read big bolded rules quoted 4 times throughout the thread... Or the hecking thread op itself for that matter, so im going to make this officially last time:

1: INAFF SHOUNEN. Black Clover is currently only on the table because people have requested that cursed series way more often than any other shounen here combined. If possible, i would love to abide by the INAFF SHOUNEN Rule but if enough people want them, BC will be added.

2: NO HAX. This is a physical fight tournament, every hax that can circumvent having to hit your opponent is not permitted. Neither are abilities that makes killing you by hitting you impossible. Abilities that help you hit your opponent is okay. The same goes backwards by the way, dont submit fodder just to have a place. Look at the current rooster and think for yourself, "Does my character have a chance to actually win?" before submitting.

3: ONE character per person and VERSE. This is self explanatory.
If peoples still ignoring this, i suggesting this tourney to be abandoned

Okay? We can do this guys. We can do this. Everyone take a deep breath. We can do this. We have alternatives, we have choices, but i dont want to step over everyone here, even if i should for this to move anywhere.

Okay? We can do this guys. We can do this. Everyone take a deep breath. We can do this. We have alternatives, we have choices, but i dont want to step over everyone here, even if i should for this to move anywhere.
Witch just choose either Xiao or Asta for real,

Velox already said that he will debate for him

Meme aside, the boulder get wrecked hard here to the point it got stomped by the participants
The boulder is a evasive character that just evitatew combat while gqins momentun to hit hard his oponents with his body as many times is needed and completly stomped the character that It's feat comes from

Back