• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 7-A Match 38 (Sajin Komamura Vs. S'eljah, Queen in Cobalt)

Sajin

Vs.

S'eljah

1) Speed is always equal, unless the two characters fighting are in the same tier of speed naturally.

2) SBA applies.

3) Most powerful/resourceful 7-A versions

Sajin: (Ricsi)

S'eljah, Queen in Cobalt: (DT, Drag)

Inconclusive:

Bracket

Last edited:
Guess S'eljah via range and instant death?

Absolutely no idea, tbh. I don't know the character.

If they are ghost-like beings than they need type 7 immortality listed on their page to give them resistance to death. Based on their profiles, they're just invisible.

Aside from death manip S'eljah also has disease manip, which might work. No idea what kind of disease she can exactly cause, though.

I can see the death manip working but the whole ghost-like nature should protect against the disease unless they have feats or statements disproving it.

No, we all know the Death Note is a, okay, not excatly instant, death hax that does not work in ghosts, while Ryougi can kill nearly anything, so, feats for Selja killing ghosts using the Doom effect? Same for the disease thing.

I can just go with the profile which says everyone can interact with souls. No idea to which extent.
Who is the knowledgable member for S'eljah in this bracket?

Shinigami are invisible, fight beings spawned by dead humans, live in the spirit world, and Ichigo leaves his body when he becomes one in the early episodes. They ghost like for sure.

Well, i remember a bleach supporter already explained that Shinigami aren't 100% like ghost, but i never understood how exactly that works, can we just agree Komamura can't kill Seljah and that she has other things to kill him?

Iirc Seljah NEP was being contested in a previous thread, what was the result? She would be immune to anything Komamura can do if she is type 1 NEP.

For NEP, it kind of just didn't get answered. As far as I understand, all the ability is based off of is her title, and her living after all civilizations and planets die (though there can be planets in the void apparently, so "die" likely just refers life on the planet).

I don't know if that's enough to ignore that everything in the verse that can fight can punch her, she can be mind haxed, she is susceptible to diseases, etc.

Regardless... she is susceptible to mind hax so if he gets close enough Crush should work still.

And I have no idea what the range of her abilities is. She can travel across dimensions and stuff, but there is no proof for her other abilities having that range. (Supposedly she bfrs planets into the void, maybe, sometimes?).

Honestly, I'll vote the furry now, if only because we lack information on her and it'd be annoying to keep dealing with it every fight.

Also doom needs time to activate, and doesn't work if the team of the caster (caster included) dies, so he doesn't need to worry too much about that.

Honestly, if nobody really knowing S'eljah well is willing to defend her, I'm fine with just letting Sajin advance in the tournament.
Like, doesn't mean I vote for him in this match, but it seems like a bad idea to keep S'eljah in here from an organization perspective.

Back