• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 7-A Match 46 (Biomechanical Virus Vs. Kumoko)

What are BMV options against her typical strategy of teleporting into a pocket dimension, preventing anyone from following her via space manip, and then having her clones fight in her stead?
And would BFR into power nulling pocket dimension work or nah?

I imagine spreading and infecting them. Whatever the webbing is over her portals, I doubt it'll stop bacteria, virus or nanobots.

And it constantly releases the above three, so transporting it's main body likely would not incap those.

The webbing stopped energy beam before, so they are pretty dang dense. I mean, the clones are capable of just seeing through obstacles, so making a barrier that lets nothing through isn't a problem for their attacks... Of course, the clones would also be using the evil eyes to destroy those things coming towards them. And then the clones have regeneration as Kumoko and no free will. (and are replaceable) So I don't think infecting them will do a lot.

Kumoko could transport the whole area. Furthermore, if the bacteria, virus and nanobots count as part of the same entity she likely would teleport them together. Space Magic in Kumo desu ga can be targeted in two different ways. Either by targeting a location or by targeting a being, in which case knowledge of the location would be unnecessary.

Blocking an energy beam in no way means that they can block atoms sized objects. Reen normal fabric can stop things like light despite that having no mass, mostly.

The atoms are able to take other atoms to make more of themselves, and move around obstacles, as opposed to a one direction beam.

I once again highly doubt she can even see cells, let alone atoms.

Then having free will or not doesn't matter. If any of the virus gains any ability, all of its instances do, meaning that infecting Ewen one clone will give it the skills Kumuko has. And since a portion of it is in another dimension, if it does gain the powers the clones can use, it'll just summon more of itself from the dimension.

They are a telepathic hive, not a singular being, which is why "infinite minds acting as a democracy" is a thing for it. And, how large of a piece of land does she transport? Gaia (the biological part of the virus) had already infected majority of the world with its giant forest, while I LOVE YOU had spread into all technology on earth and had an army large enough to take over Japan.

Well, for a start Kumoko's precognition would allow her to evade any infection, by knowing that it happens in advance and just closing the portals in time or opening portals as shields.
For the Evil Eyes it's an Area of Effect thing, so seeing them specifically wouldn't be necessary. And Kumoko can see souls and their energy. So if they have soul she would perceive them.
I doubt the Virus can gain any ability from the clones anyway, as none of them are contained within their physical body. They are all part of their souls, which resist soul manipulation (though I think BMV doesn't have soul manipulation anyway?)

Telepathic hive that acts as a singular being, though. Kumoko is the same.
What you are describing sounds like more than the type 3 large size on the profile. In any case, Kumoko can at least teleport an army all at once, so it would become a matter of doing so multiple time. Alternatively, Kumoko can also overwrite prexisting space with her power nulling pocket dimension and expand that over time. So she could build the pocket dimension to BFR them into around them.

Well, as discussed on the main thread, both Biomechanical Virus and Quantum man are to be revised so they both forfeit this tourney and will be in the proceeding one.

It won't proceed, so that doesn't matter much here but...

Which eyes would even be useful here? She can't mindhax them all, deconstructing atoms and subatoms isn't a thing she can just do without feats, and even if she can BFR it to a pocket dimension it can also just manifest more of it from its own pocket dimension.

Her skills not being from her body doesn't really matter. It's absorption made pure information, bodyless things and souls part of it as well, and it is able to absorb all information of a thing it gets its "hands" on.

Likewise, it could use subjective reality to harm her by harming her in its own simulations.

Evil Eye of Gluttony for instance. While it might have infinite souls, I doubt that it has infinite soul energy. (Similar to how it doesn't have infinite physical energy despite having infinite bodies) Since Kumoko can instantly drain 7-A levels of soul energy she can probably do them in fairly quickly.
Attraction and Repulsion might be useful for keeping the virus on distance. Additionally, it should be mentioned that every clone actually has a passive invisible forcefield. Given that it can block light and doesn't have a weave, the way the spatial gaps have, it should block the virus from touch.

I doubt the information thing works, unless the virus has feats of absorbing souls greater than Kumoko's soul resistance. And as said, she can always dodge evasion via precognition.

The subjective reality thing sounds like it hasn't quite done anything like kill a being with low-godly regeneration sitting in a distant pocket dimension. Or does it have any more impressive feats than making money disappear?

Why would it have a limited amount of soul energy? It holds infinite information and has infinite minds, so you'd need to give me a reason why it's soul would be limited.

What do you mean it blocks light, specifically? Do you mean blocking light beam attacks? Because the fact that she has a forcefield that makes her blind is most certainly not on the profile.

It has used it to do things like increase someone's physical might, or make people who attempted to hack a game it made disappear by "banning their account", though how that worked or what happened to the man is never actually explained.

Though again, this is from the videos. It almost certainly will lose a lot of abilities in the book, since a lot was edited and/or removed for a neater, faster reading experience instead of the 100 30 minute videos.

Back