• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a match of poseidon vs whom ever is the best GoH character is in Low 2-C.

Seems like it might be a good match.

I'll ne at work for most lf the day soo. I'll be leaving in about 20 minutes do it'll ne a bit before I can respond to it

Make a match of poseidon vs whom ever is the best GoH character is in Low 2-C.

Seems like it might be a good match.

I'll ne at work for most lf the day soo. I'll be leaving in about 20 minutes do it'll ne a bit before I can respond to it
Mori Dan IS the best character in Low 2-C for GoH.

I'm also about to leave for a good portion of the day so I'll make the match sometime later as well.

Measuring hax potency with raw numbers of subjects affected is no longer done as it just doesn't correlate to a proper resistance to begin with, yeah, as much covid isn't millions of layers above baseline, lol.

Suggest Femto for 7-A, don't remember any of his stuff being higher d. Does have "multi dimensional" but idr that being higher d.

Last edited:
What, we still use it as a metric, we just treat it as unquantifiably better than lesser numbers
Well, it depends on if it's confirmed that the number is related to potency to begin with, but beyond that, without further details than that it'd be like that, yeah.

So yeah Deceived agree Mori above Soul King. Eventhough Mori get spot, pretty sure will get replace by many characters as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back