• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Tournament REBirth

And finally, time to jazz up the final 3 rounds! Finalists can send me a cool posing picture of their character and a choosen themesong (Dosnt have to be canon) to pep the grande finale up.
Still requesting that for Gray and Xiao

Ah so that's why the next match didn't start yet. Well, I guess the tournament won't start until they give a picture for said characters?

Also damn, I can't find a fitting theme song for Jin. Rip.

Still requesting that for Gray and Xiao
Here's the poster for him:
__xiao__render__by_stardustinqs_deblqm8-fullview.png

And here's his theme, I don't really care for his original theme so I just went with the concert version, sounds much better imo.

So, the only one that remains now is Gray, right? I'm sure you've already picked the pic and theme for Sion, since its your character. Although, a simple question, would you make more tourneys like this in the future? Ie, low-medium hax type tourneys?

Also, here's a theme I just picked on a whim. Not the best, since I had a hard time finding something good for him, but I liked the theme, so screw it.

Correct. So Nierre, get your arse moving, or if youre not interested, someonelse.

And yes, i do plan to make more tournaments in the future, hopefully with a bigger audience, capable of reading

Whatever the audience demands. I will not directly participate in them anymore, thats too much of a nightmare, so im flexible with whatever tier pulls through

Congratulations to Jin Mu-Won and Rikimaru for winning the High 7-A Tournament! His price are bragging rights.
With the main tournament finally finished, lets talk for a little bit. First of all, we're going to start the losers brackets, to allow characters who might have been robbed by bad luck or power levels another chance at a concluded match or 2.

More importantly, decide the tier for the next tournament! I decided to not include a character of mine for the next tournament, first to make this as unbiased as possible and secondly, to make the tier as flexible as possible. So you guys are asked! Propose a tier and maybe give reasoning as to why this tier specificly! It will be decided by popularity.

As for this particular tournament, thank you for participating!

2LjtnIX.png
4hEPPYS.png
rOfUD6o.png
U1FpWjE.png
gERCYZn.png

"The battle is over, a victor emerged and your souls shall return. But alas, this meeting
will not be the last time. Like death that claims a life, this gate shall close. But
like life that emergces from death, a new one will open.
We will be here when it happens. And we will embrace the storm of combat once more.
Until then, we
shall meet again..."
dd6cH2F.png

Back