• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 7-A Match 36 (Ainchase Vs. Redge)

Why Redge always ends up against somene with bullshit hax? Can he do Tier 2 things in this key or not?

Why Redge always ends up against somene with bullshit hax? Can he do Tier 2 things in this key or not?
Offensively? No, but his type 8 is tier 2.

So, Ain FRA? i thought conceptual cuts would bypass mid-godly, or at least stop his EE.

Because conceptual destruction can kill mid-godly, unless he is unable to fully destroy concepts (or at least someone's concept).

He's able to cut concepts, yes, but that doesn't mean he can bypass Mid-Godly. That's an extreme assumption to make.

If I say so? Assuming he can bypass Mid-Godly is a completely ridiculous and extreme idea, there's absolutely nothing in the profile implying that's the case, so you're the one who's pulling weird things out of nowhere.

Conceptual manipulation can bypass mid-godly. Now, if you say Redge's concept manip isn't very good or doesn't involve total destruction of a concept...then that's fair.

But generally CM (Type 3 and higher) can indeed bypass mid-godly. which doesn't mean much here cause Redge would still have to get past tier 2 immortality.

No, conceptual manip doesn't bypass Mid-Godly. Conceptual destruction damages beyond what Mid-Godly can heal, so it doesn't even bypass it but overtax it, but saying conceptual manipulation in general bypasses Mid-Godly is a huge no.

"Conceptual destruction damages beyond what Mid-Godly can heal, so it doesn't even bypass it but overtax it"

Kek, that's the argument I was making.

I mean, you literally said "generally CM (Type 3 and higher) can indeed bypass mid-godly", which is the exact opposite of what I'm saying.

...that seems awfully confrontational over little differences. Conceptual manipulation type 3 and abive can be used to bypass Mid-Godly potentially, even if it can't be in this case, so that's not wrong.

But yes, Ain fra.

Back