• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B+/Low 8-A Tournament

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Hello, everyone! Welcome to the fourth tournament by yours truly! My 7-C+ tournament went... fine, I guess? I fumbled the bag in the semifinals, though. It was definitely better than the mess that was the 8-B tournament. Anyways back on topic.

The 8-B+/Low 8-A tournament!

Rules:
  • For AP, the minimum is 55.5 tons, as that's the baseline for 8-B+. The maximum AP will be 150 tons.
  • Amps that make the character 8-B+ or Low 8-A is just fine.
  • Characters that are slightly below the minimum AP (ex. 50 tons) or slightly above the maximum AP (ex. 155 tons) are just fine. Choose your character wisely.
  • Speed will be equalized for every matchup.
  • Mid hax at best. Crazy OP hax like EE, Conceptual Manip, Fate Manip, etc. is a no.
  • Fighting distance for every matchup will be 25 meters (idk I just chose randomly).
  • You can choose a max limit of 2 characters for the tournament. Characters selected cannot be from the same verse.
  • 16 characters max.
  • The tournament will take place in the World Martial Arts Tournament.
2054486-originaltournament.jpg

The character I'll be using (take a good guess who it is).

1. Johnny Test (Me)
2. GIGA Queen (@Psychomaster35)
3. Thrash Machine (Deltarune) (@Psychomaster35)
4. IDW Tails (@sanicspood)
5. Spider-Man Unlimited (@Shadyboi0)
6. Sasuke Uchiha (Part I) (@TauanVictor)
7. Buggy the Clown (@SamanPatou)
8. Captain Celebrity (@TheRustyOne)
9. Balerion (@RoTt35)
10. Metal Gear RAY (@Adem_Warlock69)
11. Daidouji (@TheRustyOne)
12. Kasumi Goto (@Whiteoak019)
13. Helmed Horror (@Peppersalt43)
14. Tighten (@Acer__)
15. Zoro (Pre-Timeskip) (@Livinmeme)
16. War Machine (@Peppersalt43)

Tournament Bracket

Last edited:

Post-Breath of the Sun Mastery

and

Black Swordsman Key

Post-Breath of the Sun Mastery

and

Black Swordsman Key
I'm not too sure about these 2.

Alpha 3 M. Bison

He's baseline 8-B+, and the most haxxed thing he has is the Psycho Drive healing him, so let me know if it's too much.
His mind manip isn't really in-character, and his forcefields don't seem to have paralyzing properties in this period of time.

Alpha 3 M. Bison

He's baseline 8-B+, and the most haxxed thing he has is the Psycho Drive healing him, so let me know if it's too much.
His mind manip isn't really in-character, and his forcefields don't seem to have paralyzing properties in this period of time.
Incorporeality, Corruption, Empowerment, SEI. Yeah, not too sure if I want to add him.

Incorporeality, Corruption, Empowerment, SEI. Yeah, not too sure if I want to add him.
Incorporeality is only in his ghost form, in which he can't cause any harm (his possession is also limited, check the weaknesses section).
Corruption is extremely slow, it takes weeks if not years to kick in.
Empowerment works only if the opponent hates or fears him, and we also don't know how much stronger he becomes.
The statuses he can inflict aren't that broken either; crumpling requires him to land a Focus Attack, while stun happens only if he manages to hit the opponent in quick succession and they fail to take some time to defend themselves and recover.

20% and 30% Izuku are going to be upgraded in the future, possibly 8-A+. So it'd be best to just not use him.

I nominate Captain Celebrity, who is 112 Tons.

Highly doubt he'll win, just thought that I may as well get some matches on his profile. Regardless if they're a win or loss.

Back