• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove Tensura Web Novel Characters (Such as Diablo) from 3th spot in 3-A .
Diablo has 4D Law Manipulation and Layered 4D Acausality Type 4 and 4D Time Stop and more. (His profile is still incomplete.)
Diablo's battle with Greeza and Satan were very long ago.

(Again)
Removed.

Remove Maou Gakuin Characters (Sasha & Misha) from 1st spot in 8-A.
I've realized they don't have the stuff that makes them OP in that tier.

Sasha could probably still take one of the lower spots with her eyes alone but I'm not ready to debate that. Once their profiles get revised, I'll see if they can.
Removed.

Can I ask what it is that is keeping Saint Seiya characters in their spot in Low 2-C? As in, what abilities do they have/how strong are they?

What does Mori Dan have?
Several 4-D passives such as 4-D Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Aura/Empathic Manipulation which makes his opponents instantly submit to and pray to him, 4-D Existence Erasure and Resistance Negation, several forms of Power Nullification and Power Mimicry, and a bunch of other shit.

Several 4-D passives such as 4-D Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Aura/Empathic Manipulation which makes his opponents instantly submit to and pray to him, 4-D Existence Erasure and Resistance Negation, several forms of Power Nullification and Power Mimicry, and a bunch of other shit.
Mori Dan is looking like a miniature version of Dracula from Castlevania.

I never thought he would reach this level of Hax.

Slight issue with the ordering. Ji Ning’s high 6-C keys have no counter to:

Ard’s Existence erasure, his power null, his immo type 8, can destroy souls, sealing

Sakanashi’s Existence erasure, Corrosion/Curse/Density/Unholy yin energy
Rokuros's Time manip, Decon, Extreme Heat, Power null, and energy control

Zommari's Amor also should be able to incap him though im unsure if incap is accepted for being put above, cant think of any one else

Ark Zero's madness type 3

I propose

1. Ard

2. Kame Rider

3. Bleach

4. Sousei characters

5. Ji Ning
bump

Slight issue with the ordering. Ji Ning’s high 6-C keys have no counter to:

Ard’s Existence erasure, his power null, his immo type 8, can destroy souls, sealing

Sakanashi’s Existence erasure, Corrosion/Curse/Density/Unholy yin energy
Rokuros's Time manip, Decon, Extreme Heat, Power null, and energy control

Zommari's Amor also should be able to incap him though im unsure if incap is accepted for being put above, cant think of any one else

Ark Zero's madness type 3

I propose

1. Ard

2. Kame Rider

3. Bleach

4. Sousei characters

5. Ji Ning
Do the matches if you want.

Also, Zommari would be the only Bleach character able to defeat Ning, if that was the case.

Can the Fate and causality manipulation work on causality?

Does he have resistance to life manipulation, mind, and Paralysis?

Also, what can he do to having his 6 senses removed supernaturally?

Can the Fate and causality manipulation work on causality?

Does he have resistance to life manipulation, mind, and Paralysis?

Also, what can he do to having his 6 senses removed supernaturally?
1. Yes, it can.

2. He has resistance to mind and paralysis but idk about life. Either way he could simply nullify this.

3. Nullify it then copy the ability that does it, which would make him automatically resist it.

1. Yes, it can.

2. He has resistance to mind and paralysis but idk about life. Either way he could simply nullify this.

3. Nullify it then copy the ability that does it, which would make him automatically resist it.
The life Manipulation absorbs a UES power source which should on turn stop the Nullification as it instantly drains the source of power needed to power it.

The life Manipulation absorbs a UES power source which should on turn stop the Nullification as it instantly drains the source of power needed to power it.
There is no "energy source" that fuels abilities in God of Highschool. It's all just Borrowed Power which in turn doesn't have a source of energy.

Also, Zommari would be the only Bleach character able to defeat Ning, if that was the case.
I guess then Zommari would just share the spot with Ji Ning. Ard's match isn't really gonna go anywhere idt so may just forget that for now.

Do you have any problem with Ark Zero just going above Ji Ning via madness type 3 without a match? And I can do Saknashi vs Ji Ning

Do you have any problem with Ark Zero just going above Ji Ning via madness type 3 without a match?
Not even a problem, i just like to debate my boy against all kinds of enemies, the more the better.

Edit: so you still have to do it.

Sakanashi may be evil and deserve an ass whooping but for the love of all shonen out there don't put him against a chinaman
Ha, Ning isn't even a strong Chinaman at this point of his life (he's actually kinda weak until his second profile, he has few layers and few bullshit hax in the first profile).

There is no "energy source" that fuels abilities in God of Highschool. It's all just Borrowed Power which in turn doesn't have a source of energy.
How does that work with energy equalization? Where is this power borrowed from? Though regardless still it is energy Absorption (on profile its life Manipulation though. Will be fixed when the big crt comes in a few weeks.)

How does that work with energy equalization? Where is this power borrowed from? Though regardless still it is energy Absorption (on profile its life Manipulation though. Will be fixed when the big crt comes in a few weeks.)
The "Borrowed" Power is borrowed from God's, which in turn grant their Abilities to whoever contracts with them, with said God's not following a UES system.

The "Borrowed" Power is borrowed from God's, which in turn grant their Abilities to whoever contracts with them, with said God's not following a UES system.
Hmm so the life Manipulation would drain their life force then instantly. Not sure how that would impact the statistics reduction though.

How far above baseline are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back