• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Goku gets passively faster, and also if it just makes him vaguely faster then Goku's kiai is way faster than him still, it's practically thought based while the dude needs to wave which is significantly lengthier.
I just gave you like 5 reasons why he'd lead with it, Goku not using it most of the time is usually since it's not as strong as his other moves, but it's good for AoE or knockback, but strength of the technique is not a factor here, Goku's intent sensing, prediction and immense fight skill, intelligence and state of mind lead him to using the most effective and fastest move which in this case is the kiai. Also what might PG do? IDK what you're referring to.
https://manga1st.online/manga/dragon-ball-full-color-edition/chapter-318/, It's page 11.
Again, glaring isn't thinking, Goku's stat amping doesn't just happen instantly, and he's starting the fight with his speed decreased while PG's is increased

Even if he did lead with it, one of PG's chips: Quickstart: Party makes it so that he's completely unable to attack PG for the first few seconds of the fight, which should be enough time for him to realize that Goku can no-sell his attacks and he needs to use Hocus Pocus (Assuming he doesn't lead with it from the start)

Again, glaring isn't thinking, Goku's stat amping doesn't just happen instantly, and he's starting the fight with his speed decreased while PG's is increased

Even if he did lead with it, one of PG's chips: Quickstart: Party makes it so that he's completely unable to attack PG for the first few seconds of the fight, which should be enough time for him to realize that Goku can no-sell his attacks and he needs to use Hocus Pocus (Assuming he doesn't lead with it from the start)
if he can impead goku from atacking in the star of the fight he should't have problens using his first move(he could even use more them one time depending how fas he moves his arms)

That's true yeah though a glare is still like way way faster than a wave and there is no travel time, but how does Goku speed decrease?
How does that ability work? It just make him invulnerable or makes Goku physically unable to attack? what is the ability?

That's true yeah though a glare is still like way way faster than a wave and there is no travel time, but how does Goku speed decrease?
How does that ability work? It just make him invulnerable or makes Goku physically unable to attack? what is the ability?
The chip Curse: Status automatically decreases Goku’s AP, Dura and Speed when the battle starts

it makes Goku physically unable to attack (I’d imagine it’s power null)

yes? So no specified value just a vague decrease?
What? Sorry but what do you mean by cycle through characters attacks? That sounds like game mechanics, how does it work exactly?
Sorry I'm asking so many questions.
Vague decrease.
It stops the enemies from attacking until your entire party has attacked once, basically Purple Guy will always be able to get one attack off in any scenario this fight goes.

PG was already borderline guaranteed to attack first with the speed changes, all this does is let him get one move off with no fear of getting one-shot, and since Goku will apparently lead with kiai, he can still one-shot if he doesn’t get transmuted (The chip makes it more likely for PG to win, but Goku winning is still possible)

Though I’ll probably restrict the QuickStart Chip anyway

PG was already borderline guaranteed to attack first with the speed changes, all this does is let him get one move off with no fear of getting one-shot, and since Goku will apparently lead with kiai, he can still one-shot if he doesn’t get transmuted (The chip makes it more likely for PG to win, but Goku winning is still possible)

Though I’ll probably restrict the QuickStart Chip anyway
You can't restrict standard equipment, we already established that PG only has like 3 moves and the only one he can use here is transmutation so I don't see how Goku will get to attack before he gets fodderized literally.

You can't restrict standard equipment, we already established that PG only has like 3 moves and the only one he can use here is transmutation so I don't see how Goku will get to attack before he gets fodderized literally.
Well then I have a bone to pick with all the FNaF World threads that restricted their chips and bytes from being used

Transmutation isn’t the only move he can use, it’s just more likely to use than his other ones (Although Speed Song is also a decent candidate, I thought that it didn’t boost PG’s speed but it actually does, so it’s not completely useless to him, and so he’s not going to have zero chance of ever using it)

but still, all it does is let PG get off one attack for free, which might not even be Hocus Pocus since at the start PG wouldn’t know about the massive stat gaps, and if he doesn’t than Goku is free to glare and one-shot (Since it’s currently argued that the Quickstart chip only restricts actively attacking), and he’s perfectly capable of doing so, PG’s equipment gives him very good chances of winning, but Goku doesn’t have literally no hopes of winning

Also as you’ve said before, the chip isn’t even on the profile yet, I just made the CRT

Well then I have a bone to pick with all the FNaF World threads that restricted their chips and bytes from being used

Transmutation isn’t the only move he can use, it’s just more likely to use than his other ones (Although Speed Song is also a decent candidate, I thought that it didn’t boost PG’s speed but it actually does, so it’s not completely useless to him, and so he’s not going to have zero chance of ever using it)

but still, all it does is let PG get off one attack for free, which might not even be Hocus Pocus since at the start PG wouldn’t know about the massive stat gaps, and if he doesn’t than Goku is free to glare and one-shot (Since it’s currently argued that the Quickstart chip only restricts actively attacking), and he’s perfectly capable of doing so, PG’s equipment gives him very good chances of winning, but Goku doesn’t have literally no hopes of winning

Also as you’ve said before, the chip isn’t even on the profile yet, I just made the CRT
If we act like the chip restriction doesn't exist then I'm voting Goku due to the speed amps of PG being unknown and glaring being vastly superior to waving, If Goku kills once the second is pretty much guaranteed, but if the chip is active then in the time Goku can't attack purple guy can either win or speed amp then win.

what other attacks PG goes aside from slasher and Transmutation
there is only 3 listed notable attacks
His three attacks are Slasher, Speed Song and Hocus Pocus. Slasher gets no-sold due to the ****-off massive AP gap (And if PG used this and hits, he might just think that the attack missed rather than Goku no-sold it, since there’s no difference in animation between Slasher landing and missing), Speed Song helps a bit since it further widens the speed gap created by PG’s chips (Even more so because of the mimic ball which makes it so that PG gets two speed amps with each use of SS), but he loses the speed boost if Goku kills him and he has to resurrect, and Hocus Pocus is the main wincon for PG (And apparently thanks to Goku’s aura it’s also his only wincon), and while it’s likely that he’d lead with HP (Especially if he gets killed by Goku literally just glaring at him), it’s still possible that he’d try to use his other attacks at the start and give Goku the opportunity to yeet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back