• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MUCH NEEDED Super Saiyan Multiplier Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Goku demonstrated Grade 4's superiority in his performance against Cell compared to Trunks's Grade 3?
Ah yes, I can totally see Goku's superiority to a fighter who didn't land a single blow in their fight and which the point was that all the power in the world doesn't matter if you can't hit your opponent.

Gohan's rage throughout the series has shown time and time again to multiply his power further, which would also explain how he overpowered Powerhouse Cell. Let me take into examples where Gohan's power was multiplied simply by being angry.
I can already hear Null typing away

"But he wasn't angry"

@The_Yellow_Topaz For the Trunks anime comic section, this should work better since it has a proper source. This comes from the sandbox I drafted for my thread:

“In addition, as a point of support, a reference from the Dragon Ball Wiki points to Super Saiyan Grade 3 being weaker than Super Saiyan 2. It's referred to as the "Trunks anime comics - "Super Saiyan" section", though I admittedly have yet to find a direct mention of this. Though, what seems to be a translation of it does refer to Super Saiyan 2 (referred to as Grade 5 back then) as the strongest form at the time, placing it above Grade 3 anyway. I don't take the wiki itself as a source, but I do take referenced sources themselves as valid sources.”

Man... Idc about this anymore, you guys do whatever you want. I've added a Grade 3 10x debunk to the OP, I won't be tally votes nor checking this shit anymore.
Bro, this thread is going exceptionally smoothly for a DBZ multiplier thread of all things (barely page 2 and not even a day old), from the looks of it I'd even say it looks like it'll be accepted. Lads just wanna sort out the details before jumping the gun is all, Grade 3 just happens to be said detail.

Sure put me down on agree. I'll revise the SSG and SSB multiplier later once this is done.

Quick question though. Will this only apply to strength or also speed?

Sure put me down on agree. I'll revise the SSG and SSB multiplier later once this is done.
Why do we need another crt for that? it's already accepted as:
  • SSG > SS3 x SS3
  • SSB = SSG x SSJ
Quick question though. Will this only apply to strength or also speed?
Should apply to speed since it’s not like Grade 3 where it kills speed also we have a full multiplier.

Also, there’s this scan for SSJ2 being stronger than Grade 3. Making Grade 3’s multiplier contradicted. So the multipler would probably get scrapped since SSJ2 is 2x regular SSJ. I would use it instead of the Caulifla point. She was literally losing to Basr Goku and then was adapting and getting sharper the whole battle.

Does this apply to LS too?
I mean it should. Kaioken is explicitly mentioned to multiply strength so I can't see how a multiplier like this doesn't apply to LS. But making a scaling chain multiplier for this would result in an insanely high LS value that's far beyond any actual feats the series have.

I mean it should. Kaioken is explicitly mentioned to multiply strength so I can't see how a multiplier like this doesn't apply to LS. But making a scaling chain multiplier for this would result in an insanely high LS value that's far beyond any actual feats the series have.
Because it'd also work backwards and any LS feat that they do that takes effort, of which there are many, would need to be divided, which would end us up with dumb shit like below average Namek Saga shit.

SSJ transformations increase the LS.

Like when Goku was training in the other world and managed to lift more tons by transforming, or when he was in that "black hole" and transforming into SSJB he managed to stand up.

But if you tried to make the 50X, 100x, etc. add to the LS in the same way as power and speed, you would probably fall into a ton of anti feats.

Bro, this thread is going exceptionally smoothly for a DBZ multiplier thread of all things (barely page 2 and not even a day old), from the looks of it I'd even say it looks like it'll be accepted. Lads just wanna sort out the details before jumping the gun is all, Grade 3 just happens to be said detail.
That's becaaaause, I worked very hard to exemplify why 20x SSJ2 is silly.

Anyway, has it been 48 hours?

Big downgrade to AP (for like, 5 characters), big speed upgrade.
It would also be a general upgrade for Buu Saga Goku and Vegeta, since their SSJ2 levels are what they’re scaling to which means their base forms will be 1/100 SSJ2 rather than 1/1000. Also Goku has an actual number to SSJ3 now.

Actually correct me if I’m wrong (I’m admittedly not super familiar with how this works), but would this make Goku and Vegeta’s base forms Solar System level too? Right now their SSJ2s are upscaling from SSJ2 Teen Gohan who is 2.106 KiloFoe, which when divided by 100 would be 21.06 Foe. That makes the baseline for Solar System level of 22.4 Foe only 1.063627730294397x greater than a level they’re scaling above. Is that small enough to upscale Goku and Vegeta’s base forms to baseline Solar System or nah?

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems the baseline for Solar System level was updated to 29.23 Foe. It would still make Goku and Vegeta Large Star level+ in base and Solar System level in SSJ though.

@The_Yellow_Topaz Maverick changed the Multiplier example to JJK's Black Flash, so you can focus on the profiles themselves now
I assume I have to change the actual blogs with the scaling since it's only imprementing accepted multipliers, right? Do I need to make revisions for these changes or not? Because since the blogs are not mine (and we need to set them up before changing any profiles), that would mean I have to make blogs of my own.

I assume I have to change the actual blogs with the scaling since it's only imprementing accepted multipliers, right? Do I need to make revisions for these changes or not? Because since the blogs are not mine (and we need to set them up before changing any profiles), that would mean I have to make blogs of my own.
I don't see any need to make a new thread for the scaling, though you'd probably want to make your own blogs for the scaling chain unless you want to wait for the blogs' creators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back