• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs Sayian's: Vash vs Son Goku

How does Vash fight?
From a range, usually sniping his opponents from afar. Some of his rounds also have hax properties such as Matter Destruction on a quantum level, and bullets that BFR you into a another Sub-Space essentially another universe

From a range, usually sniping his opponents from afar. Some of his rounds also have hax properties such as Matter Destruction on a quantum level, and bullets that BFR you into a another Sub-Space essentially another universe
if they are like bullets I suppose that goku dodges easily and then he would attack with ki blast

if they are like bullets I suppose that goku dodges easily and then he would attack with ki blast
They expand up to 1KM with each shot, and Vash is most likely the best gunslinger on the wiki so even dodging normal bullets would prove incredibly difficult.

Regeneration: At Least Low-Mid, possibly up to Low-Godly with sufficient enegry. Independent Plants have shown the unique ability to regenerate from deadly wounds.
Does this apply to Vash?

Does he have feats of being able to deflect city sized Black-Holes that destroy on a quantum level, BFR and effect Space-Time.
City sized is not a problem. Goku was able to stand in and destroy a black hole whcih could sink into and destroy a star level material by powering up in a vastly weaker form. Dunno what quantum shit is. Goku can break space time by screaming so yeah probably could deflect it, he also has NPI so yeah he can probably touch and deflect it with ki.

City sized is not a problem. Goku was able to stand in and destroy a black hole whcih could sink into and destroy a star level material by powering up in a vastly weaker form. Dunno what quantum shit is. Goku can break space time by screaming so yeah probably could deflect it, he also has NPI so yeah he can probably touch and deflect it with ki.
Vash's Black-Hole's are like way stronger than the one he interacted with in the Tournament, not to mention The "Pretty Hole" isn't even accepted as a true Black-Hole to begin with.

Vash's Black-Hole's were able to directly overpower a Low 2-C Black-Hole that destroyed and recreated another universe. Goku's NPI is also basic, he'd need to have Enhanced NPI considering that Knives couldn't even touch them who can basically interact with NEP jazz. Also Vice Shout is like fodder in comparison to Trigun's Space-Time Manipulation. Non Independent Plants can create, control and destroy Space-Time passively and Vash scales way above that.

Quantum is the best matter hax on the wiki, also did I mention that these Black-Hole Bullets are 4-D and Causality based? Goku definitely wouldn't wanna risk going near them or else he'd get shredded into Quantum particles.

Last edited:
Vash's Black-Hole's are like way stronger than the one he interacted with in the Tournament, not to mention The "Pretty Hole" isn't even accepted as a true Black-Hole to begin with.

Vash's Black-Hole's were able to directly overpower a Low 2-C Black-Hole that destroyed and recreated another universe. Goku's NPI is also basic, he'd need to have Enhanced NPI considering that Knives couldn't even touch them who can basically interact with NEP jazz. Also Vice Shout is like fodder in comparison to Trigun's Space-Time Manipulation. Non Independent Plants can create, control and destroy Space-Time passively and Vash scales way above that.

Quantum is the best matter hax on the wiki, also did I mention that these Black-Hole Bullets are 4-D and Causality based? Goku definitely wouldn't wanna risk going near them or else he'd get shredded into Quantum particles.
While that's true, Goku can simply push the black hole away from him by shooting energy into it and he can do that due to his far superior 4D AP.
Does Goku need NPI to interact with vash or black holes? Goku could interact with hit's intangible attacks and make contact with Infinite zamasu who is an incorporeal avstract entity.
Not vice shout, goku could break hits space time dimension which is a stronger feat than vegeta busting the HBTC which is way stronger than Gotenks making a hole in it.
Okay. What is a 4-D causality black hole? How does it effect goku and how is it relevant in the fight?
Goku can easily avoid the black holes via many methods, but can vash avoid Goku in cqc if he decideds to TP?

While that's true, Goku can simply push the black hole away from him by shooting energy into it and he can do that due to his far superior 4D AP.
Goku has 4-D Attack Potency, outside of that nothing in his arsenal is 4-D.

Also Vash's Black-Hole's negate and absorb, so shooting Ki at it wouldn't help him at all.
Does Goku need NPI to interact with vash or black holes?
The Black-Hole's lol.
Goku could interact with hit's intangible attacks and make contact with Infinite zamasu who is an incorporeal avstract entity.
Neither one of those are enhanced NPI, and Infinite Zamasu is incorporeal yes but he's still very much physically existent given that he himself is the universe.

Plants can already interact with most forms of Intang here, Base Vash and Knives scale above that by a massive amount and even Ark Knive's couldnt interact with the Black-Hole's.
Not vice shout, goku could break hits space time dimension which is a stronger feat than vegeta busting the HBTC which is way stronger than Gotenks making a hole in it.
Fair.
Okay. What is a 4-D causality black hole? How does it effect goku and how is it relevant in the fight?
It's a Black-Hole that's 4-D, it's a 4-D hax that's powered by Causality itself.

My guy I know that you didn't just ask how a 4-D hax is relevant against someone who doesn't resist 4-D Hax.
Goku can easily avoid the black holes via many methods, but can vash avoid Goku in cqc if he decideds to TP?
Explain to me what these "methods" are.

Absolutely, Vash is just as good of a close range fighter as he is a long range fighter. His Angel Wings are his form of U.I, and scales above Non Independent Plant I.R, Base Knive's and Fused Knive's I.R. They deploy automatically, shield him and can regenerate themselves, form mountain sized barriers and if a single one hits Goku he gets all 5 senses removed.

Goku should be able to avoid the blackholes at least for some time, ha can use IT to avoid them. Not only that but he also has Ultra instinct,so his instinctive reactions will make things a lot easier for him to avoid vash projectiles

Cant goku go for a nuke here?Like as soon he realizes that he cant avoid the blackholes forever,he can nuke the area

Goku has 4-D Attack Potency, outside of that nothing in his arsenal is 4-D.

Also Vash's Black-Hole's negate and absorb, so shooting Ki at it wouldn't help him at all.

The Black-Hole's lol.

Neither one of those are enhanced NPI, and Infinite Zamasu is incorporeal yes but he's still very much physically existent given that he himself is the universe.

Plants can already interact with most forms of Intang here, Base Vash and Knives scale above that by a massive amount and even Ark Knive's couldnt interact with the Black-Hole's.

Fair.

It's a Black-Hole that's 4-D, it's a 4-D hax that's powered by Causality itself.

My guy I know that you didn't just ask how a 4-D hax is relevant against someone who doesn't resist 4-D Hax.

Explain to me what these "methods" are.

Absolutely, Vash is just as good of a close range fighter as he is a long range fighter. His Angel Wings are his form of U.I, and scales above Non Independent Plant I.R, Base Knive's and Fused Knive's I.R. They deploy automatically, shield him and can regenerate themselves, form mountain sized barriers and if a single one hits Goku he gets all 5 senses removed.
These aren't really black holes anymore are they? What kind of black hole is 4-D low 2-C, can destroy the universe, absorb and negate energy and powered by causality like bruh?
Anyway I don't think that black hole can absorb energy from Goku who is so high on a degree of low 2-C that the difference between him and baseline is practically infinite. Goku can negate energy that is stronger than whatever AP vash scales to.
No Goku literally made contact with zamasu's abstract "will" given that he needs to attack the entire universe to damage him yet he attacked one part of him which zamasu tanked. I don't know if that's enough to touch the black hole but it seems pretty strong to me.
Like what does 4-C casuality gonna do to Goku? Like I know Goku can't tank it due to matter hax but okay how is that other thing relevant? Btw Goku resists void manipulation, could that do anything?
Goku can avoid the black holes by: flying away from them, shooting energy into them causing the hole to absorb it and get sent back, instant teleporting away, fly while nuking the arena and win before the black hole reaches him, instant teleporting directly to vash and blinking.
Goku's UI scales like this in the anime, base goku UI <<< Sign UI < Sign 2 UI < sign 3 UI <<< perfected UI. so pretty sure it's stronger than vash, also kiai pretty much stops any kind of close combat or barriers here. I'm also sure Goku can fight without his senses with UI, ki sensing helps majorly here.

These aren't really black holes anymore are they? What kind of black hole is 4-D low 2-C, can destroy the universe, absorb and negate energy and powered by causality like bruh?
Welcome to anime sir. 💀
Anyway I don't think that black hole can absorb energy from Goku who is so high on a degree of low 2-C that the difference between him and baseline is practically infinite. Goku can negate energy that is stronger than whatever AP vash scales to.
Goku has never negated outright 4-D abilities so no. Also the gap between them definitely isn't infinite, and even if it were Vash caught hands with Ark Knive's who's literally Infinitely stronger than his last Low 2-C key.
No Goku literally made contact with zamasu's abstract "will" given that he needs to attack the entire universe to damage him yet he attacked one part of him which zamasu tanked. I don't know if that's enough to touch the black hole but it seems pretty strong to me.
Make a CRT on that then since that's pretty important for his profile. Since that would basically give Goku concept Manipulation since that's what you need to affect AE type 1.
Like what does 4-C casuality gonna do to Goku?
You do know what Causality is right???? Like I can't even believe your saying this lmao. Next is gonna be "so what does 6-D Fate hax gonna do to Goku?" like I can't tell if this is a question or something along the lines of saying that Goku is some type of Acausal.
Like I know Goku can't tank it due to matter hax but okay how is that other thing relevant? Btw Goku resists void manipulation, could that do anything?
It's a 4-D hax, Goku isn't resistant to 4-D abilities maybe outside of like time Manipulation. Causality is the ability to create and control cause and effect directly, so for instance if Vash wanted to he could have all his attacks land on Goku by Manipulating the cause and effect.

Void Resistance doesn't really help him outside of resisting Vash's Angel Arm Erasure.
Goku can avoid the black holes by: flying away from them, shooting energy into them causing the hole to absorb it and get sent back, instant teleporting away, fly while nuking the arena and win before the black hole reaches him, instant teleporting directly to vash and blinking.
Flying away probably isn't gonna cut it given that they pull in with force, shoot at them wouldn't do much to actually stop them since they have Absorption and Goku doesn't have Attack Reflection like that either.

Vash can also teleport, and those those warping abilities had extremely difficult time reacting to them properly. Goku isn't Instant Teleporting them back to Vash either, if he gets close to them he dies. Goku needs to get in close for him to IT them, and he ain't doing that without getting reduced to particles.
Goku's UI scales like this in the anime, base goku UI <<< Sign UI < Sign 2 UI < sign 3 UI <<< perfected UI. so pretty sure it's stronger than vash, also kiai pretty much stops any kind of close combat or barriers here. I'm also sure Goku can fight without his senses with UI, ki sensing helps majorly here.
You'd need to have evidence on Goku being able to fight without all 5 of his senses. Ki sensing would definitely help him out but U.I isn't a 6th sense, it's a state of mind that still functions on the 5 senses. Goku losing his 5 senses would definitely hinder him, especially losing his sense of touch.

Kiai isn't something Goku spams from the get go in character.

After some research it's seems like Infinite Zamasu's AE is only accepted as a "possibly." So I doubt that's even grounds enough to use in a match-up.

Back