• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if goku incap purple guy, did the resurection will work? Or just works when purple guy die?
I don't think resurrection will activate if he's incapped, but all of PG's chips and bytes function entirely independently from him, so they'll keep attacking Goku and the reapers could death hax (Plus if he just gets incapped, the medkit bytes could heal him and potentially get him back in the fight without wasting the gift box)

Last edited:
I don't think resurrection will do activate if he's incapped, but all of PG's chips and bytes function entirely independently from him, so they'll keep attacking Goku and the reapers could death hax (Plus if he just gets incapped, the medkit bytes could heal him and potentially get him back in the fight without wasting the gift box)
Okay thanks, in that case i still with my vote.

I don't think resurrection will do activate if he's incapped, but all of PG's chips and bytes function entirely independently from him, so they'll keep attacking Goku and the reapers could death hax (Plus if he just gets incapped, the medkit bytes could heal him and potentially get him back in the fight without wasting the gift box)
If those are projectiles then they can't reach Goku due to passive aura.

I will stay with Purple guy, if he uses Hocus pocus first

PG uses HP > goku kill him > Goku turns into a 9-C character > PG ressurects

if he uses Speed song first

PG uses SS > goku kill him > PG ressurects > PG Speed blitz and or uses SS again or uses HP while doging in high speeds

PG uses SS > goku kill him > PG ressurects > PG Speed blitz and or uses SS again or uses HP while doging in high speeds
Just going to note that thanks to the endless chips, PG is entering this fight with an essentially passive boost to all of his stats (Meaning he's already faster at the start without using SS)

That's if, which won't happen, Goku's move is faster, Goku kills before PG can finish then kills again.
Goku also kills before speed amp is used and that speed amp is tiny, no where near enough to blitz, Goku passively gets faster, skill stomps anticipates and glares.
iirc they aren't (Also since when did Goku have a passive aura that blocked attacks? As far as I know that's entirely Jiren's thing)
He used it against freeza when he was angry, and literally any dude with a strong ki can over power a far weaker attack with a strong aura.

PG win cons

if he uses Speed song first(aparently this don't work)

Reapers

PG dies > reaper hit goku and then he is deth haxed > PG ressurect

He used it against freeza when he was angry, and literally any dude with a strong ki can over power a far weaker attack with a strong aura.
As far as I know there's never been an instance outside of Jiren where a guy's passive aura refused to let a weaker character's attacks actually make contact with them, no-sell their attacks sure, but they've always still been hit

lest's say It's a low advanteage in speed

PG win cons

PG uses HP > goku kill him whem he is fineshed > Goku turns into a 9-C character > PG ressurects

PG uses SS > he dodges goku atack with the big speed bust > PG Speed blitz and or uses SS again or uses HP while doging in high speeds

Reapers

As far as I know there's never been an instance outside of Jiren where a guy's passive aura refused to let a weaker character's attacks actually make contact with them, no-sell their attacks sure, but they've always still been hit
Sigh whatever, here's the scan. https://read.mangadad.com/Mangadad/dragon-ball/chapter-318/10.jpg
If Goku only used Kiai one time in the entire franchise it probably ain’t gonna be his starting move
Bruh, he uses it all the time, it just have different applications not just glares.
lest's say It's a low advanteage in speed

PG win cons

PG uses HP > goku kill him whem he is fineshed > Goku turns into a 9-C character > PG ressurects

PG uses SS > he dodges goku atack with the big speed bust > PG Speed blitz and or uses SS again or uses HP while doging in high speeds

Reapers

Please stop repeating these points, Goku's attack will land before PG finishes an attack, waving is way slower than thinking. PG can't dodge a kiai lmao and he's literally only 1.5 times faster if he can even land this. Death hax need to make contact which it won't see scan.

Sigh whatever, here's the scan. https://read.mangadad.com/Mangadad/dragon-ball/chapter-318/10.jpg

Bruh, he uses it all the time, it just have different applications not just glares.

Please stop repeating these points, Goku's attack will land before PG finishes an attack, waving is way slower than thinking. PG can't dodge a kiai lmao and he's literally only 1.5 times faster if he can even land this. Death hax need to make contact which it won't see scan.
I'm just tring to put the win cons in order, I'm not saing that it's likely

What part of that scan shows an attack being unable to even make contact?

What thought-based attacks? PG's speed boost at the start means he's going to be getting Hocus Pocus off quicker than anything Goku can do outside of kiai (Which he probably wouldn't even lead with since he used it once way back in the Namek saga and then never again)

What part of that scan shows an attack being unable to even make contact?

What thought-based attacks? PG's speed boost at the start means he's going to be getting Hocus Pocus off quicker than anything Goku can do outside of kiai (Which he probably wouldn't even lead with since he used it once way back in the Namek saga and then never again)
A bunch of rocks are launched at Goku and his aura blocks all of them without it reaching him without him ever interfering.
Kiai is thought based, just like how a power up works, the out of character argument is not good, Goku uses this technique all the time under different applications, he intent senses and uses analytical prediction to move faster than his opponent can, then uses the fastest move he can use to K.O which is kiai because his opponent is very weak compared to himself.
Why are we using Manga scans for Anime DBS Goku?
Goku scales to that.

If you think is necessery I can do that for goku, but most of them are "he atack, wait, atack again and win" or "he uses a faster move and then wait, then atack again"

A bunch of rocks are launched at Goku and his aura blocks all of them without it reaching him without him ever interfering.
Kiai is thought based, just like how a power up works, the out of character argument is not good, Goku uses this technique all the time under different applications, he intent senses and uses analytical prediction to move faster than his opponent can, then uses the fastest move he can use to K.O which is kiai because his opponent is very weak compared to himself.

Goku scales to that.
Except.... You can very clearly see a few of them hitting his chest

Kiai is done through glaring. Glaring =/= thinking. And sensing intent/analytical prediction aren't kiai. Purpleguy's the one who's faster here thanks to his chips, and when has Goku ever actually opened with kiai?

even if he can block projectiles with his aura, this projectiles are in the same tier as PG, shouldn't they be able to pass the aura?
no Goku's AP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PG, because half 2-C scaling stuff.
Except.... You can very clearly see a few of them hitting his chest

Kiai is done through glaring. Glaring =/= thinking. And sensing intent/analytical prediction aren't kiai. Purpleguy's the one who's faster here thanks to his chips, and when has Goku ever actually opened with kiai?
They didn't, they hit the aura, it's just that one rock appears in front of his clothes makes it look like it hit his chest but it really just hit his aura. the scan is poor quality so it's harder to see.
Not necessarily, he thinks and that causes the kiai to activate, the activation is done through him glaring, but the point is still the same Goku's glare is faster than any of PG's moves which require hand movement which is significantly slower even with a 50% speed amp. Ok they aren't what's the point, that's just for Goku to realize that he should use kiai so that you don't use that argument "Goku doesn't start with kiai". What chips? I should mention Goku gets passively faster but I think I already did.

no Goku's AP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PG, because half 2-C scaling stuff.

They didn't, they hit the aura, it's just that one rock appears in front of his clothes makes it look like it hit his chest but it really just hit his aura. the scan is poor quality so it's harder to see.
Not necessarily, he thinks and that causes the kiai to activate, the activation is done through him glaring, but the point is still the same Goku's glare is faster than any of PG's moves which require hand movement which is significantly slower even with a 50% speed amp. Ok they aren't what's the point, that's just for Goku to realize that he should use kiai so that you don't use that argument "Goku doesn't start with kiai". What chips? I should mention Goku gets passively faster but I think I already did.
I might be mistaken, but I thought "Half 2-C" got nuked?

The chips I said he has all of here. Three chips in particular: Endless: Defense, Endless: Strength, and Endless: Speed, give automatic and permanent boosts to PG's attack, dura and speed at the start of the fight (Which do persist after PG dies and resurrects, so he'd still be faster if Goku does kill him once)

Some other chips that would greatly help PG here would be Curse: Status, which automatically reduces Goku's AP, Dura and Speed at the start of the battle and just further increases PG's speed advantage, and Freddle: Fury & Pizza: Fury, which are going to be constantly summoning Freddles and Pizza Wheels to attack Goku, which if nothing else could keep Goku off of PG for a little bit

Why would he think that he needs to use kiai specifically and not just any other attack that would one-shot? Because he's never actually led with it to attack, and any other option is either as fast or slower than Purpleguy waving his hands and turning Goku into fodder

Last edited:

The chips I said he has all of here. Three chips in particular: Endless: Defense, Endless: Strength, and Endless: Speed, give automatic and permanent boosts to PG's attack, dura and speed at the start of the fight (Which do persist after PG dies and resurrects, so he'd still be faster if Goku does kill him once)

Why would he think that he needs to use kiai specifically and not just any other attack that would one-shot? Because he's never actually led with it to attack, and any other option is either as fast or slower than Purpleguy waving his hands and turning Goku into fodder
you have a point, but goku's punches are still hafl 2-C because they never got nuked out of a few downgrade attempts

Yeah it's unquantifiably above low 2-C and below 2-C but the scaling is still the same so the AP doesn't change.
The chips are equipment so he has to use it right? Or is it automatically consumed right as the battle starts?
Because it's his fastest move? And he predicts PG's moves perfectly through skill analytical prediction which is nigh precognition and intent sensing, he knows that his fastest move will kill so he's gonna use it especially in his semi bloodlusted state of mind.
Also here's a better scan for the aura. https://manga1st.online/wp-content/.../2506/b7ac5f0659222c47ec518154e825034b/11.jpg

Yeah it's unquantifiably above low 2-C and below 2-C but the scaling is still the same so the AP doesn't change.
The chips are equipment so he has to use it right? Or is it automatically consumed right as the battle starts?
Because it's his fastest move? And he predicts PG's moves perfectly through skill analytical prediction which is nigh precognition and intent sensing, he knows that his fastest move will kill so he's gonna use it especially in his semi bloodlusted state of mind.
Also here's a better scan for the aura. https://manga1st.online/wp-content/.../2506/b7ac5f0659222c47ec518154e825034b/11.jpg
The chips are passive, they don't need to be activated

Being his fastest move doesn't mean he's going to lead with it, the only reason PG might (And even then that's only a maybe) is because he has weird "Player's Choice" stuff going on

Also the link's broken

The chips are passive, they don't need to be activated

Being his fastest move doesn't mean he's going to lead with it, the only reason PG might (And even then that's only a maybe) is because he has weird "Player's Choice" stuff going on

Also the link's broken
Okay Goku gets passively faster, and also if it just makes him vaguely faster then Goku's kiai is way faster than him still, it's practically thought based while the dude needs to wave which is significantly lengthier.
I just gave you like 5 reasons why he'd lead with it, Goku not using it most of the time is usually since it's not as strong as his other moves, but it's good for AoE or knockback, but strength of the technique is not a factor here, Goku's intent sensing, prediction and immense fight skill, intelligence and state of mind lead him to using the most effective and fastest move which in this case is the kiai. Also what might PG do? IDK what you're referring to.
https://manga1st.online/manga/dragon-ball-full-color-edition/chapter-318/, It's page 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back